Fopperholic #24 No twin discount she’s fuming, 5.5 hours free for more personal grooming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many assumptions videos can one person do. Usual stuff “you’re totally loaded” “you’re so positive all the time” “you’re an amazing mum” probably all spelt “your” as well! I don’t understand, this must be the 3rd or 4th one she’s done.

She couldn't influence tit after a vindaloo.

I have several assumptions that she hasn't addressed but the one that pisses me off alot atm is the fact that she lies about how her affiliate links work. I don't think for one moment that she doesn't understand it, she is choosing to blatantly lie about how they work.I hope that her lies come back and bite her on the butt...and I'm grabbing a front row seat with a bucket of popcorn and a bottle of rose to watch with pleasure.
She’s knows full well how they work. You can’t claim to be an amazing, business savvy person and dumb at the same time. She contradicts herself

Reactions: 22
[QUOTE="Wot

Deceased at "have a great night 😘"
[/QUOTE]

EPIC and the 😘 as well BAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just watched her 'extension' video :rolleyes: :rolleyes: bi-folding doors !! I thought they were known as just bi-fold doors ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The assumption sessions about me are so indulgent. Not sure anyone is that fussed about watching that tripe. Just Fopps talking about Fopps yawn yawn.

Reactions: 11
She’s saying that as if she only does affiliate links for 21 buttons but she does them for other sites too like Amazon. So she can’t claim she doesn’t know how any other ones work!!

Reactions: 19
How big headed do you have to be to voluntarily do an assumptions vid about yourself. I bet no one asks her anything. She’s just scraping the barrel and can’t think of any other content to make. I think she needs to take a step back for 6 months or so just to give her head a wobble and think about what she really wants to do.

Reactions: 17
How big headed do you have to be to voluntarily do an assumptions vid about yourself. I bet no one asks her anything. She’s just scraping the barrel and can’t think of any other content to make. I think she needs to take a step back for 6 months or so just to give her head a wobble and think about what she really wants to do.
Yeh piss off back to your oh so so so so absolutely super successful (career 😂) as a fat club sales person and do us all a favour you insufferable bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.