Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So how would it work for Chris? Sorry if I’m being thick.
It depends on how he declares his income. I’ve looked on companies house and can’t see him on there or having a limited company so if he declares income as a sole trader he’d be able to claim based on the average of the last three years self-employed income on his self-assessment . That’s the same for Nikki so she’ll have the SW earnings of the last two years taken into account as well, though potentially a lower average due to her maternity pay which would be significantly lower than her usual earnings. They could each claim up to 80% of earnings capped at £2500 per month from the government and would both still be able to work.

If he does have a limited company it would presumably be for tax reasons where he’ll take a small salary to give him the necessary national insurance contributions to qualify him for a state pension and the rest would be taken as dividends in which case he’d have to furlough himself from the company which would effectively stop him working as he wouldn’t qualify for the support if he continued doing YouTube videos etc. This would also mean the replaced earnings would go on the average of the last three years salary as dividends would not count towards the governmental support. Most ltd company directors I know take a salary of around £8500 and the rest in dividends (dividend tax is 7.5% compared to 20% income tax at basic rate) so his replacement income would be around £575 per month.

Reactions: 15
Ah thank you, get it now! Hubby keeps trying to explain it but he gets all technical 😂😂
f
It depends on how he declares his income. I’ve looked on companies house and can’t see him on there or having a limited company so if he declares income as a sole trader he’d be able to claim based on the average of the last three years self-employed income on his self-assessment . That’s the same for Nikki so she’ll have the SW earnings of the last two years taken into account as well, though potentially a lower average due to her maternity pay which would be significantly lower than her usual earnings. They could each claim up to 80% of earnings capped at £2500 per month from the government and would both still be able to work.

If he does have a limited company it would presumably be for tax reasons where he’ll take a small salary to give him the necessary national insurance contributions to qualify him for a state pension and the rest would be taken as dividends in which case he’d have to furlough himself from the company which would effectively stop him working as he wouldn’t qualify for the support if he continued doing YouTube videos etc. This would also mean the replaced earnings would go on the average of the last three years salary as dividends would not count towards the governmental support. Most ltd company directors I know take a salary of around £8500 and the rest in dividends (dividend tax is 7.5% compared to 20% income tax at basic rate) so his replacement income would be around £575 per month.
Off topic I know but the Meldrums however are a ltd company 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Thank you for taking the time to post this. Think I finally get it 😂

Reactions: 12
Imagine lord deux boys/knees/tits and lady spitty mugcake fopperbollox having to claim universal credit?! It'd be like when that MP tried to live off the amount the dole give you, and he spent it all in one day on a bottle of wine or something ridiculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I still get frustrated about the price of her trainers. My favourite trainers are £10 and £50 I could literally have 50 pairs of the. First ones or 10 pairs of the second ones for the same money. It's ridiculous the amount of money she spends on materialistic things.

If they were really tight for money, She would rather Chris sell off his golf clubs than her trainers aswell. And then would encourage him to beg for new ones

Reactions: 13
So when she has her next ad and gets called out she can’t claim she had this already booked in .....

I feel like people need to use her own words back at with evidence when she starts contradicting herself

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I feel like a horrible person for saying this but I will really enjoy this horrible woman being brought down to earth with a bump on her (not) size 8 arse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Literally only went on YT to read the comments on her posts 🙄

Is she for real though, most people are eating whatever they’ve got in because they’re trying to use up as much as possible trying to survive with what they have in and going to the supermarket is a f*cking ordeal and that’s even if there’s anything there to buy 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Fopperholic #29 Her salty replies while telling lies, influencer in disguise, they may need to downsize!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

You guys, the playlist is here in case you need a laugh/soundtrack to arranging your spice rack into alphabetical order tomorrow (totally haven’t already done that 2 days ago 🙄😂) to be fair there are some bangers on there!

sorry if I have missed any suggestions, do let me know if I have, it’s been busy on here today!!

PS I’m total cannon fodder for the block list now 😂 Hi Nikki!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Slimming world quiz, how imaginative. How many syns in a bag of Maltesers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.