Fopperholic #28 Carries on with her ‘very important job’, Stay home and parent you knob!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just dropping by to mark my place.....

What is the betting that she sees her mum today??
Of course she will , dad will be locked In a room away from everyone! I know someone who works in the community for the Nhs, her dad has kidney failure and diabetes Mother has heart problems both over 70 but they are a very close family and can’t go a day without seeing each other so are refusing to social distance and parents will not self isolate!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

SHE WAS SACKED FROM SW... I BLOODY KNEW IT!!!

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

duck you Fopps knew we would find out the truth.
Sorry for all of your tears right now my lovely 😪

Whilst its not great when someone loses their job but if they lose it and it was their own fault despite warnings etc then it figures. It makes so much sense because Katy Jane is an SW consultant but she never advetises or endorses anything on her channel.

Had a feeling there was something fishy going on as her classes were just one full afternoon and evening per week. Perfect for a stay at home parent as could easily arrange childcare around that and given that she loved it so much....it was always a bit fishy to me 😅

Reactions: 18
I had a very very tearful afternoon yesterday because of the current situation, family separated by 10,000 miles, family funeral on hold, worried about health of everyone /work/whether I will have a roof over my head etc and mum working on CV ward nightshifts with 2 hours sleep a night . Real world problems that Fopps doesn't give a tit about. But then in the evening a chat with a friend bought news to distract me a little.

Okay so... I'm not sure if this is the right time but I have to share with you what I found out and the info had came from a SW Consultant up the road from Fopps. Hopefully it brings you all a little smile like it did me.

So because she thinks she is such a fabulous YouTuber /influencer she was advertising other products and this was clearly written in her contract that she can't do this. She was warned 5 times and she didn't stop because she thought she was soooooo important and it came back to bite her on her crappy turkey mince tex mex arse.

Sending huge hugs to you and everybody today, that is abiding by the social distancing rules, and can’t be with their families!

Happy Mother’s Day lovelies 🌹🌷

And the sacking 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Im not sure the company I work for would be happy at me talking about them if I had a Youtube channel. My work place also monitors peoples social media and will screen shot things they aren't happy with that could possibly damage the companies reputation. I guess most companies are like this.

Reactions: 15
Wants to work with brands but is adamant she is not an influencer. Just sharing little bits of my life as it's just my little hobby. If you are registered on companies house, being paid to promote tit, receiving freebies etc then you are an influencer. Albeit not a particularly good one but there you go.
Is she reg with ch for deff? I done some extensive research on them a few months back and couldn't find either of them on there.

If so, could you share their reg numbers plz xx 😂🙈

Reactions: 6
I wonder if the boys have had another 17000 hour sleep or do I mean locked in their room till Princess is up

Reactions: 8

Oh my word what's happened?? Can someone fill me in on how we know for sure she was fired, like we all knew? Just catching up! Have sw reprimanded her for acting like shes still a consultant and sharing sw stuff shes not meant to on YouTube?

Reactions: 7
She did try and ditch SW content, she wanted to make family vids, like her all-time greatest idols, the dumb Faiers sisters. Her Ryan Family Diaries vlogs tanked (no one is interested in her tottering around costa and soft play with her heels on, who knew?!) and the boys at that time were months behind their peers, so she had no choice but to go back to SW with her tail between her legs and rejoin, as a lowly member.

Reactions: 24
So her 3 stories this morning have been copies of other “influencers” stories....so original Fopps

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I f’ing knew it!!!!
Misleading everyone like that, that she’s still some kind of SW guru...all the sacrifices she said she made for the boys...lies, all lies. Shame on you, Fopps!

If this news reaches her SM and she has to address it...her downfall could be coming a lot sooner...🍿
She'll just deny it and say it's all lies from us trolls trying to bring her down. She's a disgrace and a liar.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.