Fopperholic #30 it's good tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she looks like your profile pic

Probably gone for their daily walk..... think they live on an estate that has a green/play area on it.... like to think she hasn't taken them on the play area.... !
The play area is out of bounds, but a dirty pigeon feather is juuuuust ahhhhmaaaazing!

Reactions: 18
Affiliate link for the joggers so clearly new. She has no shame. What part of stopping unnecessary shopping does she not understand.
She has just bought them I bet cos she has copied off Lucy carter those are the joggers she has always worn she will have seen her lounge wear video she is old enough to be her mother

Reactions: 13
That's gotta be the next thread title

she looks like your profile pic

Probably gone for their daily walk..... think they live on an estate that has a green/play area on it.... like to think she hasn't taken them on the play area.... !
She does look like me

She's also defo taken them out somewhere and not admitting to it makes me think it's somewhere she shouldn't be

I'm not sure she is as comfortable as she is making out in those joggers and bodysuit, in all the pics she is using the boys to cover her up in areas and there is no usual stretched out pic of herself that she likes to take in her mirror and she has no pushchair to pose with in the garden lol Unless she thinks it's an easier more subtle way to add a swipe up, use her props again

Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to post 5 pictures of her with the boys in her garden? And that's 5 out of how many actual taken?? If I'm posting photos it is mainly pictures of my little girl, or if I'm posting ones with her and myself or her and other people then it is usually just one

Reactions: 16
Well said! So true.

Reactions: 8
How can she claim that they haven’t been shopping since Florida but have done so many recipe videos with fresh ingredients. Then add that people may not have what they need for her next video, so add them your list!?

Reactions: 20
How can she claim that they haven’t been shopping since Florida but have done so many recipe videos with fresh ingredients. Then add that people may not have what they need for her next video, so add them your list!?
She said she’s not done a big shop so she’s defo been popping in and out of their local one

Reactions: 10
So they each put in about £14 for this competition I'm embarrassed for them! Follow me and all these fake friends of mine to be in with a chance of winning. Only if you are also a twin or triplet mum!

Reactions: 22
Who puts on makeup to stay at home? What a waste of time and product!
I haven't worn make-up in 3 weeks...... apart from a little bit of mascara to go shopping...... oh and lippy - lucky if I get dressed ! I changed from my nightie which I prefer to sleep in to my clean pj's after my shower today

She said she’s not done a big shop so she’s defo been popping in and out of their local one
The chocolate mousse the boys had yesterday were from CO-OP and guess who lives close to a CO-OP !?!? Foppsmum

Reactions: 16
Aww I had one like that (he was a middle child, between two with no issues at all so it really surprised me), and he gabbled so much shit between the ages of 2-6 I was so worried. Turns out he just struggled to make some phonetic sounds, and once they were mastered (albeit late and via some speech therapy), he was fine. He’s now a happy, well-adjusted, academically high-achieving young man who still talks for fecking England, but in a coherent way!

Reactions: 9
Unless I see proof I will only believe she was at her parents house this weekend and that was the real reason she was oh so quiet! She's a liar.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.