Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Claudia needs to give her head a serious fucking wobble.... 🤬🤬 Fopps a hero ? How fucking ridiculous is that statement 🤷‍♀️ Fopps will be pissing her pants in excitement at that statement .. 🙄🙄
Claudia, that must be a joke. Hands up - who posted it???

• Haha
Reactions: 8

CharlieB

I’ve never quite got this if he’s such a brilliant coach why has he never played professionally I mean there is big money to be made on the professional circuit and it’s not like a golfer has a shelf life like say a pro footballer or tennis player... surely to be a great coach you should have played professionally not just taken a few exams 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be a pro golfer and go on the tours, you need to be something really special otherwise you’ll not make enough money to even fund your travel to each event - you don’t make the cut, you don’t get paid. To be a pro golfer, its a 3 training year programme, that enables you to be a pro at a golf club and earn, or it enables you to work your way onto the tours and into the big money if you’re good enough. So I’d say, he’s a good pro golfer but he’s probably not good enough to get out on the tours as a pro.

Very few golfers make it to the big time...[/QUOTE]

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Right, I'm not being funny but on the post I did on the previous thread regarding her not letting the boys play, there's a Nikki_g or something like that who reacted with a wow emoji. There's no other activity from the person on that thread since my post. I checked and the person had 1 message post in celebrity news (didn't quite pay attention). They joined in Jan 2020 apparently. I'm not saying it's her but it's too suspicious.

ETA: Their message was under the Secret Celeb Gossip 3 thread.
What a weird comment to have made too ! She probably has got an account.... I couldn't put myself through looking !

opinions_on_minions

ladies i cant remember how to watch vids without her getting the views? i thought it was hook tube (long time since ive bothered but feel i need to catch up on the idiot!)

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Just had a nosey at Chris professional page... he's churning out lots of videos etc but has pic of the boys and they have the wrong hats on 🙈🙈

• Haha

Shivers

VIP Member
Am I right in thinking she has edited the anxiety comment out of the vlog now? Just watched very beginning and end but didn't hear it.
The constant loud swallowing of her own saliva is quite distracting so maybe I missed it 👀
Nope it’s still there around 27.30 minutes in. Something about anxious people looking for the darker side of things or some bullshit. I don’t think she can edit videos on YouTube once they are posted.

• Angry

Eyerolling

VIP Member
So well put. The post isn’t rude or nasty towards her it’s just trying to open her eyes. The best thing Fopps could do and would probably earn her a lot of respect would be to quote this on her instagram and say she made a mistake and please follow this nhs workers advice.
100%

Shivers

VIP Member
@admin can you change the title to

Fopperholic #29 #bekind this, #bekind that, unless you call me out for being a twat!

I don’t know how I ended up copying the wrong one in!

Can't take credit for this thread title! 😅 Mine is the screenshot.

Anyway - she may not be ashamed that her 18 month old babies are glued to the TV but she should be. I remember when they were only newborns and I was just starting to think what a knob she is, she had "sensory" YouTube on and the two babies right underneath it. Fuck me. I've said it once and I'll say it again, she would have saved a lot of time and money if she just got one of those reborn dolls.
So sorry @RumNCoke I had copied that one thinking it had more likes before I saw yours actually had more. I thought I had changed it before creating the thread, I’ve asked admin to change it now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Pidgey

The boys eating fruit, with a scoop. After having weetabix and getting up later (nothing to do with the click chance).
A random picture of Boris Johnson
Some donation thing, that she probably never donated too.
A picture of the milkshake monkey, so yet another TV programme to list.
And a list of available on line activities for children....
An exercise video she is doing.

.....I feel the need to add “and a cuddly toy” but she didn’t post that 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Off topic but I loved the generation game!

• Heart

Rainbowcolours

VIP Member
My kids are painting empty egg cartons today didn't have to buy anything had paints at home already. There's are an idea for you fopps use what you have!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
He finished yesterday! We’re all stocked up for at least a few weeks so not planning on leaving the house at all even for walks for at least a week or so. I’ve had a wheezy chest since the end of January so I started antibiotics and an inhaler yesterday 😬 Dr said it’s best to over treat anything like that at the minute but my anxiety (real anxiety not just looking for the dark side ffs 🙄) is through the roof. Hopefully a few days of all being at home I’ll start to relax.

Hope everyone else is okay and coping with whatever situation they currently find themselves in. Tattle is really giving me a much needed laugh these days!
Oh that's good that hubby is home now and you're all stocked up ! Just make sure you get into the garden for a dose of Vitamin D - that'll make you feel a little better...... Sounds like doctor is taking your health issues seriously - that's good ☺ I'm sure now hubby is around your anxiety will hopefully ease a little..... as long as you are following the rules, taking care of yourselves and little one and keeping going out to a minimum you will be fine.... it's very surreal feeling.....

I'm working from home 3 days a week and just pottering around - it's nice in a strange way as we are all home in the evenings so I'm making nice family dinners and we sit and chat (my 2 youngest are almost 18 and 20).... Tattle is becoming a good distraction lol ! xx

• Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
We get it that we are all on lockdown but is there any need for her to feed those kids prison rations? Need to send out a search party for those berries 🧐😳
Again I think the small portions are because she’s scared of mess 😂 wouldn’t want to have blueberry to splat all over the floor 😂 I’m not sure if she gave them the scoop for fun!

• Haha
I took one for the team and looked on amazon for that table and chairs, I couldn't see that one and the only one that looked a bit like it wasnt available on prime. I looked as I'm after one for my daughter but it can wait until all this is over
They're Ikea ones, got them for my one years ago but I didn't know they were delivering.. Wouldn't really call that essential 🤦🏻‍♀️

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
43 minutes!!!??? She’s just trying to give us all something to talk about....🤣
Always think of quality street when I see your name 😂😂😊😊

She talks alot in it... like ALOT 🙄🙄. Shitty house tour with bad sound near the end of the video....

Think the cancelled golf school is going to put Chris seriously out of pocket as it was cancelled .... so refunds to be paid !

Few cute bits of boys but not much

Def don't spend 43 mins watching I did it in bout 10 😂😂😂

• Heart

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Funny how most of her “good” decisions as a parent has actually come from this forum!

Have a look at the Hanen centre website Fopps, full of good strategies for how to interact with your kids, eg. Observe, wait and listen. It doesn’t come naturally to everyone but it is something you can learn.