Fopperholic #25 With a kitchen island, she thinks that she's "it"

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone mentioned they wondered what her sister made of it all earlier, didn’t she say on one of the recent blogs that she doesn’t even see her sister like she used to at the gym etc, and made a point of saying they need to see more of each other this year. Maybe there’s a little bit of unrest between them or her sister has kept her distance for a while if she’s not a fan of how Fopps is treating their mum and dad as the help?! Just made me think all’s not rosey there.
I was also thinking this .

Reactions: 4
Bet she’s only going because she doesn’t want to leave Chris alone with “Carly” the other instructor, if the person is indeed a fit and sporty female 😬

Edited after a little google ha; Oh 💯 there’s no way she’s letting Chris on a jolly with this one 🤣
Thing is I think Carly probably wouldn’t even give rat boy a side ways glance ....

Ah as much as I hate to say it Foops is much nicer looking.🙈
🙄 matter of opinion personally I think she looks far to plastic and plastered in make up
lately nothing AU natural at all

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone mentioned they wondered what her sister made of it all earlier, didn’t she say on one of the recent blogs that she doesn’t even see her sister like she used to at the gym etc, and made a point of saying they need to see more of each other this year. Maybe there’s a little bit of unrest between them or her sister has kept her distance for a while if she’s not a fan of how Fopps is treating their mum and dad as the help?! Just made me think all’s not rosey there.
I said it... I have a younger sister and I'd of been put out if my parents recreated a nursery for her kids (though she doesn't have any)... and not mine... if a child feels safe and loved they shouldn't need to be in a recreated room.... surely when they go away they sleep just fine on travel cots in different rooms.. so why should staying at Nanny and Grandads be different ? I would never of expected my parents to give up a spare room to recreate my nursery... totally unnecessary and a waste of money.... also I think it's not exactly a stimulating room for them..... babies/ toddlers need bright and bold colours and characters on the walls.....

I said it... I have a younger sister and I'd of been put out if my parents recreated a nursery for her kids (though she doesn't have any)... and not mine... if a child feels safe and loved they shouldn't need to be in a recreated room.... surely when they go away they sleep just fine on travel cots in different rooms.. so why should staying at Nanny and Grandads be different ? I would never of expected my parents to give up a spare room to recreate my nursery... totally unnecessary and a waste of money.... also I think it's not exactly a stimulating room for them..... babies/ toddlers need bright and bold colours and characters on the walls.....
100% agree with this!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes, and imo it’s also better for kids to have different surroundings, to get them used to other places knowing they can feel safe and happy out of their own four walls, and settle in other places. I have never ever heard of someone recreating the same nursery at their grandparents before ever! It’s ridiculous tbh. I just think there’s a little bit more to it regarding her sister. She says they’re a really close family but we don’t seem to see much of her! The brother is abroad so I guess he’s not really arsed what Nikki gets up to on social media or how she treats her parents. As he’s not around to see it and be part of it!

Reactions: 12
It’s absolutely bonkers. Never heard anything so weird. If mum mum did with her spare room I’d be like are you feeling ok? I get the feeling Mazza is desperate to be the replica of her daughter also! Weird!🤔 it must annoy her sister.

Bet she’s only going because she doesn’t want to leave Chris alone with “Carly” the other instructor, if the person is indeed a fit and sporty female 😬

Edited after a little google ha; Oh 💯 there’s no way she’s letting Chris on a jolly with this one 🤣
I don’t even think Carly Booth would go there, Not many women fancy a man who dresses like a 15 year old teenage boy! And I bet he walks around with his hands down his crotch too!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
And from a Nanny’s perspective all grandchildren should be treated equally... I wouldn’t dream of recreating a room of one child over the other... when ours needed revamping our youngest grandchild is 3 we asked them all what they would like when they stay at ours and then we put ideas together and came up with a theme we went for CIRCUS by a unanimous decision 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
How on earth can you look in the mirror and think liner that far away from your natutal lip line looks good 🤨

She'd look lovely with modern make up not the 90's liner and spit on her lashes
She looks like The Joker, what the hell is she doing?

• Haha
And from a Nanny’s perspective all grandchildren should be treated equally... I wouldn’t dream of recreating a room of one child over the other... when ours needed revamping our youngest grandchild is 3 we asked them all what they would like when they stay at ours and then we put ideas together and came up with a theme we went for CIRCUS by a unanimous decision 😂
As a nana to only one grandchild so far i would be the same .... i also know my parents would never of allowed blatant favouritism..... if I was her sister is feel hurt but this ... although we don't know if they did it for her sisters kids when younger ... I suspect not

Reactions: 5
I think she's a step sister as well same dad but not mum which makes it worse if they are showing blatent favouritism

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does she wear shoes in the house, even other people's. It's just gross. Soles of shoes are full of germs!!!!!!!!!
Chris has his off in her mum's house but not her. Yuck

Reactions: 8
How can she say that her hair is not blonde? I think she must have a filter on her numerous mirrors too.

So what the hell am I gonna do when I get to 'Merica? You all dissing my lipliner, saying my brunette hair IS BLOND and calling me a liar liar pants on fire when I say I keep my phone in my bag when I'm out?!? Hope those Amazing Gorgeous people stateside are a bit kinder to me.
2E0D4E5B00000578-3300614-The_first_mistake_this_woman_made_was_overdoing_it_on_the_fake_t-m-3_...jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.