Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has made my morning đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
She will refuse to say it wasn’t a great time as it will anger her that it will end up on here 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she really say flights back to the UK won’t be affected?
How arrogant and ignorant.

Reactions: 20
So either fopps is like a duck and all calm on the surface but shitting a brick underneath or she really is that self centred and thick and She really thought all this wouldn't affect her....

Reactions: 13
Did she really say flights back to the UK won’t be affected?
How arrogant and ignorant.
Yes and even when a travel agent tried to explain that no flights in meant no flights out, she still wouldn’t have it. I think virgin have been pretty shocking to, to ge honest, it’s only in the past few hours that they have started to acknowledge that flights are actually cancelled. But still, if you are aware that you could be stranded, surely you would take on advise rather than delete and block everyone that genuinely tried to help!

Reactions: 16
Yes, but it’s ok because “flights back to the UK won’t be affected” 🙄🙄. Think reality may have just hit them all with a bang!

I sort of get Chris’ honesty, but being around for a golf school, that should have been cancelled weeks ago, should’t even be considered! It’s all about the dollar.......constantly!!
I agree about he golf school....that clearly needs cancelling lol....48 hrs before it starts and no decision? Chris...no one’s coming hun!

• Haha
The little sheep have no intention of buying that scar thing! They probably haven’t even got a scar they only comment for a comment back đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The little sheep have no intention of buying that scar thing! They probably haven’t even got a scar they only comment for a comment back đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚
It’s only her WhatsApp group that comment anyway....not quite sure why the sheep haven’t sussed this yet đŸ€ŁđŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well here we are again.. when they went to the ‘little island off of Portugal’ Chris told Instagram the trip hadn’t been very good and Grayson was very poorly while fopps had made out to the world it was perfect.. once again Chris has come with the honesty! She’s made out they’re not worried and have a back up plan, what Chris has put makes it sound like they’re in total limbo and have no idea what they’re going to do. If she had worded it like that I’d have felt sympathy for her. The whole thing seriously proves just how much she does things ‘for the gram’ embarrassing. Time to grow up and open your eyes to the real world fopps.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She seems to be the epitome of "optimism bias" - it'll never happen to me. đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
I work with so many people who have this attitude. I am 33, healthy, non smoker, no health issues but i am still worried of getting this virus as I reckon, and sorry to be morbid, we will all either have it or end up self isolating at some point in the coming weeks.
But not good ol' fopps!
Dad has his own mind or however it was worded......this is probably where fopps gets the ignorance from!

Reactions: 10
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha It’s not funny but it is!
I bet she’s excited for her new vlog stranded in the USA...
Why can’t she just honest...

Well she really thought that nothing would affect her and her little plans didn’t she! I truly believe she thought she was going to have her holiday regardless as planned, and waltz back onto a plane home and that would be that. Meanwhile in the real world people tried to help her and warn her about flights coming home and she wouldn’t have any of it, even being rude and snippy back. Views, likes and arse licking on social media won’t help you in this situation Fopps, time to pull your head out of your own arse and get back into the real world with the rest of us, and actually look after your family instead of expecting everyone else to wait on you hand and foot.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On Chris’s golf page in comments they were due to fly back this Friday evening but that was cancelled yesterday so they could be stuck in America another week or so yet

Reactions: 7
I could never afford to be stuck out in another country, do you have to pay the hotel by the day you are there? Not sure how it works financially but fopps will be fine with her hard saving she has done to fall back on!

Reactions: 15
On Chris’s golf page in comments they were due to fly back this Friday evening but that was cancelled yesterday so they could be stuck in America another week or so yet
Hopefully her pot of never ending savings will cover all additional costs for the foreseeable đŸ€ȘđŸ€Ș

But it's ok 'there could be worse places to be... keep making memories'... for those boys not old enough to even remember them 🙄

Hopefully all this time out their pushchair they'll both be running... jumping and skipping by the time they get home.... !

She won't mind being stranded though, she 'works' from home essentially so she can continue doing tit social media, just from another country!
I'm sure their holiday insurance will cover any costs they incur, despite them making a terrible judgement to go in the first place.
Any sensible person would have cancelled and maybe Chris just gone on his own as it was for work purposes but no, in the middle of a world pandemic she decides to go ahead with a holiday to Disney...of all places.
I am not an anxious person, I am not overly concerned about myself, I do have an elderly mother and in laws that are vulnerable, so I have that worry but if there's on place I would not want to be while all this is going on, is in a confined capsule with air conditioning - also known as an aeroplane!

If they have to stay in their rooms due to the risk of the virus then fopps will go crazy at having to be with her boys 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If they have to stay in their rooms due to the risk of the virus then fopps will go crazy at having to be with her boys 24/7
This is the same woman who took the boys to a nursing home when they had chicken pox and on an airplane when they had vomiting bugs. She ain't staying home for no one.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.