Fopperholic #32 Repetitive vlogs,hobby or job? Does she know Chris has moobs & tiny kn*b

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are not “obsessed “ with baked beans Nikki, they like them. It’s a home school science day today, but maybe a lesson on the use of the English language can be penned in for tomorrow!!
Oh and you continue to admit grenade is gifted, so maybe start to label it as #gifted! And that means every post, not just when you can be arsed!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I still don’t get the amount of toys she’s being buying! We bought ours a new one at the start of lockdown.
They honestly must think every day is Christmas with a new toy near enough of every day. Amazon must deliver every day!!!

Reactions: 13
Oh this constant buying is pi#*ing me off! Not only putting people in danger, showing off etc...those children will never appreciate anything and I think that’s very sad. When I was little I got a toy for my birthday. I was spoilt at Christmas but that was it all year round. So guess what I made the most of all my Christmas presents and looked after them all year and the excitement for Christmas comming and getting new toys was unbelievable. They are never going to have that same appreciation for what they have. Christmas Day will just be like a normal Tuesday to them and they’ll probably think Father Christmas is Frank the Amazon delivery man! Great morals to in-still in your kids Prikki!
Rant over 😂
My childhood was exactly the same! Toys/presents for Christmas and birthdays. I've done the same with my four, with exception of my youngest son. I will buy him a few bits throughout the year as his birthday is in December.
I think that she hasn't got a clue, when it comes to parenting and is trying to find that elusive toy that will keep them occupied all day. Thing is, like everybody has already mentioned - she doesn't have to play with them! Let them play on their own 🤦🏼‍♀️
No other account that I follow (don't actually follow her anymore) has constant stories of their kids playing. Wtf is interested in seeing that?! It's either to show how much money she has (can't do her clothes shopping hauls atm) and/or to show what an uhmaaazing parent she is 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Those poor boys aren’t really interested in anything, or learning how to do/play with anything properly, as she is not giving them the chance to. They don’t have the peace to try things out without her standing over them, telling them it is wrong, or doing it for them. Then she has the next thing/activity in front of them just for the gram. By the time they get to school, they will have no ability for concentrating on anything. So sad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They are not “obsessed “ with baked beans Nikki, they like them. It’s a home school science day today, but maybe a lesson on the use of the English language can be penned in for tomorrow!!
Oh and you continue to admit grenade is gifted, so maybe start to label it as #gifted! And that means every post, not just when you can be arsed!!!
They SHARE a small tin of beans. What the duck.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
When I know my little one has done a poo, I ask her and she shakes her head and says no. So seeing this has pissed me right off. In fairness the boys (mainly Lawson) do seem to be talking better than my little one so maybe they do know 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno, I'm in a grumpy mood today so maybe I'm feeling a bit more sensitive to things.
Potty training is no reflection on you and neither is talking. Obs children who are severely neglected will be behind but those that aren’t will vary. It’s no reflection on parenting. I did potty training so slowly with my two as it suited them. My daughter went through a stage of talking off her night nappy and weeing on the sheet. She admitted she just wanted mummy. That didn’t mean I wasn’t giving her enough attention she was just clingy and doing whatever she could. Now at 4 she’s totally potty trained and we don’t even think back to the times she was doing that! My son was much faster in the day. He got it in a couple of days but he still wets the bed at night (there’s a link with adhd and bed wetting) again it’s no reflection on me because my daughter is dry and I’ve done nothing different. Don’t be hard on yourself. You’re doing a good job :)
ETA my daughter has to have speech therapy and she had a dummy until 20 months. My son was much older with his dummy and his speech is perfect. My daughter was baby led weaned which is supposed to help
Speech my son wasn’t. It just the luck of the draw sometimes :)

Reactions: 12
£29.99 for those basic cropped hoodies o_O could easily get a decent one in primark for a fiver! shes all over the grenade stuff now.....keep clutching those straws Nikki
I only ever get hoodies from primark £8 each, and are perfectly fine for the job intended for me to work out in or longue around the house. Sometimes I'll even buy hoodies from the mens section as the pockets are slightly larger. Some of the hoodies she showed where £64!! 🤣🤣 not in this lifetime mate 🤣

She’s teaching them to be kind 🙈 look a little closer to home Nikki!
She can duck right off with her #bekind. She is the worst kind of nasty in my opinion 🤬

She’s teaching them to be kind 🙈 look a little closer to home Nikki!
She can duck right off with her #bekind. She is the worst kind of nasty in my opinion 🤬
So baby doll and potties - more new stuff - I literally shake my head at this..... plus she is just doing overload on them - already this morning they've done aroung 5 activities that she posted...... just give them one thing and allow them half hour at least to play....... oh and feed them a bit more - my son would of ate that at 10 months !! I was looking at old video last night - I know !!! and the boys actually look no different size or advanced wise as they did aroung 6-8 months ago...... (apart from walking) - they were sat in their high chairs and look exact same as they did this morning..... :(
They'll NEVER learn to appreciate anything and it'll be no fault of their own. 🤷🏽‍♀️

More new toys because Lawson is OBSESSED with farms 🙄🙄 duck sake n Nicola just STOP !! We get it yaw are considerably richer than us .... so yaw like to portray 🙄🙄 oh and more stories of shy, lacking in self confidence Nicola posing in the gym wear... 🙄🙄🙄

Who asked yesterday bout her woman stamps ? I can see three ... she may have more.... belly button, shoulder, ribs/side and I reckon she'll have the base of back one too..... I have a tattoo so this isn't a dig at tattoos but I don't try and cover mine up or apologise for it 😊
I really dislike her use of the word 'obsessed'. To be obsessed with something means to have an unhealthy interest in something. She is as thick as tit. If it's not the word obsessed, then it's the word amazing. She needs a thesaurus as well as a dictionary.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
They SHARE a small tin of beans. What the duck.
Literally my reaction!! My little one has a small tin of beans to herself with cheese (no potato coz she is weird but she will have a slice of toast). Those poor boys, my heart breaks for them 💔

Also thank you to everyone who has given advice and reached out, I normally try not to compare but today I'm feeling crappy and it's just gotten to me. Tattle really is a lovely place 💜

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Didn't the Pateman twins have potties and dolls?

My daughter could tell me she was going to poop at their age, but not really with wees. I encouraged her, but didn't really get into the whole 'we're potty training' thing. She's honestly the sort of kid that if I had, would still be doing it in her pants now, at almost 10 :/ As it was, she was fully dry a little after 2, but I know I got very lucky in that respect, as a few of her cousins were 4 before they were.

Reactions: 7
Seriously concerned I'm overfeeding my little girl - she's 6 weeks older than Fopps twins & so far today she's had 2 weetabix with fruit on the side, veg straw crisps, a banana (all before 10.30!) Then for lunch she had an omelette with cheese, cucumber, grapes, apple & raspberries followed by a yogurt & about 10 magic stars (still working our way through the easter chocolate!) then she's had a satsuma & a cheese straw for afternoon snack 🙈 she'll have a plate of sausage pasta bake for her tea too. She's never still though from the minute she wakes to the second her head hits the pillow.

Genuine question, why does she not give them the skin off the potato? There's so much goodness in the skin & surely she's creating a potential monster for herself in future by turning them into fussy eaters?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.