Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wants to do a slimming world live quiz :rolleyes: so bland and boring
She's like a has been you see at Butlins or a Caravan park, clinging on for dear life to what used to be. Wtaf has she got to do with SW anymore. It's an absolute joke 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She's like a has been you see at Butlins or a Caravan park, clinging on for dear life to what used to be. Wtaf has she got to do with SW anymore. It's an absolute joke 🤦🏼‍♀️
Someone who used to be entertainment on a 5* cruise liner and now works in the cafe on a cross channel ferry - like a Little Britain type character :p:p 😂 😂

Anyway thought she was a 'very positive person' who wasn't affected by peoples words ! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A bit off topic but I added ‘Money’s Too Tight To Mention’ Simply Red to the playlist for Fopps (not knowing the context 😂) and my bf saw and I’m now basically being forced to listen to the entirety of their discography. Pray for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
A bit off topic but I added ‘Money’s Too Tight To Mention’ Simply Red to the playlist for Fopps (not knowing the context 😂) and my bf saw and I’m now basically being forced to listen to the entirety of their discography. Pray for me 😂
OH I love Simply Red 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 11
to be fair Simply Red are Ace

OH I love Simply Red 💕💕
Me too

She’s is so bleeping rude! Someone really can’t handle the truth
Ooh JD has really rattled her cage

Reactions: 12
So I haven’t checked back here since I posted last night and you ladies have flown through 9 pages 😂 she really doesnt keep us short of laughs! Reading tonight has given me a right giggle - as always and im glad we’ve all got each other on here to lift each other up during this crazy uncertain time! A lot more than can be said for that selfish witch who only cares about a bloody swipe up!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Well she’s blocked my new account and I wasn’t even following her! There is something seriously wrong with her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Reading all her responses she sounds very similar to a “friend” of mine who I had socially distanced before it became the law 😂 very high anxiety but loves it all to be about her. Very highly strung. Her responses are just like my friend would say.

Reactions: 18
Her replies on YouTube are shocking and very unprofessional for a influencer!! I have decided to unfollow her, I think she’s a truly awful person clearly showing her true colours
She's not an "influencer" remember, despite posting in Florida that she had contracts and deadlines to keep... and that she wanted people to "support" her! Thick as mince if she thinks people don't remember what she posts!

Reactions: 23
I’m not against Botox or any sort of surgical enhancement if it makes someone feel better or happier but her face is completely stiff in that igtv video

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.