Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course her defence is oh I'm a member... Blah blah if I were sw I would also have barred her from being a member.
She is only a member so she can keep up her engagement I certainly wouldn’t have walked back in if I’d been sacked talk about holding on with your fingertips Fopps when your SW following go youve nothing have you

Reactions: 20
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

SHE WAS SACKED FROM SW... I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

duck you Fopps knew we would find out the truth.
So sorry to hear the tough time you’ve been having 💜

I can’t say I’m surprised about the SW thing. We all thought that, it was all quite sudden when she ‘decided’ to leave. Literally within a week she was having her last group, after 15 years or something?🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 18
So sorry to anyone really going through it right now, it’s just tit and I just want you all to know you have people thinking of you from afar x

Love the title, That nugget of info is priceless!!! No way did it all add up, but to use the boys and hide behind them when she can’t admit her wrong doings is so sly!! It makes sense that she didn’t do it for them, because she couldn’t have look less interested in them if she tried! So the tears in the video were more likely tears for her being sacked and losing all that comes with it, the company car, the wages, the ‘notoriety’ What I can’t understand is why she would still affiliate herself with a company that has sacked her? Why do the videos still, why post the info about the new app? To piss SW off further because she’s that salty?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is like an MLM type person, where the facade is that your selling a product but it’s actually about recruitment

Hers is that it’s about SW, lifestyle 🙄 and “parenting” (btw Fopps just having kids doesn’t make you a parent, they are not an accessory for the gram!) where it’s actually all about #ads and selling pointless crap nobody needs 🙄

Reactions: 16
So sorry to anyone really going through it right now, it’s just tit and I just want you all to know you have people thinking of you from afar x

Love the title, That nugget of info is priceless!!! No way did it all add up, but to use the boys and hide behind them when she can’t admit her wrong doings is so sly!! It makes sense that she didn’t do it for them, because she couldn’t have look less interested in them if she tried! So the tears in the video were more likely tears for her being sacked and losing all that comes with it, the company car, the wages, the ‘notoriety’ What I can’t understand is why she would still affiliate herself with a company that has sacked her? Why do the videos still, why post the info about the new app? To piss SW off further because she’s that salty?
All very true. I think she does the videos and info posts on sw because that’s all people want to see. No one is interested in the rest of her tit show of a life. She’ll hate and resent slimming world now and Dosnt follow it anymore (that’s obvious from the recent holiday photos) Shes a tit mum/daughter/wife and sister. Only thing she was any good at was loosing weight and she’s not even good at that anymore! She’s just a beggy woman now and she’s VERY good at that!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I do feel reassured in a way now that SW actually dealt with her, as I was so pissed off with them for letting her run riot with it all and gaining so much money off of the back of them, seemed really unfair to all the normal hard working consultants out there!

Reactions: 23
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

SHE WAS SACKED FROM SW... I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

duck you Fopps knew we would find out the truth.
Just sending you a massive hug and a message for you to try and keep your chin up in all the madness 😘 That little bit of news has put a massive smile on my face thank you so much for sharing!! 🤩 Made my bloody day!! It was so rushed and sprung upon everyone how she went, just like that. The card that Chris sent her was quite telling, all about being a flamingo... I bet they were so so glad to be rid of it! And now she has the cheek to still bang on about SW..and used the boys as an excuse as to why she quit. She's the most vile creature I've ever come across.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I f’ing knew it!!!!
Misleading everyone like that, that she’s still some kind of SW guru...all the sacrifices she said she made for the boys...lies, all lies. Shame on you, Fopps!

If this news reaches her SM and she has to address it...her downfall could be coming a lot sooner...🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm really not surprised by the news she was sacked. We all said it at the time but she'll hate that it's been confirmed on here 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Didn't she also say she wanted to LEAVE SW as it then would open up opportunities for her to work with brands etc.🤥🤥🤥🤥 what? like advertising a crappy pot noodle thing and plasters? 😂😂😂 yeah leave your well paid *management* job for that hun! No wonder she sounds so bitter when she brags about her past achievements. I bet her massive crappy ego thought she was untouchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
God I would pay to see someone call her out on this! Lied to all her sheep 🐑 they would still defend her. I had a full English breakfast brought up to me this morning for Mother’s Day. I hope Deux tits can remember the recipe for mug cake (or is it bowl cake now?) who gives a fook it’s still vile AF!

• Haha
  • Heart
I reckon it was a case of jump before you’re pushed. So while the reality is she was unofficially sacked, they probably let her ‘quit’ first. That’s why she’s been able to say tit like she’s ‘given up her successful career’ but really she was told if you don’t go now we’ll tell you to.

It was all far too quick and she was only working one day a week. Which she’s now put them in nursery, so her reasons just don’t stack up anymore.

We know she reads Tattle so she’ll see it....
I wonder how she will deal with it....please please please let there be a q&a or assumptions request soon 😂

• Haha
I'm really not surprised by the news she was sacked. We all said it at the time but she'll hate that it's been confirmed on here 😂😂
It will come out to her followers soon enough. She should have just told the truth. She isn't the only person on the planet to get the sack. The fact that she orchestrated a whole bag of lies to hide the fact, while still giving out advice and making videos to continue to profit from SW, is absolutely disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't she also say she wanted to LEAVE SW as it then would open up opportunities for her to work with brands etc.🤥🤥🤥🤥 what? like advertising a crappy pot noodle thing and plasters? 😂😂😂 yeah leave your well paid *management* job for that hun! No wonder she sounds so bitter when she brags about her past achievements. I bet her massive crappy ego thought she was untouchable.
Wants to work with brands but is adamant she is not an influencer. Just sharing little bits of my life as it's just my little hobby. If you are registered on companies house, being paid to promote tit, receiving freebies etc then you are an influencer. Albeit not a particularly good one but there you go.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.