Fopperholic #31 Selling gifted tat as she is skint, #bekind to me, I'm a narcissistic bint

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might comment โ€œ why donโ€™t YOU #bekind โ€œ on her lipstick video cos MAC arenโ€™t cruelty free.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is my favourite thread title for a while. :LOL:

Place marking as I canโ€™t wait to see the tit show that is Easter in the Ryan household.

Will the boys get a boiled egg to share as a treat? Will the Easter Bunny (aka Dave the Amazon delivery man) drop off yet more toys for Fopps to pose by while her bewildered children look on? Will she do a syn free salmon cum chicken roast dinner? Will the twins have to hunt around the garden for mummyโ€™s precious lipsticks because she was too busy filming a video blog to buy some eggs to hunt?

bring on the shenanigans!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Some of the comments on her video! Then yOu always get one saying ignoring the others. Theyโ€™re right itโ€™s the aff links so makes it appear disingenuous!

Reactions: 18
New thread all ready youโ€™ve got to love Old Fopps for pure entertainment value

• Haha
Reactions: 15
๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ it was my thread suggestion, but it's all good, just glad to get a wee input ๐Ÿ˜„ may even shed a tear through my spit soaked eyelashes ๐Ÿคญ
oops sorry - wrong tag! I knew itโ€™s was someone who was just here or there ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but it was early in the morning. Apologies!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just pulling up my front row seat....

I was looking at some of her old YouTube videos last night - mainly slimming world, and they used to get thousands of thumbs up which is in stark comparison to her newer ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@TheWitchIsBack from the last thread....online ordering must stop as me and hubs work for online businesses and we fear going to work everyday and catching the virus.....
Anyway, back on topic...

This is perhaps her new version of me time, hiding in her play room playing with her make up. And yes someone said on the last post it would be funny if the boys broke in and used the lippies as paint ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
God sheโ€™s already on replying to comments telling people they are rude ... in her usual salty way... she has no shame or decorum.... nasty witch !! No reply yet to the ethical question... ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
God sheโ€™s already on replying to comments telling people they are rude ... in her usual salty way... she has no shame or decorum.... nasty witch !! No reply yet to the ethical question... ๐Ÿ™„
so itโ€™s a job again now and not a hobby? ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Here she goes with calling people rude! Look in the mirror is my advice. She's rude to the people who give her views and she makes money from.
So self important it is true.

Reactions: 23
bet she's seething at the 60 likes v 97 dislikes :ROFLMAO: she'll be messaging all her fiends to go give it a thumbs up pronto

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.