Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she reg with ch for deff? I done some extensive research on them a few months back and couldn't find either of them on there.

If so, could you share their reg numbers plz xx 😂🙈
Mmmm... Maybe she isn't. Weird that when I googled Fopperholic Companies House it instantly brought up Nikki Ryan on companies house. Doesn't look to be her as address is someone completely different.

Spo

Reactions: 3
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

SHE WAS SACKED FROM SW... I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

duck you Fopps knew we would find out the truth.
Oooooh, no way? 😮 I follow this thread but dont think I've commented, but seeing this just made me think YOU GREEDY witch! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm sure there are some lovely super sleuths who can do a bit of digging. I'm at work so that gets me out of it 😀😀

Reactions: 8
You know, like parenting without the parenting- perfect for cuntybollocks. And of course the boys are OBSESSED with it
Someone else to teach the kids things she never knew she had to teach them....like sitting up!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Today’s plans, tidying. 😂 sorry really made me laugh. We know she keeps the place spotless anyway and they’ve been away, so no one has been there anyway. 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Today’s plans, tidying. 😂 sorry really made me laugh. We know she keeps the place spotless anyway and they’ve been away, so no one has been there anyway. 😂😂
Her cleaner keeps the place spotless don’t forget! Closest thing she’s done that resembles cleaning was the YouTube video to show off the new £400 cordless dyson and a tit B&M haul that day she threw her kids in nursery and went to B&M and bought a load of unnecessary crap for £50 for the gram.

ETS... Has she not done the usual thing of putting a wedding pic of HER on with her mum as a tiny little dot in the background saying “happy Mother’s Day” to old mad Mazza? I’m not able to see on stories.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I notice Chris hasn’t felt the need to post anything about her on Mother’s Day this year. Maybe he should post something for her mum, the cleaner and the nursery instead?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I notice Chris hasn’t felt the need to post anything about her on Mother’s Day this year. Maybe he should post something for her mum, the cleaner and the nursery instead?
There probably not talking after last weeks fiasco that was her fault for dragging the whole. bloody family with them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was wondering if her brother and his gf are staying with her parents ? She'll be hating that he's getting all the attention from mummy ! She'll of probably done their washing and be fussing over them... Fopps will be green with envy ! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I like how people were giving her suggestions for content and they suggested sensory play, craft, messy play. Her parenting suggestion, a you tube channel!
Do you think she was planning on wearing her hunter wellies to the national trust today? Has she worn them yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My little one is about the same age as the boys thought ok what's blippi it's been on 2 mins and being turned off again, the guy is worse than Bing, just eaten snacks off a plate like a dog

• Haha
“We can’t all do crafts 24/7” I don’t like to actually parent and spend time with my children like Chelsea and most other parents so I will let YouTube parent for me

Reactions: 18
At least he has had the decency to stay off SM for the time being anyway.

She will probably write her own gushing Mother's Day post about how ah.....mazing she is and post it on his page for him, we all know she will defo have his passwords for sure :rolleyes:🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“We can’t all do crafts 24/7” I don’t like to actually parent and spend time with my children like Chelsea and most other parents so I will let YouTube parent for me
All I have done since finishing work Friday is crafts 😂😂😂 did the recycling as everything is now a craft project lol
We’ve been putting them on the kitchen windowsill for people out walking to see along with our rainbows

• Heart
All I have done since finishing work Friday is crafts 😂😂😂 did the recycling as everything is now a craft project lol
We’ve been putting them on the kitchen windowsill for people out walking to see along with our rainbows
If i had toddlers/children then I would be all about crafting. Of course I would have some time with the tv on, just to break the day up, but apart from that crafting, looking at books, get the teddies out for a tea party....just stuff I used to do when I looked after my nieces and nephews for a day.
Her back garden...can she not get to it by going out the front and around the house if she can't use the back door?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.