Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that when she called out this site she only increased the comments 😂

She is so begging for a Tesco deal, would have thought she regarded herself as too upper class for Tesco 😂 she also looks extremely plastic in the pictures compared to the other women!
Reckon we will see her in a Tesco value Xmas jumper this year?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
That 'event' she attended today was a networking/marketing event for another thing similar to 21 buttons. Branded as an digital shopping mall where you can shop and share products with your friends, whilst making money. 😪😪😪.
That and it was a discussion about juggling family life and a career. I can see fopps taking notes for her future 'woe me' insta posts listenning to how everyone else actually juggles.

Reactions: 6
She is so begging for a Tesco deal, would have thought she regarded herself as too upper class for Tesco 😂 she also looks extremely plastic in the pictures compared to the other women!
If it's a tv advert, it would be a good opportunity for tesco to flog ear defenders simultaneously.

• Haha
I’m surprised there’s no JD seasoning pot so that she can throw her discount code in the video. Also, why does she say “tomatoes” like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone also follow triplet_mum_of_4 ? Her babies were premature (I can't remember how many weeks) and have just turned 1 but they are achieving as they are "hands on" with them. She obviously has the triplets, a toddler and the hubby works shifts..... now that's double fopps so what's her excuse 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have laughed so much reading this thread today 😂😂 she really is a diabolical social climbing bint.
I love people get blocked for virtually just liking a post she’s taken umbrage with ...
I got blocked pretty earlier once the twins were born she did a post using the twins photo on some sort of cash back pyramid scheme
and I told her it was akin to pimping her beloved boys out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone also follow triplet_mum_of_4 ? Her babies were premature (I can't remember how many weeks) and have just turned 1 but they are achieving as they are "hands on" with them. She obviously has the triplets, a toddler and the hubby works shifts..... now that's double fopps so what's her excuse 😂
I take my hat off to that mum plus she’s honest about it will day she’s havjng a tit day with the kids etc!

Reactions: 7
I can still see what she’s up to on my other account but boy! It kills me having to sit on my hands to stop myself from commenting and getting blocked on that too
Me too! I got blocked off my SW one, so now I darent make a comment using my personal one 😂

• Haha
It’s crazy those triplets seem quite advanced to me! Although I find the parents a bit annoying, the house has been set up perfectly for them to roam around, and they seem to have a routine but not too rigorous! And they have good fresh food and are played with and the mum and dad still go for runs etc! Hats off to them!!

Good to have some adult time?! Is she for actual real, she’s prob had more date nights and time away from her boys in less than one year than I have in ten years!!! The gall of her at all, she’s utterly shameless. She presents herself at all these functions as super mum of twins. But when you break it down she’s really not. Maybe she should work on her children’s development instead of networking and adult time. Have we seen her anywhere with her children on her own? She’s been the park what twice with Chris, she went to monkey music once, the rest of the time she’s always got adults around her with her boys at classes that the work is done for her. She can’t even take her boys on their first holiday abroad without a team of babysitters, because she has to have her “alone time” She can never ever play the hard done by card whatsoever!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Such a lie she ‘gave up her management role’ to spend time being a mummy. The reality of it was that she wanted to spend time attending these influencer/mummy blogger events and working on her social media profile whilst leaving the boys with their babysitters.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.