Fopperholic #24 No twin discount she’s fuming, 5.5 hours free for more personal grooming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting on my hands so not to reply to the assumptions questions. It will all be lick ass or total lies 😴😴 bore off with the repetitive content!

Reactions: 15
I’m surprised she’s drawing attention to her last assumptions video, wasn’t it the one she mentioned this website on and that directed a load of us on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know .... lets talk about my favourite subject.... MEEEEEEE !! she'll edit every single question or even 'ask' them herself ..... ! Pointless, waste of time/space/effort...... when will the arse lickers wise up to her ?

Reactions: 14
Who cares about peoples assumptions when you're that perfect and nothing ever bothers you? Get some better content fopps

Reactions: 16
haven‘t even snooped ( my main account is blocked ) on her in weeks
or watched a YT video no need ... I get updated here and it’s far more entertaining
than watching a narcissist fawn over herself and her “greatness”

Reactions: 18
On the assumptions stories can someone ask her what she does for work? What is her job title? 🤷🏻‍♀️
So she gave up work for the boys, or she didn't? Which is it Fopps? I wonder what the tax man would make of all this and if she bothered declaring her ‘earnings’. Still have her address from the website, wonder if a little anonymous tip to HMRC is needed. So fed up of these freeloading beggy twats from instagram getting away with so much free tit and making money for promoting crap they don’t even use while the rest of work for what we have.

Reactions: 27
Expecting a twin discount still makes me lol, I mean why should oh so special twin mums pay full price for 2 kids like the rest of us mere mortals with 2 😂

Expecting a twin discount still makes me lol, I mean why should oh so special twin mums pay full price for 2 kids like the rest of us mere mortals with 2 😂
In fairness, my nursery does offer a discount for two children - I almost didn’t ask because I didn’t think it was “a thing!” 😂

Reactions: 11
In fairness, my nursery does offer a discount for two children - I almost didn’t ask because I didn’t think it was “a thing!” 😂
I think that’s just a ‘sibling’ discount which would be fairly common. The nursery they picked mustn’t do it but instead of just saying there isn’t a sibling discount she’s called it twin discount as if that’s some sort of special thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Dying to write what do you actually work as from home 🙄 cos surely your not passing your "Instagram job" as work 🙄 literally can't stand her!

• Haha
I think that’s just a ‘sibling’ discount which would be fairly common. The nursery they picked mustn’t do it but instead of just saying there isn’t a sibling discount she’s called it twin discount as if that’s some sort of special thing.
Wouldn’t put it past her to call it a “twin discount” On purpose incase we forgot for five seconds that she has twins and is so special!

Reactions: 19
New thread with thanks to @EnoughAlready for the title!

Thanks as well @reallyloveagoodgossip for finding the one with most likes x

I’m sure we all can’t wait to see what enriching fulfilling activities Fopps spends her new free time with! Let the next thread begin😂
Oh thankyou guys! This is like my Oscars finally having a thread title 😆 I’m going to have two cans of gin and a sniff of pizza tonight to celebrate this moment in my highly successful not management tattle career 😬😉

• Haha
Reactions: 55
She'll be busy typing as we speak, asking herself lots of questions about what a fab mum and style icon she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.