Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s becuase on of her twin mum friends chloe Lauren made her kids table have a marble effect. She also has a boring grey house πŸ˜‚

If she was clever enough she could just make it marble effect herself...its hardly difficult. just cut and stick. or BETTER STILL get some stickers made that say Lawson and Grayson...colourful and stimulating not bland and grey

Reactions: 10
So now she decides to tell us they are squat proof etc after she's read on here that she didn't mention tit about it 😐 such a head honestly πŸ™„ I feel we all need a percentage of her 'pennies' she gets from all this tit she tries to sell 🀦.. the amount of times she pulled them up yesterday suggest bleeping otherwise also

• Haha
Reactions: 19
More new toys because Lawson is OBSESSED with farms πŸ™„πŸ™„ duck sake n Nicola just STOP !! We get it yaw are considerably richer than us .... so yaw like to portray πŸ™„πŸ™„ oh and more stories of shy, lacking in self confidence Nicola posing in the gym wear... πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Who asked yesterday bout her woman stamps ? I can see three ... she may have more.... belly button, shoulder, ribs/side and I reckon she'll have the base of back one too..... I have a tattoo so this isn't a dig at tattoos but I don't try and cover mine up or apologise for it 😊

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
More pointless buying 😑😑😑 does she honestly not give a tit about the people that she continues to put into danger?!
I’ve also submitted another Asa complaint this morning, none of her stories have #gifted on the grenade gym wear, yet she altered her you tube video last night to state that they were?!
I’m sick of her continually getting away with not labelling stuff appropriately!

• Angry
More new toys because Lawson is OBSESSED with farms πŸ™„πŸ™„ duck sake n Nicola just STOP !! We get it yaw are considerably richer than us .... so you like to portray πŸ™„πŸ™„ oh more stories of shy lacking in self confidence Nicola posing in the gym wear...

Who asked yesterday bout her woman stamps ? I can see three ... she may have more.... belly button, shoulder, ribs/side and I reckon she'll have the base of back one too..... I have a tattoo so this isn't a dig at tattoos 😊
It is personal choice but I really don't like tattoos on women I have a very large family and I am the only female without any when we go away my sister always says she wishes she didn't have so many tattoos or that tattoos look awful now she has had two kids etc... I just cannot do it. a lot of people that I know who has them of various generations have said to me later that they regret them and they aren't cheap either.

I know girl who does tattoo laser removal and she is always so so busy she has people travel hours or more to go to her and have sessions to get tattoos removed.

Reactions: 9
I have 5 tattoos. None of which you can see if I am wearing clothes (unless I have my ankle out). I work in a profession where they must not be seen (I am a chartered surveyor). But mine all have a meaning and are important to me. Not some weird tit on my belly button

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh this constant buying is pi#*ing me off! Not only putting people in danger, showing off etc...those children will never appreciate anything and I think that’s very sad. When I was little I got a toy for my birthday. I was spoilt at Christmas but that was it all year round. So guess what I made the most of all my Christmas presents and looked after them all year and the excitement for Christmas comming and getting new toys was unbelievable. They are never going to have that same appreciation for what they have. Christmas Day will just be like a normal Tuesday to them and they’ll probably think Father Christmas is Frank the Amazon delivery man! Great morals to in-still in your kids Prikki!
Rant over πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't have any tattoos, no particular reason why not, but it's something that got 'cool' very quickly and I think a lot of people got them without thinking too much about it. Fopps is one for jumping on stuff like that, hence why she never looks that comfortable when people point them out.

Thread suggestion; Fopperholic #33 This is my jobby πŸ’© I got sacked from Lilash although I need cash and new threads from Grenade but you lot threw shade.

• Haha
  • Heart
Β£29.99 for those basic cropped hoodies o_O could easily get a decent one in primark for a fiver! shes all over the grenade stuff now.....keep clutching those straws Nikki

Reactions: 17
I don't have any tattoos, no particular reason why not, but it's something that got 'cool' very quickly and I think a lot of people got them without thinking too much about it. Fopps is one for jumping on stuff like that, hence why she never looks that comfortable when people point them out.
i got one, wanted it for 3 years so made sure I was really certain... 8 years later I hate it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That lunch she plated them up? Is that standard portion others would give their children of that age. They are a month older than my daughter. And she will eats a small whole jacket and quarter tin of beans with small handful of cheese and she polishes the lot off 😬 am I over feeding πŸ‘€

It is personal choice but I really don't like tattoos on women I have a very large family and I am the only female without any when we go away my sister always says she wishes she didn't have so many tattoos or that tattoos look awful now she has had two kids etc... I just cannot do it. a lot of people that I know who has them of various generations have said to me later that they regret them and they aren't cheap either.

I know girl who does tattoo laser removal and she is always so so busy she has people travel hours or more to go to her and have sessions to get tattoos removed.
It is personal choice - I waited till I was 45 before I had one.... I thought about it for years and years and the design is something tyeto represent my kids and family however, 10 years later I do wish now it'd been slightly different..... but it's on the top of my back so under clothes most of the time and if my hair is down you can't see it at all..... I don't regret having it but I do wish it'd been a little different ☺

Reactions: 6
That lunch she plated them up? Is that standard portion others would give their children of that age. They are a month older than my daughter. And she will eats a small whole jacket and quarter tin of beans with small handful of cheese and she polishes the lot off 😬 am I over feeding πŸ‘€
My 19 month old would eat their portion, the plate itself, then have a chomp off each of the twins as well. He'd be starving if I gave him that little.

• Haha
my son had a 3 course breakfast today πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No you're not. My 4 year old when he was 2 used to have a small jacket potato with beans and cheese that he would finish off without help. Then a small pot of yogurt like petit filous

Reactions: 12
More pointless buying 😑😑😑 does she honestly not give a tit about the people that she continues to put into danger?!
I’ve also submitted another Asa complaint this morning, none of her stories have #gifted on the grenade gym wear, yet she altered her you tube video last night to state that they were?!
I’m sick of her continually getting away with not labelling stuff appropriately!
I did the same last night and submitted a complaint. She’s a bloody joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So baby doll and potties - more new stuff - I literally shake my head at this..... plus she is just doing overload on them - already this morning they've done aroung 5 activities that she posted...... just give them one thing and allow them half hour at least to play....... oh and feed them a bit more - my son would of ate that at 10 months !! I was looking at old video last night - I know !!! and the boys actually look no different size or advanced wise as they did aroung 6-8 months ago...... (apart from walking) - they were sat in their high chairs and look exact same as they did this morning..... :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.