Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
It’s what comes up if you search Chris Ryan golf and companies house! Might be totally off and ready to resign as a detective

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once she clocks on I guarantee she will block everyone that follows that account 😂😂
I’m already blocked.. on 7 accounts the 8th as yet hasn't been but I think that’s primarily because I told her the blocking was pointing we just make other accounts it’s not like it’s complicated to do 😂

She replied or just deleted/blocked ?!
I think it’s just deleted .... not blocked as of yet 😉
and definitely no reply 😂😂

• Haha

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Why is it a constant stream of stuff? Constant new toys. Admittedly I may have gone a bit ott on the crafts when I realised lock down was imminent but it’s just constant new stuff. What happened to hide and seek and songs where you sing to the child rather than them watching it happening on the tv? My son used to love hiding a packet of tissues and we had to find it. Didn’t matter he always hid it in the same place. He may have been a bit older mind. And he was always in the garden sweeping up and watering plants etc. My husband is like that though so may have taken after him. I’m not a “natural” mum. She’s not said that in so many words she’s says she’s not as creative but just sitting and playing and engaging doesn’t take creativity. Plus my son loved pots and pans and just household stuff he wasn’t interested in toys so much. My daughter has her special toys but again not loads of them.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
No I’m not! I did think earlier someone may ask because I posted on here about not being able to get to the toilet alone and minutes later someone screenshot her comment saying the same thing 🤣 definitely not me she seemed far too up fopps arse even with the back handed comments in there 🙈
Ahhh spooky - the poster did say their kids were 2 different ages but wasn't sure you might of been throwing her off the scent... lol ;)

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
OMG the table and chairs ! If she only ordered them yesterday then she is literally hanging off our every word...... this is both hilarious and tragic..... what she should do with baby jail is take one side off and throw all the toys in there and let the boys go in and out at their leisure - she just tries to control everything..... even the flash cards laid out neatly and laughing at the fact the boys say words wrong ! we still use 'wrong' words now for when ours were little and they couldn't say thing right - they become a little family in joke.... we still say gagong for grandad <3
Ah we do this with umbrella, my son used to say sunbrella, so that's what we still call it even though he knows it's umbrella

• Heart

Juniper

Chatty Member
Thread idea: Fopperholic #30 I’m on lockdown with twin boys huns, but I won’t do messy play because I don’t want crumbs

Dannie

Chatty Member
Those kids have shit loads of toys- I am sure they could manage with what they have for a few weeks of lockdown. Not a greedy influencer and she’s just sharing links. Oh my god she’s constantly sharing links even for things she ain’t even purchased. The delusion on this one is crazy. I’ve not bought nothing online since this started. oh apart from Disney plus. Then that was purchased by a click of a finger and I don’t need a delivery driver to bring it to me. I will survive just fine with food, medicine and my kindle books. Oh my kids also are doing just fine using the stuff they already have.

OOOOOOOh just got notification of florida vlog...i cant even describe how angry that makes me feel
Fopperholic just keeps on giving 🙄

muncher

Completely ignoring the pleas from sensible people around not ordering non essential items.

Sometimes I'm torn between "is she genuinely thick" or just "fucking ignorant"
She just doesnt care about anything or anyone else.

Don't hate on me ya'll but I didn't follow her before the twins so had never seen the birth vlog... skimmed through that too today.... OMFG.... !!

1. Why would you vlog on the way to hospital done up like a dog's dinner !

2. How does she know they were the worst contractions ever she'd never been in labour before !

3. She actually had a subway salad and dry jacket potato when in labour !

4. Her make up is horrendous.... thick lip liner and spider lashes is not a good look !

5. She sounds common as muck... she is so... so... so... common and chavvy....

She's a car crash you can't stop watching though 😂🤣
Ahh yes .... 😂 the birth vlog was a right doozy

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
God Anna really hit a nerve there didn't she?
Wow. I have never ever seen Fopps fawn over someone like that "I promise to take your comments on board I don't want to lose you as a follower"
What the.. 😳
What was Anna's original comment? I'm lost there has been so many 😂

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I think the fact she’s posted that JD seasonings stuff is more to do with trying to show other brands that she’s available for work and try and make her look like she’s the hot shot influencer she is in her own head.

• Haha
  • Sick

Justchilling

Right, I'm not being funny but on the post I did on the previous thread regarding her not letting the boys play, there's a Nikki_g or something like that who reacted with a wow emoji. There's no other activity from the person on that thread since my post. I checked and the person had 1 message post in celebrity news (didn't quite pay attention). They joined in Jan 2020 apparently. I'm not saying it's her but it's too suspicious.

ETA: Their message was under the Secret Celeb Gossip 3 thread.
Last online at 11am too!

Uhhhhhmazing

Welcome!!!

Morning all, very much a long time reader but never posted...... wow this woman!

I have a 2 year old and make no secret of the fact that my son is better at nursery than with me (I do then go to work full time!) but at least I try! This whole lock down has given me the chance to learn to teach him. The nursery has provided a number of useful tools that I have spent timein the evening reading and understanding what key markers he should be reaching for his age. It hasn’t come naturally to me, but I haven’t just put him in front of the telly while I work! My day is planned around the activities so I can still do my job.....

Oh and another thing, yes he doesn’t wake till 7 most mornings but I get up at 6 everyday to do stuff like get ready before he even gets up! When we were travelling to work and nursery we’d be out the house by 7.15 most days.

She gets me so angry and mad! She is just like my ex-husband in terms of having to have everything!