Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I haven't watched it....but we didn't need an explanation of where it all went wrong.

It went wrong when you didn't listen to anyone saying they wouldn't leave the country on the cusp of a pandemic.

But cunty face cowbag whore knew best, didn't she?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Omg the essay 🙈 She is so desperate for validation from strangers to justify her shitty parenting decisions! Her list of “favourite” YouTube channels is SO long... they must watch it all day long! I have a 2 year old who I let watch the odd bit of CBeebies or Peppa (which I’m guessing most people do when you’re cooking or cleaning etc) but I’ve never even looked at YouTube to try and occupy my child?! So lazy!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
There we go again..... passive aggressive 'I'm just a firsttime mum ' .... have a nice evening x ..... change the fucking record will you Fopps we all know you feed them 80% of their food ! at 18 months they should of mastered a spoon to eat cereal and a fork to 'stab' food ... she's a fucking dick she really is 🙄🙄🙄
Babies use a spoon for yogurt first mostly? They haven't got there with all the food groups yet ...😲😳😳 still working through the choice B's are they?? I just can't even ... 😦😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Just reading her comments back to Jenny, on her you tube video. Maybe is she had given them petit foulis yoghurts rather than Greek yoghurt, they would have mastered the art of using a spoon. The pots are a great size for young children. She feeds them each meal, from the same bowl with the same spoon! She has held them back at every stage, and this new mum shit is a bit boring now!
In that video she does give them petit yogurts but she spoon feed them that as well.. And they share ONE between them which is ridiculous.

Hi my names Nikki, the boys are turning 18 tomorrow but as a first time mum it's so tricky to get them out their beds to share their breakfast together, you know cause I'm a first time mum, that's first time, to TWO boys, that's TWO. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

Thismamacan

So basically it means a massive refund to everyone as the golf school is what paid for the damn holiday for them all in the first place, so now they're up the creek without a paddle cause they need to refund everyone... poor old fops, what a shame...

• Haha
  • Heart
Ummm 9th account Nikki .... see I told you
absolutely pointless blocking accounts it’s not like we can’t make another 🤷🏼‍♀️
So, anyway I digress.... Fanny and Johnny are in the kitchen Fanny thinks cutting a chilli chunkier makes it hotter ... Johnny thinks Fanny is a fucking moron and should keep out of the kitchen.....
My hubby would ask why I was feeding him the cats dinner if I served that up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Imagine getting this many comments - not being rude just being genuine (another fopps favourite buzzword) and still trying to defend?! Why not just say okay I’ve taken into account what people have said and at the moment feel like I need to make a change to my content/ads/affiliates whatever. She refuses to admit she’s wrong ever. She won’t ever accept advise/constructive criticism etc. Nothing goes unless it’s what she wants

lexiloo

VIP Member
why is everyone who dares to have a different opinion to her or thinks she is anything less than perfect a troll or jealous?? :unsure: its such a pathetic approach to have as an influencer (albeit a shit one) to only show kiss ass comments, ive never seen such brown nosing comments as the ones on her latest pity party, does she really go to bed at night feeling proud of herself after making her SM nothing but a sickly fairytale where only good opinions and suck ups are welcome?? her followers are enabling her to be the selfish narcissist twunt we despise.

• Heart

Danielle1

and still the comments keep coming lol !! Probably delete this one too ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ahaha MyDreamReality is me. 😂 Reading it back I think I could've said what I had to say in a better way basically just repeated myself there but my excuse is im NEW TO THIS guys n am sooooooo tired from being a #FirstTime"Troll" 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Em85C

VIP Member
Right I’ve done 4 minutes of that shit show. It’s 26 minutes long and not a twin routine, it’s another vlog of a day in isolation.
It starts, very randomly, at gone 9am! She spoon feeds breakfast, from the same bowl before showing herself cleaning! Then talks about them taking turns to have breakfast, alone, so they have time without the boys! Have meals together these boys are being taught no social skills!
Wow. Just wow. Spoon feeding?! Eating alone to have time without the boys?! I mean we've all hidden somewhere to sneak a quick chocolate bar, but that's a bit different. I'm sorry to say it. But I'm gonna. These two just shouldn't have had kids.

• Heart
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
This comment has been added to the youtube video, here here 👏👏

Margo 1975
Margo 1975
37 minutes ago
I am begging you to please stop encouraging people to purchase non essential goods, food and medicines are essential but buying more toys is not! I work for the NHS and people purchasing goods that are not essential can have an indirect consequence. I will try to explain.... If you purchase something online it has to be picked from the warehouse, packed and delivered by courier. What if the warehouse person has an accident at work and needs hospital care? What if the van is involved in a collision with another vehicle and the driver needs hospital care? The whole point of staying at home and social distancing is a two prong attack, firstly to help stop the spread of Covid, but also to eliminate all avoidable hospital visits. Hospitals will still receive the same amount of stroke victims, those who have suffered cardiac arrests etc. I will leave this with you but I hope I have given you food for thought as you have a lot followers and as someone who does influencing for a living you have the opportunity to influence your followers in a productive way. Stay safe x

What she (Fopps) is also failing to realise that is the amount of people who have handled that parcel BEFORE it even reaches her anyone of them could be carrying the virus - also I think it's been reported that it can stay present on cardboard for at least 24 hours... I doubt very much she removes from packaging, wipes it all down and washes her hands before she gives it to the boys !!! She is so uneducated in what is happening right now - she is just more concerned about how this is going to affect her social life ! Selfish Twat !

• Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
JD seasonings rolled back out? times must be hard.....she'll be rummaging at the back of her cupboards for those pot noodles as we speak........shit advert incoming

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
*new* routine
sleep lots
eat very little
limit snacks
be screeched at and told they're playing with the toys wrong
bath/bed/screeched at some more then bombarded with white noise
same shit different day ;)

• Haha
  • Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Just read the poor me post. She can fuck right off. I'm sure people are commenting about the children having / playing with the toys but the sneaky bitch completely skimmed over the main reason people are calling her out.

Just to clarify Nikki, as we know you read here, your followers are pissed off with you trying to encourage people to buy toys during this financially stressful time AND making money from people's swipe ups / aff links.

Stop using the children as a weapon against trolls. Stop making everything as a criticism of your parenting because it isn't. It's just your get out of jail free card when you get backed in a corner.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Omg the essay 🙈 She is so desperate for validation from strangers to justify her shitty parenting decisions! Her list of “favourite” YouTube channels is SO long... they must watch it all day long! I have a 2 year old who I let watch the odd bit of CBeebies or Peppa (which I’m guessing most people do when you’re cooking or cleaning etc) but I’ve never even looked at YouTube to try and occupy my child?! So lazy!
I don’t see many of her real life twin mummies commenting..... I wonder what they really think of her 🤔🤔..

That post has been up just over half hour and she’s replied to nearly all comments.... she’s obsessed and addicted...... needs constant reassurance she’s uuuhhmazing and a wonderful ‘first time’ 🙄🙄 mummy... her life is very sad really.... where is Chris too ... he’s a waste of space too!!

Someone just posted this lockdown could be on till June... imagine her posts then... she’ll have totally lost her shit 🤪🤪

That said so will I 🙈🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Didn't she do it before, months back when she said the boys had been drawing but it was obvious she had done it then too. She is deluded and bizarre