Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Juniper

Chatty Member
03557886-09F8-453F-BB30-162F98440C54.jpeg
Just saw this, how apt for our Fopps. Except her phone keeps her close to absolute strangers online. It’s truly upsetting

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Betty80

Chatty Member
Why why why the fook have I just wasted 20 minutes of my life (skipped threw shit loads of it) watching that?
she's actually now put me off DisneyWORLD she made it look utter shite which I’m sure it’s not.
Did anyone else sad enough to watch it like me notice how distant her and Chris seemed from each other? she was with mummy a lot more. He didn’t look happy at all (must have forgot to pack he’s pink lace bra or something) She goes to America all those new places to try out and eat in and she gets a Subway pissin salad!!!😖🤬 I just can’t cope! As for people with anxiety just seeing the negative’s wow. I had to have counselling for anxiety after my kids were born and she couldn’t have insulted me anymore by saying what she said. Horrible excuse of a woman she is.
rant over...

0B40CD8A-DCC5-472C-9933-A9617F2260EB.jpeg

I’ve posted this but it’ll be deleted by now no doubt!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

JJusa69

VIP Member
I'm not being funny but if I'd been in a job for 18 months I wouldn't consider me to still be learning the job or be new at it.
I know parenting is slightly different but still. Come on.

• Heart
  • Haha

NMK

Fopperholic, you complain & feel sad by what people write on here. However, this is all constructive to help you, I have many mummy friends who would give me tips & visa versa. Unfortunately the reason we have to write on here is because by giving our advice you BLOCK US! Drop the ‘be kind’ act, YOU ARE NOT KIND! You block people for giving advice for liking advice, you’re very snobby & very rude. Your boys watch TV, but taking a photo of them glued to the TV is what worries us, why not take a natural photo, drop the filters in years to come you’ll be so sad you used those filters on your boys, you’ll miss having natural photos & maybe one day you’ll realise how we tried to help. You don’t need to put a fun with numbers there to justify your parenting. A slight reminder everyone was once a first time mum too, you however are not a NEW mum to nearly 19 month olds. You don’t need lots of plastic toys, in most nurseries/reception classes there are barely any plastic toys, I wouldn’t want your boys to be over excited once they get to reception & not be able to control themselves because they never had this freedom at home (yes this is VERY OBVIOUS) I think you should watch Chelsea’s stories. I think you read here with a very closed mind, instead of thinking I could take on this advice I could try that, even if it doesn’t work at least you’ve given it a go. Maybe next time you read here, leave behind that mindset, you may find you have a new lease of life 🤔 what would us tattlers know ey?

• Heart

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
Fopperholic #30 Lockdown has shown her true colours ,more predictable than ever, nobody likes vile prikki but we all love dear Heather

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she eat with the kids then she wouldn’t be starving at 5.30?!
I find it really strange that now they are in lock down and that they are all at home together that they can't have dinner/tea together ? She needs to break the rigid routine under the circumstances... the boys can have dinner a bit later and her and Chris can have dinner earlier..... those boys will learn no social skills if they are spoon fed alone and then put to bed ! I cannot believe they were at the airport terminal - they found somewhere to feed the boys and then they ordered take out to their room ? WTAF is wrong with them ? They would rather sit perched on the edge of a bed in semi-darkness eating out of plastic tubs than sit round a table with their 'beautiful longed for boys' and eat a meal together ? She actually has serious, serious issues !!!!

• Heart

Shivers

VIP Member
She sounds so unprofessional at the start of that video. Honestly that’s not how to attract brands by throwing a hissy fit about people giving you feedback. Because that’s what many of the ‘negative’ comments are, feedback. But she just can’t handle it because it isn’t blowing smoke up her arse.

She also says something along the lines of people with anxiety look for the dark side of things unlike her Mrs Positive Pants. She clearly has the intelligence of a fucking ant. People told her before it was insensitive to say that she avoided the baby blues because she was grateful. Now she’s saying people who were trying to warn her about the situation were basically just being negative. Like I simply cannot deal with her stupidity and ignorance! Even the most calm and collected people I know are scared right now. And those who already deal with anxiety are living absolute hell right now. But she makes out like it’s a choice. She’s a nasty nasty cow who needs to just shut the fuck up and stay at home.

• Heart
  • Angry

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
I watched the first 5 minutes of the Florida V log today. Im astounded by her arrogance. Her shocking command of the english language........she talks utter rubbish. "i gotten it " ! WTF. And she has a degree. Surely not ?

im also astounded by the number of people who think this is in anyway entertainment. It convinces me that our education system is lacking in so many ways to spit out fopps with a degree and thousands of people who here worship her . No wonder this country is in the mess its in !
Yep, arrogant bitch. I'm shutting the door on this wreck. Just winds me up way more than most things.

Her disparaging comments again regarding mental health shows such a lack of awareness about anything that's not shiny and shallow.

I don't believe any amount of telling her will ever get her to change her behaviour.

The biggest hypocrite spouting #be kind while allowing her sheep to reference Debbie Downer / Negative Nancy. I suspect a majority of her fans are similar to her.... no substance and credit cards maxed out buying shit.

So I bid you all farewell. I will be deleting Tattle later this evening.

Thanks for all the amazing laughs. You guys are such great fun. Keep safe everyone and keep them bloody bras ON 🙄 xx

• Sad
  • Heart

jenandthetwins

Chatty Member
Omg i am so sick of her throwing up that new mum card they’re coming up to age 2 ffs. We were all ‘new’ mums at some point! What Kayleigh put was well written but fopps has twisted it once again to fit her woe is me narrative all for a few likes. Her parenting style is lazy she spends a tonne of money on new toys every other day and classes so someone else can do the hard work for her and then she has stuck them in front of the tv since they were born. No one is saying they are the perfect mother but Jesus Christ put in maybe a BIT of effort seeing as you were so desperate for kids. I’m not saying she doesn’t love the boys but I don’t think she likes them.. unless they pose perfectly for an Instagram shot then she couldn’t care less. RANT OVER! Sorry stressful week - husband still working, son home from school and TWINS! 🤣 I’ll be having more than a pre mixed can of cocktail later that’s for sure!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Sure Jan, fuck off Jan!!! That's the whole point you fucking cretin, Prickola has played down the whole 'business' of YouTube and Instagram. She has highlighted the fact that it's just a hobby for her when clearly it is not! She's also bragged about Chris's income and her savings because she was too proud to admit she needed the money after being sacked from SW. She can't just switch when it suits her and say I still need to work!! When did it become work? These rimmers who follow her are pissing me off more than Fopperbollox herself!
Especially the whole "keep doing what you do it cheers us up". No it doesn't. It give us tattle thread content but sure as hell doesn't cheer me up.

The deleting and blocking of comments that she perceives as rude or negative are what took me so long to find my way to Tattle. I couldn't believe that she had only gushing positive comments on her SM despite the fact that she was becoming increasingly more annoying with every vlog she posted.

I originally started watching her for SW recipes. I noticed that she was getting more and more passive aggressive every time she uploaded. As if there was lots of sneaky digs about stuff which I now realise was aimed at all the people who had been saying what she didn't want to hear.

I started to see she was fake with the continued voice / dialect changes and the need to have some designer product conveniently placed in shot. I know I said this before but it's as if she creates this online persona of the person she would really love to be yet the real Nikki still comes through.

Can you imagine a life of policing your SM every minute if the day just to get rid of comments. Can you imagine being so insecure that you desperately need validation from strangers. What a really sad existence she has.

Last edited:
  • Heart

conrea37

VIP Member
“Not everyone is going to breeze threw this”
Perhaps she can use this self isolation period to teach herself some basic grammar?!

• Haha
Hi guys I'm a long time lurker only comment on here now and again but read daily but omg she is such a liar I used to like her but she lies so so much now. I actually voted on the poll and the Florida blog had the lowest votes. So no it wasnt the top voted she was just itching to get it seem

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

lexiloo

VIP Member
oh jeez!!! the bus full of suck ups just pulled up on her insta.....never seen so many vom inducing comments and of course the use of #bekind is being thrown around, #bekind??? more like #bereal #behumble #belikeable #berelatable #benothinglikenikki

• Haha
  • Heart

DishtheDirt

VIP Member
Life is tough for her at the moment.😉

Let’s face it, before we were all in lock down, it was only her boys that were in lock down - locked in the car seat, locked in a Costa high chair, locked in their push chair.
Now, when everyone else has their freedom taken away, the boys have been given theirs albeit within the confines of their own home, and she can’t cope with it.

Last edited:

Monkey47

VIP Member
Nope, just a test trying to be relatable to all the other mummy vloggers and not realising she is a week behind everybody else 🤣🤣
Considering she hasn’t been shopping she’s got a lot of different alcohol in for someone who very rarely drinks. I mean I have a crap ton of gin in but I also have a 6 year old so they go hand in hand 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha