Fopperholic #24 No twin discount she’s fuming, 5.5 hours free for more personal grooming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know .... lets talk about my favourite subject.... MEEEEEEE !! she'll edit every single question or even 'ask' them herself ..... ! Pointless, waste of time/space/effort...... when will the arse lickers wise up to her ?
💯 no point in asking her anything as she will choose what she wants to answer and delete the rest as per usual 🙄 and get a few digs in about people on other 'platforms' 🤭

Reactions: 10
Just marking my spot... as the last two threads moved so quick it took me a week of evenings to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And she’s been very specific to say she isn’t an influencer
She couldn't influence tit after a vindaloo.

I have several assumptions that she hasn't addressed but the one that pisses me off alot atm is the fact that she lies about how her affiliate links work. I don't think for one moment that she doesn't understand it, she is choosing to blatantly lie about how they work.I hope that her lies come back and bite her on the butt...and I'm grabbing a front row seat with a bucket of popcorn and a bottle of rose to watch with pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She met “friends and their children” for lunch, but didn’t have lunch from the slimming menu. The boys had a banana and Pom bears 🤷🏼‍♀️. The play area looks just big enough for the boys in it and no other children! Think she is just trying to say that she has had a better Saturday, and Grayson has gone back to being the perfect son and not ruined her Saturday!

Reactions: 14

I have several assumptions that she hasn't addressed but the one that pisses me off alot atm is the fact that she lies about how her affiliate links work. I don't think for one moment that she doesn't understand it, she is choosing to blatantly lie about how they work.I hope that her lies come back and bite her on the butt...and I'm grabbing a front row seat with a bucket of popcorn and a bottle of rose to watch with pleasure.
Oooh careful of the syns 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She met “friends and their children” for lunch, but didn’t have lunch from the slimming menu. The boys had a banana and Pom bears 🤷🏼‍♀️. The play area looks just big enough for the boys in it and no other children! Think she is just trying to say that she has had a better Saturday, and Grayson has gone back to being the perfect son and not ruined her Saturday!
Why would she even meet friends for lunch at 2.30pm if she eats so much earlier ? Why not suggest meeting earlier or just say they met for coffee ?! I would love to know what her 'friends' say..... you know their skinny mate who never joins in and eats ? She's such a control freak...... !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would she even meet friends for lunch at 2.30pm if she eats so much earlier ? Why not suggest meeting earlier or just say they met for coffee ?! I would love to know what her 'friends' say..... you know their skinny mate who never joins in and eats ? She's such a control freak...... !
It's so bleeping rude. Have a bleeping snack if you are "starvin" at 12.30.

It's so bleeping rude. Have a bleeping snack if you are "starvin" at 12.30.

Reactions: 8
"I assume that you always have your tit together"
"I assume that you wake up looking glamorous"
"I assume that you and your hubby never argue"
"I assume that your house is always immaculate"
Etc etc
They ALWAYS "choose" the same questions! Really lick arse questions. I just could not do that. I would feel like such a big headed tit.
They always say "omg no! Of course not! I'm such a mess" but its all bullshit and its 30 minutes of them blowing their own trumpet or being fake humble.
Answer the REAL questions!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
"I assume that you always have your tit together"
"I assume that you wake up looking glamorous"
"I assume that you and your hubby never argue"
"I assume that your house is always immaculate"
Etc etc
They ALWAYS "choose" the same questions! Really lick arse questions. I just could not do that. I would feel like such a big headed tit.
They always say "omg no! Of course not! I'm such a mess" but its all bullshit and its 30 minutes of them blowing their own trumpet or being fake humble.
Answer the REAL questions!
I wish they would just be honest. I did a home visit at 2.15pm yesterday afternoon to a mum with 7 month old twin boys. She was in 2 day old pj’s and had 2 day old make up on. She was also crying and at her wits end as the boys wouldn’t settle. I sent her for a coffee and a shower, whilst I watched the boys. When she came back down, I asked her what abc happened, as she is usually quite calm and collected. She said she had, had a tough few days with the boys and felt like she was failing, constantly. She follows many mummy bloggers on Instagram and was confused about why her life didn’t look that perfect, and why she couldn’t shower and change let alone her out of the house by 10am. Yesterday had tipped her over the edge when one had posted about her twins sleeping through from 6pm - 7am, when her boys just don’t sleep more than 2 hours at a time!
I really had to explain that SM was a dangerous place to be, when you are struggling, none of these women lead a perfect life and have all their tit together, they just like to give the perception that they do. They will never admit that they struggle and when they try to look relatable, they all fail miserably as you can see it’s all staged.
She sat and blocked them all 🥰 as she realised that this was seriously impacting on her already fragile, mental health. I so want these so called influencers to crash and burn this year, it’s bad enough they sell their own children to the devil, but the impact it is having on society as a whole, is worrying!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
I wish they would just be honest. I did a home visit at 2.15pm yesterday afternoon to a mum with 7 month old twin boys. She was in 2 day old pj’s and had 2 day old make up on. She was also crying and at her wits end as the boys wouldn’t settle. I sent her for a coffee and a shower, whilst I watched the boys. When she came back down, I asked her what abc happened, as she is usually quite calm and collected. She said she had, had a tough few days with the boys and felt like she was failing, constantly. She follows many mummy bloggers on Instagram and was confused about why her life didn’t look that perfect, and why she couldn’t shower and change let alone her out of the house by 10am. Yesterday had tipped her over the edge when one had posted about her twins sleeping through from 6pm - 7am, when her boys just don’t sleep more than 2 hours at a time!
I really had to explain that SM was a dangerous place to be, when you are struggling, none of these women lead a perfect life and have all their tit together, they just like to give the perception that they do. They will never admit that they struggle and when they try to look relatable, they all fail miserably as you can see it’s all staged.
She sat and blocked them all 🥰 as she realised that this was seriously impacting on her already fragile, mental health. I so want these so called influencers to crash and burn this year, it’s bad enough they sell their own children to the devil, but the impact it is having on society as a whole, is worrying!
Awww poor girl...... so many are probably sat at home like her feeling like they are failing when her situation is far more of a reality..... I hate all these that portray perfect lives... not just the family ones... the houses.... the young ones with 'perfect' bodies, make-up, lives..... my daughter before Christmas was feeling crap about herself.... didn't like parts of herself... legs, lips, body etc..... she's a size 10 and is in my eyes perfect but she didn't feel that way..... we suggested she delete Insta and all these 'perfect people' she followed... she did and thankfully she seems much more positive these days (with a bit of counselling too !)........ that's great you could persuade the Mummy to block the fakes.... ! 🥰 🥰 x

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Just had a quick search online as I honestly don't understand it all. Personally I won't sell my soul, my kids privacy or my integrity just for a "few pennies" a month, so none of it interests me. Since knowing they make money I never swipe up on anything now.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Awww poor girl...... so many are probably sat at home like her feeling like they are failing when her situation is far more of a reality..... I hate all these that portray perfect lives... not just the family ones... the houses.... the young ones with 'perfect' bodies, make-up, lives..... my daughter before Christmas was feeling crap about herself.... didn't like parts of herself... legs, lips, body etc..... she's a size 10 and is in my eyes perfect but she didn't feel that way..... we suggested she delete Insta and all these 'perfect people' she followed... she did and thankfully she seems much more positive these days (with a bit of counselling too !)........ that's great you could persuade the Mummy to block the fakes.... ! 🥰 🥰 x
Glad to hear your daughter is doing ok, it’s a scary world and sadly not a realistic one. Mental health is on the up, I believe because of the impact that SM is having. Just getting one person to unfollow will have a massive impact.

Reactions: 13
Just had a quick search online as I honestly don't understand it all. Personally I won't sell my soul, my kids privacy or my integrity just for a "few pennies" a month, so none of it interests me. Since knowing they make money I never swipe up on anything now.
Some of them are up to 90 days.

Also... Sorry if I'm wrong but who puts a TV in a playroom?

Going to save that screenshot and send it to Fopps on a snooping account so she can block all she wants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Because she can't cope with doing anything outside the boys routine times. They have to have lunch at 11.30 and then have their 2 hour nap

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So the boys didn't have lunch at the café either she could of given them snacks before hand an then late lunch but god forbid her precious routine gets out of sync I find it sad really live your life rather than letting it control you 🙄 and there is no excuse on a weekend presumably Chris doesn't work too late on Saturday an off Sundays that they can't all sit down an eat together 🙄 it's like she doesn't wanna give up her time with Chris rather than family time 😐

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.