Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest YouTube video with all the affiliate links on toys has 160 likes and 50 dislikes. Not a great ratio!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She now wants to do a SW quiz which no doubt she'll earn something from cause of her sheep even though all her former SW colleagues are now struggling as they cant run their groups. Shes a class A twit.
All to keep engagement up while no ads or anything is happening, in desperate hope she can carry on ‘not being an influencer’ once this all calms down... pathetic

Reactions: 14
Never seen a child look so fed up!
Never seen Nikki post many pictures make up free. She normally gets done up like a dogs dinner even for the gym. Can't help but feel, as per usual, it's all done deliberately.

Feel like she is going to try and come out of this terrible time with a massive sympathy vote. Everything she does has a hidden agenda.

Reactions: 27
Never seen Nikki post many pictures make up free. She normally gets done up like a dogs dinner even for the gym. Can't help but feel, as per usual, it's all done deliberately.

Feel like she is going to try and come out of this terrible time with a massive sympathy vote. Everything she does has a hidden agenda.
I think she’s going to come out of it as an alcoholic 🤣
1 drink 2 nights running because she ‘needs it’ 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she’s going to come out of it as an alcoholic 🤣
1 drink 2 nights running because she ‘needs it’ 🍷
Oh I don't follow her on the gram so didn't realise she had been on the booze. Oh well, I look forward to the "how to stop being oobbsseessseeddd with alcohol" vlog soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know she thinks the pics of the boys without them looking directly at the camera are all arty and cute. But really they are just zombified to the tv and have no awareness of what’s going on. Of all the things she does, the constant tv for me is the worst, such gross chav behaviour.

Reactions: 23
She looks so expressionless on the latest pic. She’s not even smiling! It is really telling that cuddles on the sofa with her two little boys (who are of course glued to the tv) brings her no joy but silly events with z list reality stars has her beaming away! I think she really should seek some help, maybe a counsellor to talk to so she can work through her honest feelings and thoughts. Social media really has warped her view of reality and success and she needs some help realigning that.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.