Fopperholic #26 Trip to Florida is all for the gram, those poor boys will be stuck in the pram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is I bet the boys don’t even sleep for 2 hours, she just sets herself a timer and won’t return until those two hours are up so she can have her much needed ‘me’ time

• Sad
Reactions: 16
What’s rattled her cage? She posted this to her grid saying ‘I’m just going to leave this here’ and then deleted it and posted it to her stories instead.
OK being really thick her but what's she getting at ? ☺ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
By the time she's got replies, read through replies and answered people back, she could have used that time to just research things herself!! Time management not a strong point hey fopps
can't she just ask Alexa??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone on Instagram how her twins got on in nursery going on about how much they slept ect!!! Bore off!!......Who bloody cares!!!!!!!! She’s in for a shock if she thinks they are going to carry on having them long afternoon sleeps for much longer That’s for sure... She must just sit looking at herself in the mirror while they r asleep 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
Have to say they were covered in a fair amount of chocolate for one of them Nutella B Ready bars because they are dry as the bleeping sahara ! Wouldn't be surprised if she smeared the chocolate on their hands for 'the gram' 😂 😂 no wonder they looked confused !

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Have to say they were covered in a fair amount of chocolate for one of them Nutella B Ready bars because they are dry as the bleeping sahara ! Wouldn't be surprised if she smeared the chocolate on their hands for 'the gram' 😂 😂 no wonder they looked confused !
Poor otherson looked at his hands like they were alien to him. He hadn't a clue what to do.

Reactions: 10
Glad it wasn’t just me who didn’t get the quote! Which part of your insides? Don’t compare your kidneys to some else’s face???

• Haha
Reactions: 38
That quote has made my head hurt, it doesn't make sense. I've read it multiple times and still no clue....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think the quote is means something like don't compare yourself/your life with what you see as the perfect life on social media. In that case, it's a total contradiction since she portrays such a fake lifestyle. She totally compares herself to celebs and tries to keep up with "The Jones''". I think it also shows she's insecure herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I had to google that quote meaning. How stupid is she! As if she of all people can say that! Shes the worst person for trying to portray a perfect life, constantly bragging about money, holidays, showing off gifted items, bragging she's a twin mum but needs her daily 3 hours me time. Her whole life is a constant show off, even when she tries to be honest and relatable she fails epically every time with the posed pictures and contrived grid posts.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
A: why not just google in the first place because by asking people she’ll get lots and have to google anyway surely to check recommendations are suitable!!
b: stop going on about your bloody side extensions Fopps it’s boring
C: nursery......they’ve been going 4 weeks now just let them get on with it for crying out loud! When I put my little one in nursery (because I had to go to work SHOCK) I didn’t bug the help out of staff by ringing them everyday they went in. Kids will always do things differently at nursery to what they do at home so get the hell over it. If you want them in a certain sleep routine then keep them at home you selfish mother f***** and stop thinking about yourself!!!

Reactions: 14
See Lawson is so glued to the ridiculously huge and unessesary cinema of a tv screen thet he doesn’t even notice nearly being taken out by his brother. I mean twin. TURN IT OFF YOU STUPID twit!

Why does she make everything so hard for herself. “I’ve got so much to do and get for Florida”. No you don’t, just pack a bag, that’s it. Traveling is only as hard as you make it. And if you really do have to get stuff then it’s a good job you have have a job.
Maybe if she has got "so much to do" she should just get the f@ck on with it and stop twatting about on social media.

What’s rattled her cage? She posted this to her grid saying ‘I’m just going to leave this here’ and then deleted it and posted it to her stories instead.
Judging by the tit she eats, I dread to think what her insides are like.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Perhaps she's trying to say don't strive to be me because I'm actually a tit show 🤣🤣

Also is she a self appointed SW guru.... who even cares about the app? Surely if you're a member you'd of been told... you don't need princess Nikki and her 'so many of you have asked' bullshit posts.....

Finally... (for now 😜😜) her grammar and spelling is shocking 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.