Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Floppycockaholic is really on one lately. She needs to get the duck off social media for a bit while the world is in a crisis and enjoy the baines and her husband’s chebs.
She doesn’t know how bleeping great she has it does she? Absolutely clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Floppycockaholic is really on one lately. She needs to get the duck off social media for a bit while the world is in a crisis and enjoy the baines and her husband’s chebs.
She doesn’t know how bleeping great she has it does she? Absolutely clueless.
I thought she'd given up being a cockaholic when she met deux jugs 😂😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The self-employed are allowed to continue working if they’re sole traders or partnerships and get the government help. If they’re employed or limited company directors who class as employed through their own company they need to be furloughed (laid off) and can’t work while they claim governmental support.
*edited to say they can work, ie in a different job, but they can’t work in the role they’ve been furloughed from.
I don't get why self employed get help if they continue working. Am I missing something? Surely the help should be there for the people that can't work? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 9
A bit off topic but I added ‘Money’s Too Tight To Mention’ Simply Red to the playlist for Fopps (not knowing the context 😂) and my bf saw and I’m now basically being forced to listen to the entirety of their discography. Pray for me 😂
Cannot hear that song title without thinking of swfeebs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She always moans about not having time with Chris or Saturdays to spend with him now she got all the time in the world with him but she rather be glued to her phone.

Reactions: 20
She always moans about not having time with Chris or Saturdays to spend with him now she got all the time in the world with him but she rather be glued to her phone.
what she meant by not having time with him was not having him there to look after the boys while she sticks her head in her phone all day long ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't get why self employed get help if they continue working. Am I missing something? Surely the help should be there for the people that can't work? 🤷🏻‍♀️
The help is there for people who can’t work as government are essentially replacing their income.

Self-employed people who can still work will still be significantly impacted (potentially more so) by this and will require support ... for instance, I am self employed with my own company which employs a number of people. I can still work remotely however my work is normally done by visiting clients workplaces to generate the business which keeps my team busy. I am no longer able to meet clients and naturally people will not seek out my services at a time of financial uncertainty however I have an office, I have staff, I have overheads that still require to be paid whereas my ability to create an income is impacted remarkably. I am still working to ensure my staff are looked after, my business runs, jobs taken on prior to this mess are still being taken to completion and keeping the business in a position that it’s ready to immediately start back up the minute this is over. We’re fortunate enough to have disaster plans in place that give us a buffer but after a few months of generating little to no revenue my business would potentially struggle and that hangs nearly 20 jobs in the balance which would be a greater financial strain on the government in the long term. Businesses continuing to work while receiving financial support is imperative to keeping the country afloat and getting it back on its feet sooner rather than later.

Please don’t judge all self-employed people by Nikki’s standard, as she’s essentially monetised a hobby. Some of us work hard in businesses we’ve poured our heart and soul into for over a decade and this could genuinely be the death of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just had a nose at the curry recipe on Insta... did she wash her hands after handing that raw salmon? She then touched the spoon (spoon side up - fine) but grabbed the chopping board with the salmony hand. I stopped watching - turned my stomach.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She now wants to do a SW quiz which no doubt she'll earn something from cause of her sheep even though all her former SW colleagues are now struggling as they cant run their groups. Shes a class A twit.

Reactions: 17
She doesn’t work for slimming world anymore, I think she needs to get off that train and realise she’s just tit 🤣
I have contacted the PR dept of Slimming World re her riding on their tailcoats , no response as yet

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.