Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know why she needs to tell 100k+ STRANGERS about her kids naps at nursery?! Who needs to know?? Who wants to know?! My toddler isn’t at nursery as I gave up work to care for her FULL TIME. But I have many friends who’s little ones go to nursery. Not once have I asked OR been told about their nap times at nursery. Maybe asked if they enjoy nursery... and that’s all I need to know 🤣 she’s so boring.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t know why she needs to tell 100k+ STRANGERS about her kids naps at nursery?! Who needs to know?? Who wants to know?! My toddler isn’t at nursery as I gave up work to care for her FULL TIME. But I have many friends who’s little ones go to nursery. Not once have I asked OR been told about their nap times at nursery. Maybe asked if they enjoy nursery... and that’s all I need to know 🤣 she’s so boring.
She's OBSESSED with naps 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's OBSESSED with naps 🤣🤣🤣
Our nursery writes nap times down in his communication book. I don't even bother looking anymore. I know he naps for less time while he's there - but that's okay. I don't know why it's an issue for her. Such a control freak

Reactions: 14
remember a few weeks ago Mad Mazza said that about the disrupted sleep since the boys were born...maybe if they slept less during the day then they would sleep more at night.

Reactions: 9
This is smashing twin mum life.... happy kids playing first thing.... prepping meals... then talking kids to nursery and going to a proper job... and looks like it was all done before 9am and alone !! Fopps really should watch Chelsea as she seems very switched on to motherhood...of TWO babies 😜

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she will be annoyed if they have less nap time in nursery, then they will nap less during the rest of the week. She needs to get used to it and stop trying to force it.. There's too much going on in nursery for them. They're not bound to sleep as long in there and before she knows it, there will be no naps.

Reactions: 6
I think she will be annoyed if they have less nap time in nursery, then they will nap less during the rest of the week. She needs to get used to it and stop trying to force it.. There's too much going on in nursery for them. They're not bound to sleep as long in there and before she knows it, there will be no naps.
Would have thought she’d be happy they hadn’t slept as much as means they’ll be well up for bed at 6:45 as normal and sleep well. Anyone else wondering how she’ll cope when they start school and how tired and grumpy they’ll be when they come out ? Especiallly if they not fed well 🤔

FB_IMG_1583495389030.jpg

Saw this and it seemed appropriate for here...

PLAY WITH THEM Fopps not PLAY FOR THEM and playing with them does not mean taking the micky out of them it means encouraging them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Would have thought she’d be happy they hadn’t slept as much as means they’ll be well up for bed at 6:45 as normal and sleep well. Anyone else wondering how she’ll cope when they start school and how tired and grumpy they’ll be when they come out ? Especiallly if they not fed well 🤔
I have a feeling once they get to that age she’ll suddenly feel the urge to go back to ‘work’ whatever that may be for her. They’ll also probably go to nanny and grandad after school every day and she’ll only pick them up when it’s close to bedtime. Once they're both running around, terrible twos, not sleeping as much etc her days of being a SAHM will be numbered.

Last edited:
They'll be stealing others kids food by that stage!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nikki please can you post what size those god awful shoes are and what their actual shoe size is. There is no way they fit properly. They look ridiculous. I dont know how on earth poor Lawson is ever going to attempt walking in those monstrosities. But I guess that suits.

Reactions: 13
Nikki please can you post what size those god awful shoes are and what their actual shoe size is. There is no way they fit properly. They look ridiculous. I dont know how on earth poor Lawson is ever going to attempt walking in those monstrosities. But I guess that suits.
They look like they are so big and heavy they’re causing Lawsons feet to flop to the sides. In her story today and on the grid post. Really not going to help him with walking or strengthening his feet and legs. She won’t care though. As long as they look ‘good’ for the gram in their matching TWIN trainers.

They look like they are so big and heavy they’re causing Lawsons feet to flop to the sides. In her story today and on the grid post. Really not going to help him with walking or strengthening his feet and legs. She won’t care though. As long as they look ‘good’ for the gram in their matching TWIN trainers.
Exactly. It's all so shallow. Those poor boys are just an accessory to her - it's so sad.

I see she has her unhired help with her again today while she has another budget lunch out.

Reactions: 5
This is smashing twin mum life.... happy kids playing first thing.... prepping meals... then talking kids to nursery and going to a proper job... and looks like it was all done before 9am and alone !! Fopps really should watch Chelsea as she seems very switched on to motherhood...of TWO babies 😜
I bloody love Chelsea, she's so enthusiastic in her parenting. Her twin boys seem so happy and energetic. She's down on the floor, playing and encouraging them, they have a great diet with a reasonable amount of healthy food and treats. Her partner seems great too, he's often seen playing with them whilst still in his high viz work clothes. They seem like a lovely, normal family with no airs and graces and Ms SnottyFoppyPants would learn a lot from her.

I bloody love Chelsea, she's so enthusiastic in her parenting. Her twin boys seem so happy and energetic. She's down on the floor, playing and encouraging them, they have a great diet with a reasonable amount of healthy food and treats. Her partner seems great too, he's often seen playing with them whilst still in his high viz work clothes. They seem like a lovely, normal family with no airs and graces and Ms SnottyFoppyPants would learn a lot from her.

Reactions: 27
Sizing up as per usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.