Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
Hi All, long time follower of the threads. I can't believe at a time like this Nikki thinks it's acceptable to carry on doing AD's and her videos like that is what people want ATM. How about dip in to your BIG pot of savings Nikki instead of doing swipes ups and AD's for non essential items! Just to get a little bit more money. She really lives in her own world!

Side note :- Does anyone follow Rachel gorry home decor? She's in Ireland and set up an IG a few weeks back to take her mind of the fact her husband has terminal cancer. He sadly passed away this morning. They have 3 little girls. She has been signed to an agency aswell but she ain't constantly posting Ad's. Nikki could learn alot from people like Rachel and Chelsea.
I follow Rachel. My heart is broken for her 💔

• Sad
Reactions: 5

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
Second question: Whose Team couldn’t stand her and loved it when she was on maternity leave?

Third Question: Who used to rock up at District meetings ‘all look at me’ saving the seats next to her for whichever chosen favourites she had that day

Fourth Question: Who turned up the SW ball ‘meet the celeb’ bit with a huge double pushchair, newborn twins (Mad Mazza in tow obvs) into an area just for consultants (whilst on maternity leave)?

I could have too much fun with this 🤣
Pleas do

Reactions: 4

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Yep feel the same here as I’ve previously mentioned. Lockdown hasn’t changed much for me, just no baby group (once a week anyway not 15 a week like Fopps). Just felt so fearful everyday that my husband was still having to go to work while I’m high risk but he’s just been furloughed today until the end of May. I could cry with relief. In fact I probably will. I won’t actually relax for 14 days of us all being at home though. Especially as I’ve got a wheezy chest 😬

I notice on her latest YouTube reply she said she’s ‘staying home as much as possible’ translated as she has definitely been going out and not just for her daily exercise. Honestly it’s people like her that are killing others. The virus doesn’t spread itself, people do!
Oh god Thankgod for that! My husband got that last week and it’s lovelg having him around but it is like having another man child around 😂
Hopefully you’ll be ok xxx

• Heart

Scullybob

VIP Member

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Awe thanks for this tip my girls loved it 😀 I’m just catching up on thread now. I see we’ve gained a few new tattlers. Big welcome 👋🏻 It Never fails to cheer me up coming on here.
Awe you are welcome, we’ve had great fun with it ☺

Thismamacan

I took one for the team and looked on amazon for that table and chairs, I couldn't see that one and the only one that looked a bit like it wasnt available on prime. I looked as I'm after one for my daughter but it can wait until all this is over

Oneforthemoney

I'm pretty sure she's right actually. You can go out the house for exercise if you are self isolating. You just can't do anything else like go to a shop or help a vulnerable family member.
So what day did she get home? Last Friday? Day 1 of isolation should have started Saturday... But thick as she is she won't count correctly you can't go out of the house until day 15 which is a Saturday (that's how days are counted in law)...but she already has!!!!

She should have restarted her 14 day isolation (ie not going out out the house to the park) the day after she went to the park. So when did she go to the Park...? Don't we just know that she won't... Because she is rude, uncaring, thick, unable to take instructions (proven by her SW sacking) whether or not the law (I really hope she gets fines) and probably can't count days either.

SO FOPPS YOU CAN HAVE THIS ADVICE FOR FREE... YOUR 14 DAY ISOLATION PERIOD STARTED THE DAY AFTER YOU LAST WENT OUT OF THE HOUSE FOR A FAMILY WALK....

She is as thick as they come she frustrates me so much... She is taking the "out of the house exercise rule" for social distancing as isolation...

She just does not understand the difference. Thick thick thick. Damn I need a gin 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 3