Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering, and hoping, that nothing was wrong. Then saw that her mum and Chris have both posted. I do, however wonder if her mental health has taken a hit. She has taken so much flack since she got back off holiday (I’m not defending her here) but that along with, being stuck at home which she honestly can’t cope with, both losing money because of work, having to pay the golf school fees back, the baby jail not being completed and her complete restriction on any time for herself must be having a impact. She has been thrown into a lifestyle that is new to her and genuinely new, not just new mum new. I don’t care how positive a person she claims to be, she seriously needs a break away and concentrate on the boys. She

Reactions: 33
I was wondering, and hoping, that nothing was wrong. Then saw that her mum and Chris have both posted. I do, however wonder if her mental health has taken a hit. She has taken so much flack since she got back off holiday (I’m not defending her here) but that along with, being stuck at home which she honestly can’t cope with, both losing money because of work, having to pay the golf school fees back, the baby jail not being completed and her complete restriction on any time for herself must be having a impact. She has been thrown into a lifestyle that is new to her and genuinely new, not just new mum new. I don’t care how positive a person she claims to be, she seriously needs a break away and concentrate on the boys. She
Yes you’re right it could have, but she needs to take a step back, be honest with herself, have her family be honest with her, and realise that it is not “trolls” that are having an effect on her mental health, but her own behaviour and also possibly post natal depression

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was always out of the house with my son. I was later diagnosed with pnd. But I would walk him round the streets for two hours sometimes as staying at home was just too much. I felt like I was a prisoner in my own home and this lock down would have done me in. I’m much happier now and even though my third baby was born under lock down I can handle it better this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Sadly I don’t think someone being ill would stop her posting, especially as we can’t visit people at their homes or in hospitals at the minute. I think she would post about it straight away as it would get attention and ‘engagement’ she so desperately craves.

I think it is more likely that she is not posting to gain attention. She is obviously still signing in as others have shown, and probably responding to DM’s about how the ‘trolls’ have upset her.

I would love it if Chris had finally told her she needed to take a step back from SM and work on her ‘real’ life (as lets be honest THAT is what causes her the most upset) and confiscated her phone - but it is doubtful!

Reactions: 21
It must be really embarrassing for him as he seems to be very professional with his SM work and takes it very seriously and he actually is an 'expert' in what he does unlike Fopperbollocks who thinks she is an 'expert' in everything !! :rolleyes: (n)

Anybody have any idea why she kept refering to her SM as work then very recently it's now referred to as 'a hobby' again ??!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I think recent events have made all of us realise what's important in life. She'll find it hard not going out, her roots will be showing, her botox will be wearing off and I imagine tempers are fraying because of being cooped up and the amount of money they've lost recently. I'm sure she will be back soon enough. In the meantime, let's all just enjoy the well earned break from her. I hope all you lovely lot are keeping well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It must be really embarrassing for him as he seems to be very professional with his SM work and takes it very seriously and he actually is an 'expert' in what he does unlike Fopperbollocks who thinks she is an 'expert' in everything !! :rolleyes: (n)

Anybody have any idea why she kept refering to her SM as work then very recently it's now referred to as 'a hobby' again ??!!
She flits between calling it work or a hobby depending on what suits. If she needs to justify doing ads during lockdown - it’s work. If she gets called out on something - it’s just a hobby.

Chris must be/should be embarrassed by her social media presence, as well as her mum’s. Her mum leaves embarrassing comments on his golf page too. I still laugh at the Instagram handle “foppsmum” - what was the thinking behind that. She has another child. Does she think Fopps is actually famous? Was she trying to start her own social media “career”? Hoping for ads? It’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She is only staying off so she can come back on crying saying she had a few days off as had nasty comments and people need to #bekind. Unfortunately sob stories always get people more exposure on social media. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
I can't be false. I hope she has had a massive reality check and it's smacked her square in the face. I'm not saying I wish her deep, serious harm, but seeing her ivory tower crumble would be somewhat satisfying after years and years of her looking down her nose at people and bragging non stop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

To avoid the taxman?

Reactions: 19
guyyyyyys, she'll be filming an UH-mazing advert full of special effects such as a noodle pot in her cut out stomach or ingredients bobbling around her head in the shape of a rainbow just like she did before, she'll be thinking its worthy of an oscar so will be spending all day filming it and barking orders at chris to get the clip art effects just right! either that or she finally thought duck it and ate nine easter eggs ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
she’s too positive a person to be suffering from any MH issues 🙄😜

guyyyyyys, she'll be filming an UH-mazing advert full of special effects such as a noodle pot in her cut out stomach or ingredients bobbling around her head in the shape of a rainbow just like she did before, she'll be thinking its worthy of an oscar so will be spending all day filming it and barking orders at chris to get the clip art effects just right! either that or she finally thought duck it and ate nine easter eggs ;)
or even better, nine pint Nikki has made a come back and she’s knocking back the Stella 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I suspect that this is because if it’s work, it should’ve been declared now they’re up tit creek with no paddle money wise, it’s all of a sudden a hobby. If it was ‘work’ it might affect how much they’re able to claim from the government support packages available.

Reactions: 14
Sadly I don’t think someone being ill would stop her posting, especially as we can’t visit people at their homes or in hospitals at the minute. I think she would post about it straight away as it would get attention and ‘engagement’ she so desperately craves.

I think it is more likely that she is not posting to gain attention. She is obviously still signing in as others have shown, and probably responding to DM’s about how the ‘trolls’ have upset her.

I would love it if Chris had finally told her she needed to take a step back from SM and work on her ‘real’ life (as lets be honest THAT is what causes her the most upset) and confiscated her phone - but it is doubtful!
I still remember, that sadly Her own Grandmother passing away didn’t stop Her Posting, not even for One Day to show a bit of respect :sneaky:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh my god I’m just sat here thinking I seriously need some chocolate (obvs can’t go out) and you just reminded me there’s a 6 pack of Creme eggs in our garage ready for the kids for Easter. Hellloooooo chocolate 🍫🍫🍫 Thank you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
she’s too positive a person to be suffering from any MH issues 🙄😜

or even better, nine pint Nikki has made a come back and she’s knocking back the Stella 🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺🍺
Kind of wish I was 😂 what’s a respectable amount of time to drink after having a baby 😂 the midwife was very keen to tell me to tell me I can still have one drink whilst feeding 😂 the lock down is getting to me folks!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is definitely building up to a lilandlife style “everyone is so mean to me” post so she can get loads of arse licking and then not feel bad about telling us all the polyester tit she’s bought off Asos and plastic tat from amazon...I predict it’ll be posted about 8pm tonight... who’s up for a sweepstake on the time?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is definitely building up to a lilandlife style “everyone is so mean to me” post so she can get loads of arse licking and then not feel bad about telling us all the polyester tit she’s bought off Asos and plastic tat from amazon...I predict it’ll be posted about 8pm tonight... who’s up for a sweepstake on the time?!!
I reckon they’ll be a bright and early post tomorrow morning about 9 ish

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.