Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scullybob

VIP Member
That sob story on Instagram is pathetic. She's so manipulative, playing the 'poor me' card and the amount of comments telling her she's an amazing mum are just plain ridiculous. She's never going to change, she's always right (in her opinion). One day, she is going to regret the way she's raised her children, they may take longer to learn, they might have emotional or behavioural problems. Or they might be perfectly ok, who knows. In the here and now, I'm looking forward to her Botox wearing off and her roots and grey hairs coming through. Her ego is so huge and she's so vain that this will affect her a million times more than any comments on her parenting skills or her integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, is she going to be throwing them an 18th birthday party wanging on about how stressful it is because it’s all new to her as a first time mum?!

or ‘god I just don’t know how to be a mother of the groom - I’m a first time mum so I’ve never done it before!!!!!’

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Why is she buying Gluten free pasta when it should be left for someone who actually needs it! Selfish fucking bitch!! Everything in that video was unopened or fresh, she has definitely been out to the shops!!

• Angry

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Filtered pictures of the lovely boys of her's again ! WHY ? WTF is wrong with them without a filter ? Oh and little square eyes on the telly...... her content is so random !
How sad is this, she is obviously sat trying to get a picture and both boys are positioned in a way, to have to look around her. No eye contact, no warm expression, just TV fixated!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
If only the arse lickers on her post knew what really happened. Nobody actually called her out for her parenting, they called her out for her insensitive vlog and the amount of links and brand new toys in it. She then continued to respond to comments, non of which were directly rude to her, in a salty and rude way. She spouts #bekind, but then proceeds to let her followers be rude to anybody that dares to comment a different opinion. She doesn’t take ownership for her own feelings, she continues to let it happen and then blames other people?! Then, she does what she always does, she lies! She lies to validate her own feelings, she lies to getting gushing feedback from hundreds of total strangers, she lies to justify her own actions, she lies to give herself a little high before she faces yet another fall, she lies about her perfect life, she lies about her enjoyment of parenthood. If she enjoyed being a parent she wouldn’t be struggling with staying in now, because it would be something that she already naturally does. It’s unbelievably sad that her life has become this complete lie and even she doesn’t know what is true anymore. Oh and the new mum thing, Nikki we are all new to this. None of this has been fine by any of us before! I have one child, a 13 year old. I have never been isolated with her before, I don’t throw the new mum card when I struggle though. It’s just life! It is also interesting to see that the mummy WhatsApp group don’t come out in force when she posts a pity post.....says it all really 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Looking forward to the day when we have:

Fopperholic Vlog- trying to be an influencer and where it all went wrong.

Might watch that one.

• Haha

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Hey hey lovelies, just checking in and having a catch up, home schooling my four has been no joke and splitting myself equally between them all on four different curriculums has me eating all of my feelings by 10am each day not even sorry ha, hope everyone is doing ok, or ok as can be in these strange times x I see nothing has changed with Madame, what’s the latest self pity party about, I literally just laughed and shook my head, she wouldn’t know hard time’s if they bit her on her not size 8 arse. It’s funny to see her looking like complete shit (or sans make up for extra effect!) the woman is almost on a breakdown because Costa and her baby classes are shut, diddums old girl are you actually having to parent your kids yourself for a change. She’s got no ideas for them so she tries to justify the youtube over usage, bore off she’s a lazy entitled woman child who can’t do anything for herself and wants the world handed to her on a plate. I can’t even follow her tripe anymore so I’ll just get the jist from you all, hope everyone’s keeping well x

NMK

Hi ladies 👋 another long time lurker here. Just wanted to say that I’ve read here for a few months now and have agreed and giggled at the comments, my husband will now say you tattling again when I’m giggling at my phone 🤣🤣 I find fopps insufferable at the best of times but she has tipped me over the edge this week.
A very warm welcome! I only joined yesterday after lurking for a whole YEAR! 😅🤦‍♀️ She is pushing all of us to this ‘platform’ as Prikki calls it. I feel lots of us have joined in the past few days, princess Nikki it’s almost like you’ve done a swipe us to join us all together 😂😂😂 🔝

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Monkey47

VIP Member
There were 80 odd comments and now down to the 60’s - she’s deleted faster than Mo Farrah can run to the chippy!

• Haha
  • Heart

Gill2109

I’ve been reading on here for months and never commented however she’s pissing me off...it wasn’t so long ago that she was telling everybody what a perfect mum she is (I remember reading it in shock and it making me feel shit, I had a newborn that refused to eat or sleep at the time and hormones all over the place) now when the shit hits the fan she’s back to ‘new mum’ or ‘first time mum’ or whatever the hell she’s calling herself!! She just grates on me big time and I used to actually like her back in the sw days

• Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
that video on her stories... of the little rats trying to feed themselves... clearly the first time they've tried..

they look like a drunkard trying their best to walk....
Aww I don’t think calling them little rats is fair, they are sweet little boys and as much as their parents are awful I don’t think it’s fair to call the children mean names like that 🙁

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Looks like she deleted the comment where someone said the boys blended with the sofa .... 🙄🙄🙄 what an absolute silly cunt.... it was just a little joke and some innocent sheeple has probably been blocked and has no idea why !! 😔😔
This comment made me think of the funny bones book.
In a grey grey house, in a grey grey lounge on a grey grey sofa there were two boys on grey grey tracksuits!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Do we need a vlog of her exercising? Can't we just watch the davina video if we're THAT bothered?
People who post themselves exercising are in such need of head pats I have to unfollow. Even people I know. 😅
Just another excuse to show off her 'size 8' figure ! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm pissed off she hasn't had the decency to respond to the NHS worker asking her not to order stuff as it puts drivers at risk etc.... But she has replied to the girl who says her vlogs are great - Fopps is very grateful for her support...... fucking false bitch ! :mad:

• Angry

Notothefakes

VIP Member
This may have been mentioned but they’ll be properly in it right now as neither of them would have been declaring their true earnings. Hence all the you tube activity suddenly. They need the money! I feel bad for people who have been put in a difficult financial situation like genuinely heart goes out to them but those who’ve been under paying their taxes all these years... this is kind of pay back.

• Heart

notokhun

Chatty Member
So Chris wanted to look for alternate flights early on and she disagreed.
What an idiot she is. I hope he's fuming with her

RumNCoke

Chatty Member
Strategically placed "fun with numbers" book, to pretend the boys are learning maths 😂 both glaring at the tv. So sad. She's tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30