Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’ll probably post something about them now 😆Think it was all for the gram to be honest, all the Insta ‘famous’ consultants and hangers on just sharing each other to get followers. I’ve met Slimming World Boy at a ball and I’ll say he seems like such a nice guy, very few ads on his insta (and the ones he does are obvious), he also seems very genuine and honest about his own weight loss journey too. Saw a post earlier to say he’s gone to work at Morrison’s as both he and his partner are self employed. Can’t see Fopps doing that!

I can’t work out how to send you a message! Can you give me a clue?

If it helps, I’m not nor ever have been in Nikki’s teams so if she ever came to your group to do a Team Developer visit then I’m not your consultant.

🐱😻 ... if you were my consultant you would know from that ;)

Reactions: 3

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oil based paint? Is she for real? Enjoy the mess theyll make with those.. oh no wait because once Again you’re drawing pictures yourself to pass off that the boys did it. Anyone with kids knows that’s NOT how an 18 month old draws. They cannot at that age. It’s scribbles and mark making. She is unreal
Can I ask are you the Jen that asked the questions on the vog about feeding themselves and saying how quiet the boys are ? x

Reactions: 2

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It kind of reminds me of an mlm. Don’t judge I used to do one. I had pnd and consider myself as much a victim as anybody else! But you’re trying to portray this perfect life of what this mlm is providing you and it’s not like that all! Once I stopped the anti depressants and returned to my normal self I stopped doing it and was really ashamed by my behaviour x
I was going to say this about MLMs too - basically being an influencer is like MLM!!!

Reactions: 1