Fopperholic #27 Swipe up for bars,cards scars & maybe I can afford to buy Chris a new bra

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple ❤
He is rather more honest and articulate than his wife.... I’d love be to be a fly on the wall in their villa right now... bet it’s notso uuhhmazziiinnng now is it Fopps 🙄🙄🙄🙄... I would actually be so worried right now if that was me... feel for her brother and partner who have real jobs to get back to.... then will still have to self isolate 😞

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
i can imagine tensions are rising in the Villa! i'll repeat myself...If only she had been adult enough to stay at home while Chris went to work!

Reactions: 23
Has she said anything about their flights being cancelled? Id be stressing about going on a flight with hundreds of people. They will then have to self isolate. Has she even mentioned this?! Daft bint

Reactions: 11
They should have got out of there while they could.
Instead it doesn't even look like they tried. At least he is honest enough to say it's not been easy to enjoy the holiday. Interesting to see how fopps reacts. I can't imagine how it feels sitting with your children thousands of miles from home with a world in uncertain times over a virus. Let's hope they all keep safe and no catches it.

Chris posts they cant get home from holiday and how worried he is about his customers and business.
Fopps stories this.
Says it all really doesn't it.
What a self obsessed idiot

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Sorry if I sound heartless but she deserves every bit of stress she's gonna get! She was advised not to go no doubt, lots of people, including travel professionals told her on insta to get the hell out asap,but oh no Nikki the prikki knows best! So she has now put her children and family in danger all because she (and the other adults) haven't got half a brain between them. They chased money and status so they could all show off and live their best lives online yet again and now they're in the tit.

Zero sympathy for any of them apart from those toddlers for having the misfortune to be stuck with imbeciles as carers. Her father should have had some sense and stayed home. The tit will hit the fan and it will be the fault of everything but those who made the decision.. Oh but they're just staying positive and enjoying the 'tainted' holiday the best they can. I hope she gets stuck there for months!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She won't like this ... isn't she supposed to be an online influencer 🤷‍♀️ he does sound like he's worked hard on his career..... they were due to fly back Friday but it's cancelled....

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
He is rather more honest and articulate than his wife.... I’d love be to be a fly on the wall in their villa right now... bet it’s notso uuhhmazziiinnng now is it Fopps 🙄🙄🙄🙄... I would actually be so worried right now if that was me... feel for her brother and partner who have real jobs to get back to.... then will still have to self isolate 😞
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they took the decision to continue with their travel plans while the whole world was in meltdown.

Reactions: 24
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they took the decision to continue with their travel plans while the whole world was in meltdown.
Or me because money took priority for them all as per usual! It's their own fault they're in this mess.

Reactions: 14
Did I hear the Virgin staff are going to be on 8 weeks unpaid leave too ? Or have I misunderstood that ?
Yes, my Sister works for them. They've had to sign a form to say they will take it unpaid, if they don't they don't have a job!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Let’s await her response!! You will get the usual response from her sheep saying I could think of worse places to be stranded

Reactions: 13
Let’s await her response!! You will get the usual response from her sheep saying I could think of worse places to be stranded
They might all be saying it but we know they are probably thinking... Thank duck it's not me stuck there 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
All as thick as tit as she is. You just know these are the people buying up all the beans and bog roll and believe emmerdale is real life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This will be be party line. Not at all acknowledging that if any of them get the virus it'll cost them thousands in medical fees.

Reactions: 6
That’s it isn’t it, I think people presume that Tattlers just enjoy being mean for the sake of it but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Chris’s post just highlights how relatively normal he is and reads in a way that made me think ‘Ah yea that’s a bit tit but he has a good sense of perspective, hope they get home ok.’

It just makes Fopps look even more self-absorbed and you can 100% tell from her post that she’s raging that the holiday isn’t going EXACTLY AS SHE PLANNED. I know it’s horrible but it makes me smile to observe a control freak have the control forcibly taken from them. I can see her just wishing that her social media following would just duck right off until she has her ‘perfectly’ curated life back in control. Mate we ain’t going anywhere- in fact we got front row seats 🍿🍿 and no we aren't measuring the kernels or counting the syns.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
So is fopps flying with them?
Yes, but it’s ok because “flights back to the UK won’t be affected” 🙄🙄. Think reality may have just hit them all with a bang!

I sort of get Chris’ honesty, but being around for a golf school, that should have been cancelled weeks ago, should’t even be considered! It’s all about the dollar.......constantly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.