Fopperholic #3 Fopperholic only cares about her weight, instead of getting those boys to sit up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were the twins 35 or 36 weeks? Either way, full term is classed as 37 weeks so they’re barely early or premature. Honestly this woman grinds my gears

Reactions: 6
Oh what a surprise! One of the people she met has been described as ‘stunning’ and ‘so pretty’

Who cares about being interesting, engaging, friendly or warm?! As long as you’re pretty ey?!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Had to turn that video off of her rabbiting on about her dull as fuk event.
Such a lie she ‘gave up her management role’ to spend time being a mummy. The reality of it was that she wanted to spend time attending these influencer/mummy blogger events and working on her social media profile whilst leaving the boys with their babysitters.
Managing fatties don't pay as pretty a penny as exploiting naive sheeples on SM does.

Reactions: 8
EVERYONE SHE ATE A QUARTER OF A SANDWICH!!!!!!!!
The slimming world ethos us that you should never feel hungry. She left home at 5.30am having already had breakfast. The only other thing she ate was a quarter of a sandwich until she got home where she had a small portion of spag bol with a quarter teaspoon of cheese. That is not healthy. Why didn't she take a lot of fruit and some high fi bars and a few babybell cheeses if she didn't know what food would be available. Oh, I know why, because it wouldn't fit in her stupid Gucci bag! A slimming world consultant would never tell you to deprive yourself of food, if sw food isn't available make other healthy choices, this would not include eating a quarter of a sarnie. Other observations is that she had her photo taken with another mum who was also sporting a Gucci bag identical to hers. What's the betting she'll be off to Gucci at the weekend to get a bigger and better one. She also chose to sit around the train station for 2 hours rather than forking out 30 quid for an earlier train so that she could read magazines and drink coffee. She spends well in excess of that a week on tat, so you would have thought she would have wanted to get home to the boys. She could have read a mag and had coffee on the train. Plus she's off out tomorrow to get her hair done. What a hard life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
A quarter of a sodding sandwich? So one bite then?! D'ya know what, I follow slimming world, I've done ok so far and I'm near my target. Buuuttt it's my birthday at the end of the month, and I'm gonna stuff myself stupid with alllllllll the food cos it's my day and I know I can get a little gain back off again. Jeez Fopps.... live a little!!!!! One day or one sandwich isn't gonna hurt FFS 🙄🙄

Anyone else pick up on her saying she's getting her hair done tomorrow? So she's had time away from the boys today and will get some more of her precious "me time" tomorrow for a few hours getting her hair done!!! I don't understand why she seems to want to spend so much time away from them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Anyone who starts the tale of their amazing day with the fact they didn't eat any pastries and only quarter of a sandwich has serious food issues and should not be a SW consultant.......oh and is dull as tit! quarter of a sandwich.......puuuurlease! id have been all over that buffet cos its a treat day, guess what im not fat, its ok to actually eat at times fopps
ps - wonder how much of it she sniffed though ;)

A quarter of a sodding sandwich? So one bite then?! D'ya know what, I follow slimming world, I've done ok so far and I'm near my target. Buuuttt it's my birthday at the end of the month, and I'm gonna stuff myself stupid with alllllllll the food cos it's my day and I know I can get a little gain back off again. Jeez Fopps.... live a little!!!!! One day or one sandwich isn't gonna hurt FFS 🙄🙄

Anyone else pick up on her saying she's getting her hair done tomorrow? So she's had time away from the boys today and will get some more of her precious "me time" tomorrow for a few hours getting her hair done!!! I don't understand why she seems to want to spend so much time away from them.
probably cos i mentioned her roots 😂 emergency call to the hairdresser on the train home!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’ve just looked at the insta account for the person that invited her to the event today ..... she stands for the complete opposite of everything braggers spouts on her gram 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’ve just looked at the insta account for the person that invited her to the event today ..... she stands for the complete opposite of everything braggers spouts on her gram 🤔🤔🤔🤔
No pictures of fopps on her stories either 🤷🏼‍♀️. I wonder sometimes if they are “obliged” to invite people to these events?
Such a waste of a pretty cake shop inviting her!

• Wow

It rings home to me with the weight obsession from when I had PND (obviously I don't know what's actually going on up there in that vacuum between her ears). It was my way of focusing on something other than the monotony of looking after a baby and also, the element of control I was able to take back of my own life/self was empowering. I counted every calorie to the lowest limit and took my weight to the lowest limit. That focus took up the majority of my days for about 8 months. I'm seeing hints of this here.

Reactions: 10
What’s with the highlighter in her eyes! It’s not cool anymore Fopps! Plus you’re not 18! Seriously grow up! You really are mutton dressed as lamb!

Catching up on the thread and saw about her selling stuff on her private FB page. Had a nosey and can’t believe she is selling gifted stuff! What a complete selfish cow!

• Angry
I’m surprised they are still there too! Another lady has just recently commented agreeing on the rudeness, just awaiting a response from Fopp, but she might be busy fawning over her new BFFs from today (which has done her good to have some ‘adult time’ 🙄
They're were still there cus she was busy at her mum event....to busy to scroll and delete....

Tonight we have a lesson on how to make....Spaghetti Bolognese! Chef Fopp to the rescue!
I want the recipe for mug cake and how she manages to make all her food beige.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They're were still there cus she was busy at her mum event....to busy to scroll and delete....

I want the recipe for mug cake and how she manages to make all her food beige.....
Wheatbran.......water........microwave.....enjoy 😂 Such a treat

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wheatbran.......water........microwave.....enjoy 😂 Such a treat
Absolutely mouthwatering I dont know how I've managed all these years without mug cake....oh yeah I eat healthy food not "what I eat in a day - quarter of a sandwich- crap" . She's unreal 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely mouthwatering I dont know how I've managed all these years without mug cake....oh yeah I eat healthy food not "what I eat in a day - quarter of a sandwich- crap" . She's unreal 🤣🤣
You mean you don't want to chew on a damp sponge for breakfast? Fopp judges you 😂

• Haha
Whatever she thinks she is, her awful accent will always let her down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine thinking that blocking people from your public Instagram account will stop them from being able to see what you do and having an opinion 😩😂

I would love to know what she produces for her group taster sessions!
She rings Harvester for a nice set of jacket spuds, no oil of course #syns

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The funny thing about SW on Instagram is that none of the accounts actually follow the plan, even the consultants!

Feel sorry for the people who follow people like Fopperholic and Pickard, and start copying what they do and wonder why they’re not losing any weight.

I had to unfollow Fopps because I find her transformation into “perfect” mummy Instagrammer totally insincere. Why the hell is she giving weaning advice!? It’s super exploitive of her followers considering she ain’t a child nutritionist, but an adult slimming consultant.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.