Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Fuck off you've been monitoring comments all night, nothing else. How exactly are you self-isolating when you've been out for walks?! Honestly man how thick is this woman?
She’s organsining!! 🤣🤣she taking SW to extremes now! How many sins in her ice cold heart then!!! 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she's right actually. You can go out the house for exercise if you are self isolating. You just can't do anything else like go to a shop or help a vulnerable family member.
Sadly, she is right.

Wtf... is that fry light? It isn't syn free if you pour it in!! 🤢🤢🤢
Not free if you pour, totally wrecks pans (as would the metal spoon) and proves how dry the mince is that she needs so much 🤮

Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She hasn't done bath and bed alone, remember she had to get Mazza round cos Chris was away/working/insert fun activity?
I was just thinking the same. I'd love to be a fly on the wall if she had to have even one of them on her own for a few days, day to night.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I did a google search of him and he came up on companies house. His company dissolved in 2018 and it says he’s currently not linked to any business. Which is quite interesting considering he’s self employed 🙃
The other guys who he works with at the golf school are on there and listed as directors 🤔

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Not sure he is self employed? It says he’s a director at that golfing academy?
Looking at their website there’s only three coaches so it’s most likely he’s self employed but contracted to them. Then again I know absolutely fuck all about golf or the golfing community.:LOL:

freakshake

VIP Member
Wonder how bedtime is going? Technically 6pm in the boys world, still bedtime in Fopp’s world. I mean a whole day sat on the gram must have exhausted her 😂😂

It seems to be an account to call out influencers. Most of the people following it have probably already been blocked 🤣
Yup 🤣🤣🤣

To be a pro golfer and go on the tours, you need to be something really special otherwise you’ll not make enough money to even fund your travel to each event - you don’t make the cut, you don’t get paid. To be a pro golfer, its a 3 training year programme, that enables you to be a pro at a golf club and earn, or it enables you to work your way onto the tours and into the big money if you’re good enough. So I’d say, he’s a good pro golfer but he’s probably not good enough to get out on the tours as a pro.

Very few golfers make it to the big time...
[/QUOTE]

thank you for that explanation... the thing that got me wondering was on his CV for Belfray it said he had worked with pro golfers on the circuit and I was just wondering what he could actually teach them if he’d never made the grade.
I get him teaching Joe Public ( wealthy yuppies ) just didn’t get the Pro Golfers reference.

Reactions: 5

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
How do we watch without giving her views? I think it's Hooktube, but I can't work it out? Something about adding in the link from the youtube vid? I couldn't work it out using my phone!

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I used to babysit my nieces and nephews and dont actually remember them having a nap time as such....more of a oh she will have a sleep if she needs to or you can usually tell if a little nap is needed. If they got sleepy or irritable and i could tell they were tired it was queit time on the sofa with tv on softly in the background and they'd be out within a few mins zzzzz.
Not a forced in your bed have a nap 😖
To be fair I had a nap time for mine as if they didn’t sleep before a certain time they they would have a late nap and then wouldn’t go to bed on time! Think it depends on the child. My youngest stopped having her nap 6 months ago though 😖

Hope she enjoys all the grief she'll get from pushing JD seasonings for the £2.32 she'll get from doing it 😂 can't see many if any being in a rush to order these at the moment, what are they going to sprinkle them on when not much in the shops apart from jars of beetroot and tinned crab.....total idiot
i dont think she will get that much will she? surely alot less?

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
They af
Yeah not till November - what's the betting she'll be able to do something..... not all what she planned but something - because she's that jammy ! That said even her begging might not result in a freebie because most places will be on their arses and needing money !!

Digressing - I wonder where Mr Costa and Crazy Carly are ? I'm assuming with her parents ? I notice Carly has volunteered for the NHS and she was doing some singing on line -she was very good ! Can't help feel for them a bit...... away from home, pets, work.. must be hard and chance their wedding may be postponed :( They have far more to be concerned about than bloody Fopps !!
They are staying with her parents, Fopp’s replied in a comment to get mum saying about doing Pilates with Carly whilst she was stopping there.