Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
152K followers and just 20 comments on that last post? Has she been deleting or have her sheep finally stopped bowing down to her? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact that the camera doesn’t move at all on that video means she’d propped it up - it’s not some cute clip Chris filmed, she’s set it up and grabbed the kids as props.

Reactions: 19
I'm really not surprised by the news she was sacked. We all said it at the time but she'll hate that it's been confirmed on here 😂😂
The Crazy wide-eyed Stare will be going on when she reads this 👀

So her 3 stories this morning have been copies of other “influencers” stories....so original Fopps
Bit like her 100% Copying that Chantelle Champs Disney Photos - i wonder if she knows Fopperbollocks stalks Her? What a bloody weirdo at almost 40yrs old eurgh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That perfectly staged video.
Someone has already said about the video being set up as it's completely still but she's obviously just done her make up (highlighter on her cheek almost blinded me!) And the constant fixing of her hair to make sure she got her face in.
Piss off Foppsie, we know you can't be arsed with the boys apart from when it's set up for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That perfectly staged video.
Someone has already said about the video being set up as it's completely still but she's obviously just done her make up (highlighter on her cheek almost blinded me!) And the constant fixing of her hair to make sure she got her face in.
Piss off Foppsie, we know you can't be arsed with the boys apart from when it's set up for the gram.
She's so fake... I know I harp on about Chelsea and her twins but this morning she just filmed them playing.. in the house ... outside... no screeching just talking gently and normally.. they are so cute... on the trampoline they were like two little drunk old men keep falling over 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s actually mental. There was a comment on her grid post of the extension asking if she would be moving the oven/sink units. I was checking to see if she replied yet because I was wondering that too and it’s gone. So she’s actually deleted it :oops:

She’s probably too embarrassed to answer saying no because she knows it looks tit now she’s seen it when they got back from holidays. What was the point in extending and getting bi fold doors to let all the light in, to then keep a massive big unit in the middle of the whole thing?! It looks so crap!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Completely off topic but a YouTube video of hers has just popped up on my explore screen about how she met ratboy.. So she was with someone for three years in secondary a school, then ten years at Uni and another for 7 years before they met.. How old is she really?! 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Completely off topic but a YouTube video of hers has just popped up on my explore screen about how she met ratboy.. So she was with someone for three years in secondary a school, then ten years at Uni and another for 7 years before they met.. How old is she really?! 😂🙈
That definitely doesn’t add up 🤣🤣 maybe she’s a robot 🤖

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oooo wonder if she’ll get her extension finished with the way the world is at the moment.....🤣 it’ll drive her potty!
As for stay at home, she’ll hate it as she can’t get other people to entertain or look after her kids she’ll have to do it herself in just that living room hahahaha!!!!
cant wait to sit and watch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has the whole of the wall been taken down, so from the other side you will see the back of that big unit with her oven in? Or is there a hinch style hatch one side, then a bit of wall where the unit is, then the big gap where I think she said they were having bi fold doors? Either way it'll look tit!! 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Her cleaner keeps the place spotless don’t forget! Closest thing she’s done that resembles cleaning was the YouTube video to show off the new £400 cordless dyson and a tit B&M haul that day she threw her kids in nursery and went to B&M and bought a load of unnecessary crap for £50 for the gram.

ETS... Has she not done the usual thing of putting a wedding pic of HER on with her mum as a tiny little dot in the background saying “happy Mother’s Day” to old mad Mazza? I’m not able to see on stories.
Least she got stocked up for the corona though 😂

Reactions: 5
No mention of any jet lag then? Neither them or the boys, I’m
Fortunate to have done lots of travelling (before Covid-19) follow all the tips etc and still can’t avoid it.
Must be uh-mazing not to suffer at all from it 🤣

Reactions: 11
Wow.. so she got sacked! SO many lies! She kept going on about she didn't make the decision likely.. It was a very well paid job, very successful, blah blah blah. I think this revelation (and her terrible attitude regarding CV19 before and after her trip), will be her downfall.

Reactions: 15
She’s actually mental. There was a comment on her grid post of the extension asking if she would be moving the oven/sink units. I was checking to see if she replied yet because I was wondering that too and it’s gone. So she’s actually deleted it :oops:

She’s probably too embarrassed to answer saying no because she knows it looks tit now she’s seen it when they got back from holidays. What was the point in extending and getting bi fold doors to let all the light in, to then keep a massive big unit in the middle of the whole thing?! It looks so crap!
God. That looks utterly crap. So disjointed. I wouldn't be broadcasting that as an achievement. Budget job right there!

Also... that cray stare! Terrifying!

Just the light relief I needed throughout all the sadness in the world right now.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.