Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wotsit

VIP Member
i'm a first time mum of an 18 year old....any ideas on how to keep her entertained during the lock down please? So far all I've done is make her go and get the essential food shopping in for me whilst i still work from home.

#firsttimemum #mumlifeonlockdown #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Dannie

Chatty Member
Yep, arrogant bitch. I'm shutting the door on this wreck. Just winds me up way more than most things.

Her disparaging comments again regarding mental health shows such a lack of awareness about anything that's not shiny and shallow.

I don't believe any amount of telling her will ever get her to change her behaviour.

The biggest hypocrite spouting #be kind while allowing her sheep to reference Debbie Downer / Negative Nancy. I suspect a majority of her fans are similar to her.... no substance and credit cards maxed out buying shit.

So I bid you all farewell. I will be deleting Tattle later this evening.

Thanks for all the amazing laughs. You guys are such great fun. Keep safe everyone and keep them bloody bras ON 🙄 xx
I wish you all the best. I’m going too. My mental health as been so bad last few weeks and I’m struggling. Ive seen what’s important in life over last few weeks and I need to concentrate on me now and heal instead of getting wound up by idiots like Fopps. People like her won’t ever change. Ive not been a angel in the past I’ve had my flaws but the difference between me and Fopps is I want to change and I want to focus on what’s important. Family, Friends and the things money can’t buy.
When this is all over I’m selling all my designer stuff and I’m going to put that money to good use like doing a big shop for the food bank. Donating to charities etc. I am going to put some money away to use on something that will make my soul happy and Im also going to rescue a dog.
I’m going to live with less stuff and live more of a simpler life. I’m going to leave past grudges behind and all my childhood hurt. Wishing everyone in my past well but now I’m moving on to the next chapter. I want be open to making new friends. Something that my anxiety has in the past stopped.I hope my new job is still open when this is all over as I want to have a new beginning and become a better person. You have all been so lovely and I’ve loved putting the world to rights with you all but it’s time also for me to bid you all goodbye. Keep fighting the fight my lovelies. One day soon Instagram will be a thing of the past but the love, kindness and integrity of people will always go on. X

• Heart
Reactions: 56
This comment has been added to the youtube video, here here 👏👏

Margo 1975
Margo 1975
37 minutes ago
I am begging you to please stop encouraging people to purchase non essential goods, food and medicines are essential but buying more toys is not! I work for the NHS and people purchasing goods that are not essential can have an indirect consequence. I will try to explain.... If you purchase something online it has to be picked from the warehouse, packed and delivered by courier. What if the warehouse person has an accident at work and needs hospital care? What if the van is involved in a collision with another vehicle and the driver needs hospital care? The whole point of staying at home and social distancing is a two prong attack, firstly to help stop the spread of Covid, but also to eliminate all avoidable hospital visits. Hospitals will still receive the same amount of stroke victims, those who have suffered cardiac arrests etc. I will leave this with you but I hope I have given you food for thought as you have a lot followers and as someone who does influencing for a living you have the opportunity to influence your followers in a productive way. Stay safe x

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Fopperholic #30 it's a good job tattlers know what to do, without them I wouldn't have a clue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Em85C

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to have my son adopted...just watching foppybollocks stories, and my youngest went "is that mummy" NO IT FUCKING ISNT 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he's got to go!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Scullybob

VIP Member
Someone mentioned Heather earlier, does anyone know how she is, her friend perhaps? Sending love ❤❤❤
Heather is suffering from depression following the death of her mum, but she's otherwise ok. She's being kind to herself and she has a lot of support from friends. She's watched the Florida vlog and is absolutely disgusted by what Nikki said about mental health. She sends love back to you 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
I've just had a little browse...allow me, if I may to summarise...

likes to come across as the girl next door that happened to get a bit of a following, went to her head, and now is a jumped up little bitch who thinks her shit doesn't stink...

well let me tell you, floppycock, It does stink, and I can fucking smell it from here....

• Haha
  • Heart
First question: Who got sacked from SW for flaunting the rules time and time again? 🙋🏼‍♀️
Second question: Whose Team couldn’t stand her and loved it when she was on maternity leave?

Third Question: Who used to rock up at District meetings ‘all look at me’ saving the seats next to her for whichever chosen favourites she had that day

Fourth Question: Who turned up the SW ball ‘meet the celeb’ bit with a huge double pushchair, newborn twins (Mad Mazza in tow obvs) into an area just for consultants (whilst on maternity leave)?

I could have too much fun with this 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

caitlinbullen

VIP Member
Her poor little sheepey is "stressing out" because she cannot get her botox done next week. I'm tired and I must be reading that wrong.

TELL ME I READ THAT WRONG.

My brain can't cope with this shit 😈
That ain't no sheep;that's just me toying with her....what can I say...I get bored 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

NMK

Hey Nikki 👋 considering you read here, daily... you’ve replied to a teacher saying means a lot coming from a teacher.
Well I am a teacher too! I really worry when you have your first parents evening & the teacher gives you tips/techniques ways to help your boys, will you be complaining to the headteacher? Will you be turning the story around, will you put words into that teachers mouth? I worry you’ve turned that whole post into an oh wooo to me. People are offering suggestions, you use them or you don’t. But when your boys don’t react to you, when you shove a camera in their faces, when your eyes look bright red because you’re addicted to social media, yes that is a problem. FYI no one on here claims to be a ‘perfect parent’ it’s simply impossible but we do follow our children’s lead, let them explore give them the tools to experiment with. No one is asking you to be amazing at arts & crafts your boys won’t care if you could paint like Picasso, give them the tools take water & a paint brush into the garden. Nikki, no one is a ‘judge Jenny’ most of us are very concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

opinions_on_minions

Saw this on Facebook 😏 I just can’t be bothered to argue with this low life, I can’t believe someone is finding it so hard to stay at home?! until a week ago despised being at home with an 8month old and a 2 year old, I started off miserable and angry at life, our little baby group got cancelled, then our music group (the only class we pay to do) we had saved for months to go to Disney on ice in May and that was also cancelled, then to top it off we were put on “lockdown” and I really didn’t think I could do this with 2 small kids alone (if you have a 2yr old you know 😂) I can honestly say I’m loving it, just sitting in the garden with a cup of tea and getting the toys out in the sunshine (albeit with snowsuits on😂) we have slow worms so my little girl looks for snakes each day and we generally do nothing! We’ll get the aqua mat out (why prikki does not own one of these is beyond me as they’re mess free and compact with storage 🤷‍♀️) my husband is still having to work (not a key worker his boss is just a dick 💰💰) and in a week I’m expected back at work for the NHS. This bitch doesn’t know she’s born! I’ve said it before but I’ll never have a pathetic island or my own home, my husband has other children so I had to PAY for my ivf purely on that reason!! My 2 babies have cost me 13,500 so far (not counting storage fees each year) and now I’ve got to risk their health going to and from work just to make a living! I’m not creative, we don’t Paint or bake but hey! My 2yr old made stuffing balls for the roast dinner today. It says it all that she can’t just sit and watch them play, absolute lost cause if you can only entertain your kids by putting on YouTube! (No judgement we watch the nursery rhymes sometimes) I’ve managed to overhaul my toys and my kitchen solo so I don’t know what her problem is, whatever would she do if she had to actually go to work instead of moping about with shitty **i mean spitty 😉** lashes sobbing about how finally people are disagreeing with her publicly ✌

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Izzy2011

Hi ladies 👋 another long time lurker here. Just wanted to say that I’ve read here for a few months now and have agreed and giggled at the comments, my husband will now say you tattling again when I’m giggling at my phone 🤣🤣 I find fopps insufferable at the best of times but she has tipped me over the edge this week.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I refuse to watch her vlogs but I’ve read here that she said Chris would have to give massive refunds

1) has he not got business insurance
2) if not, or it doesn’t cover, have they spent all the money already even though she has sooooo much savings??!!
Business insurances don’t tend to cover things like this as it usually has to be a named peril. Which makes this entire situation all the more hilarious.

Stupid, selfish Nicki has gotten herself sacked, panicked and decided to be an influencer which shes trash at, she’s spent an extraordinary amount of money trying to create content through clothing and toys hauls, a new car and a swanky gym membership trying (and failing) to promote this aspirational lifestyle, they’ve started an extension and all of this will have been funded by the promise of a successful golf season for Chris, which has now gone to shit. I hope her year of spending money on flammable clothes, and plastic tat has been worth it cause she’s about to come back to earth with a bang and it could not happen to a nicer fucking couple.

• Heart
  • Haha

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
Morning all, very much a long time reader but never posted...... wow this woman!

I have a 2 year old and make no secret of the fact that my son is better at nursery than with me (I do then go to work full time!) but at least I try! This whole lock down has given me the chance to learn to teach him. The nursery has provided a number of useful tools that I have spent timein the evening reading and understanding what key markers he should be reaching for his age. It hasn’t come naturally to me, but I haven’t just put him in front of the telly while I work! My day is planned around the activities so I can still do my job.....

Oh and another thing, yes he doesn’t wake till 7 most mornings but I get up at 6 everyday to do stuff like get ready before he even gets up! When we were travelling to work and nursery we’d be out the house by 7.15 most days.

She gets me so angry and mad! She is just like my ex-husband in terms of having to have everything!

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Her entire evening would be a lot more free if she cooked just one meal and threw her phone in the fucking fire? Just a suggestion,foppy.

• Haha
  • Heart

lexiloo

VIP Member
"we went on a ride, it was a flying elephant, not sure what it was called" errr DUMBO ya dumbo 😂 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 40