Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really like her outfit from lsst night 😱

I'm off to do the walk of shame 🛎😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is one pair of very red ears Chris!!!!! Not a wonder listening to that constant screeching.
So her parents have done a replica bedroom for her 2 of many grandchildren. Same wallpaper? I mean OTT much? Why why why?🖕🏻 Obvs a standard spare room with travel cots are not good enough for the two ‘special grandchildren’

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That is one pair of very red ears Chris!!!!! Not a wonder listening to that constant screeching.
So her parents have done a replica bedroom for her 2 of many grandchildren. Same wallpaper? I mean OTT much? Why why why?🖕🏻 Obvs a standard spare room with travel cots are not good enough for the two ‘special grandchildren’
I find that a bit tit for the other grandchildren. I bet they didn't get replica rooms made. Maybe it's because they knew they'd have Fopps kids most of the time 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I bet he was looking forward to buggering off to Florida with Carly and actually able to sit and have his dinner after work with a woman that might eat some chips and a burger! now he’s bombarded with a psyco and two kids in tow!
Yes...... but they ARE HIS KIDS as well !!!??!!! Let’s not make it sound like he is a free agent with no responsibilities towards his family.

Reactions: 7
I’ve noticed she’s not worn her bun hairpiece for a while. Do you think it’s escaped?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yes...... but they ARE HIS KIDS as well !!!??!!! Let’s not make it sound like he is a free agent with no responsibilities towards his family.
Oh I 100% agree it should be 50/50 not dismissing that at all. It was just a bit of sarcasm/joking regarding the subject we were on at the time!

Reactions: 6
He's not what you'd call a looker, is he? He always looks so pissed off with her too. This probably doesn't help her craziness, but instead of just putting the phone down, eatting a slice of pizza, chilling the flip out and just being with her husband, she goes even more into the world of instawhoring.

So weird and creepy that Mad Mazza and Foppsdad have an identical nursery at their place. If they go away to uni is she going to decorate their dorm the same as their room at home? Such an odd woman

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Also, sorry not sorry but I think their nursery is ugly. The stripes are harsh and garish Id understand grey but black and white no 🙈 just my opinion each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, sorry not sorry but I think their nursery is ugly. The stripes are harsh and garish Id understand grey but black and white no 🙈 just my opinion each to their own 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have always thought this. In my opinion it is done more for an adults taste rather that the little babies who have to sleep in there every night oh and a few hours through the day still too! Again no nice colours or children’s toys, teddy’s etc... it’s soulless! Suppose it’s personal taste but I’m not keen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I have always thought this. In my opinion it is done more for an adults taste rather that the little babies who have to sleep in there every night oh and a few hours through the day still too! Again no nice colours or children’s toys, teddy’s etc... it’s soulless! Suppose it’s personal taste but I’m not keen.
I agree, yes newborns see in black and white but i just think it’s so harsh! It’s definitely more her taste than to suit the babies. I just keep thinking abojt what she will do when they’re older and have separate rooms.. they’ll need another extension she couldn’t possibly give up either of the other 2 bedrooms 😂🙈

Reactions: 4
So if it’s a 4 bedroom house. she’s got the twins in one box room, one is a makeup room and the main bedroom is the third room. I always assumed that office was a small room downstairs, Is it upstairs?

Reactions: 3
So if it’s a 4 bedroom house. she’s got the twins in one box room, one is a makeup room and the main bedroom is the third room. I always assumed that office was a small room downstairs, Is it upstairs?
I think they have a guest room upstairs 🙄

Could chris look any more pissed off?
But remember, she keeps her phone in her bag when she's out 🙄 clearly!!!

Reactions: 5
I think they have a guest room upstairs 🙄

But remember, she keeps her phone in her bag when she's out 🙄 clearly!!!
keeps her phone in her bag and enjoys herself when she’s on a night out, always got her phone in her hand when she’s got the kids

• Haha
I’ve noticed she’s not worn her bun hairpiece for a while. Do you think it’s escaped?
it blew off her head in all this wind, right into the road, got run over a couple of times and someone came to scoop it up thinking it was road kill ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh look she's holding Otherson... wonder where she got that idea from 🤔🤔

Chris looks happier you be with his kids!!

I don't think Favorson is bombing about but he is walking now.... she's going to have her work cut out once they refuse to sit on the pushchair for hours on end !

Reactions: 12
Someone mentioned they wondered what her sister made of it all earlier, didn’t she say on one of the recent blogs that she doesn’t even see her sister like she used to at the gym etc, and made a point of saying they need to see more of each other this year. Maybe there’s a little bit of unrest between them or her sister has kept her distance for a while if she’s not a fan of how Fopps is treating their mum and dad as the help?! Just made me think all’s not rosey there.

Reactions: 11
it blew off her head in all this wind, right into the road, got run over a couple of times and someone came to scoop it up thinking it was road kill ;)
Reminds me of the scene in the three fugitives when his wig got run over 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.