Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, I have said a few times I believe she is suffering from PND and perhaps grieving her past life? Hence the breakfast by herself, constant me time worrying etc.

Kids are no joke. I still struggle with the fact my life has 100% flipped but when they're this age (3 + 18mo), they need me the most. My partner keeps reminding me that when we're 40 we'll be living the high life child free😂
Whereas I had mine older & age 40 was still up 4x a night with a 3 year old 😂🤣😭 It’s a struggle to adapt but it gets easier x

Reactions: 12
Whereas I had mine older & age 40 was still up 4x a night with a 3 year old 😂🤣😭 It’s a struggle to adapt but it gets easier x
Yeah I had mine at 30, 35 and 37....... to be honest don't think I was ready much before ...and it was in the days before social media so no distractions..... they always had my attention..... looking back I do wonder how I managed as the two little ones are less than 2 years apart.... it didn't seem hard though just got on with it..... but it must of been.... I'd give anything to have them little again.... those were such special times which is why I wish she'd put her phone down and just give them her full attention because she can't possibly do that..... if she expressed her struggles she would be far more likeable.....

Reactions: 17
I agree, I have said a few times I believe she is suffering from PND and perhaps grieving her past life? Hence the breakfast by herself, constant me time worrying etc.

Kids are no joke. I still struggle with the fact my life has 100% flipped but when they're this age (3 + 18mo), they need me the most. My partner keeps reminding me that when we're 40 we'll be living the high life child free😂
I'm 40 in June 💃🏻 I'll have a 6 year old, 3.5 yo and a 2 year old. Eldest is 2 years 8.5 months older than my middle son and middle and youngest sons are 16 months apart with eldest and youngest being 4 years apart (both March babies) I'm the same @Dontmissmuch I wasn't ready when I was younger and yes it can be bloody hard work in general especially having them so close in age! But all this 'I'm a first time Mom' 'twin Mom' 'I didn't know' 🙄 she has a sister and brother both with children, ask them 🤔

Reactions: 14
I'm 40 in June 💃🏻 I'll have a 6 year old, 3.5 yo and a 2 year old. Eldest is 2 years 8.5 months older than my middle son and middle and youngest sons are 16 months apart with eldest and youngest being 4 years apart (both March babies) I'm the same @Dontmissmuch I wasn't ready when I was younger and yes it can be bloody hard work in general especially having them so close in age! But all this 'I'm a first time Mom' 'twin Mom' 'I didn't know' 🙄 she has a sister and brother both with children, ask them 🤔
I didn't get the chance to wait until I was ready as they were both surprise babies - I completely understand why people wait but are you ever really ready? I think until you have kids you never really know what it's like! We've had 2 kids "early" I was 25 with first, Ive never done the travelling around Asia etc that most my friends have but I'm looki g forward to when my kids are a bit older and we can travel together. And then drop them off at grandparents and have some we'll deserved ME TIME ala Fopps after 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I have 4 children i had them at 17,21,28,32 i would say i am a better mum to my youngest 2 which i feel bad about, although i did have a lot more energy with the first 2 and more patience.

Reactions: 12
What’s wrong with a cup of water, paintbrushes and a fence panel/floor outside. Mine had hours and I mean hours of fun with that
My brother and I used to spend hours ‘painting’ the coal bunker in our garden. We loved it and it didn’t cost a penny!

Reactions: 11
I think Nikki is just very immature for her age, no matter that we were born in the same year. It's *got* to be her way, or she does her cat bum mouth, wide eyes, and blocks and deletes. There's just no awareness of the world at all with her.

She is struggling, but I think she did pre-children, it was just easier to hide. Now she has the boys, and is trying to impose all the things she's always done to herself on them, it's showing up more.

Reactions: 23
I didn't get the chance to wait until I was ready as they were both surprise babies - I completely understand why people wait but are you ever really ready? I think until you have kids you never really know what it's like! We've had 2 kids "early" I was 25 with first, Ive never done the travelling around Asia etc that most my friends have but I'm looki g forward to when my kids are a bit older and we can travel together. And then drop them off at grandparents and have some we'll deserved ME TIME ala Fopps after 😂😂
I was a later having kids because I hadn't met the right guy but we met, got engaged, bought a house and had first child within 2 years..... when you know you know.... I have my crazy times till I met him.... then in my mid-40s I went through another mad phase..... calmed down again now ;) My hubby was only 25 when we had our eldest.... just took longer for No.2 (fertility treatment) then ooops along came number 3 rather quickly after the fertility have obvs been given a reboot with No. 2 !!!!

Reactions: 7
Maybe she took my advice and threw her phone in the fire? One can hope.
Or she's building up suspense to her vlog for the saddos who actually give a tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe she took my advice and threw her phone in the fire? One can hope.
Or she's building up suspense to her vlog for the saddos who actually give a tit?
Please no....how many isolation vlogs can one person think is acceptable to film!

Just saw this on Chris’s golf page. It’s from 3 days ago. Lawson in Grayson’s hat, but how sad and lost does he look? It makes me sad that every picture they show of the boys, there is no fun or cheekiness in the eyes.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Clearly not in the back garden there. They really don’t get the difference between isolation and socially distancing do they?

Whilst I think she is struggling I have to be honest that I find it hard to have sympathy for her as I think she was an unpleasant person before she had her children. I have sympathy for those poor boys who just appear so unhappy and disconnected. Lawson breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Probably spent the day yesterday having me time while the boys were with mazza

Reactions: 8
Please no....how many isolation vlogs can one person think is acceptable to film!

Just saw this on Chris’s golf page. It’s from 3 days ago. Lawson in Grayson’s hat, but how sad and lost does he look? It makes me sad that every picture they show of the boys, there is no fun or cheekiness in the eyes.
That's just so so sad. I want to cuddle him so badly.

Reactions: 8
I wouldn’t be surprised if she sneaked a visit to her Mums! Or got them to have them over night

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.