Fopperholic #24 No twin discount she’s fuming, 5.5 hours free for more personal grooming.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least she’s owned up to it without making up some lame excuse but even so, this is like parenting basics. Really wish she’d spend more time concentrating on them than her vlogs, ads, reality tv etc. I mean, this is their lives at risk, doesn’t get more serious than that.
If she does usually it would be something you are aware of - esp as it’s constabtky shared on SM

Reactions: 3
Half hour of her asking the twins to be performing monkeys. They too wondered what the hell was going on during hop little bunny? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
When she did them a packed lunch the other week, I’m sure there was grapes in there still on the vine just plonked in, so I just doubt she forgot that one time!
she has so much previous I can never give her benefit of the doubt!

Reactions: 9
When she did them a packed lunch the other week, I’m sure there was grapes in there still on the vine just plonked in, so I just doubt she forgot that one time!
she has so much previous I can never give her benefit of the doubt!
they were and she said [ I’ve put a knife in to cut the grapes ] but only after someone pulled her about it

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I would really like some of whatever the people who rave on about what a wonderful natural mother she is are on.

That must be some seriously strong hallucinogenic tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fopperholic 25: she’s getting bi-fold doors to shut the boys out, you better #bekind when this narcissist is about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Is she really asking for turkey mince recipe ideas?! I think she's exhausted the possibilities with the ones she's mentioned in her post 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So my first go at a thread title...

“can’t manage to cut grapes in two, oh wait - Faveson’s done another nappy-less poo!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title #25 🎶 Islands in the kitchen, that is how rich we are, Bifold Doors in between, how can we be so wrong 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 33
More turkey mince recipes??? Jesus Christ. I love how she writes ‘my tex mex chilli recipe’ and ‘my keema curry’ you ain’t nigella fopps give it a rest theyre recipes you’ve taken from a slimming world book and claimed as your own because you’ve changed it from beef to turkey

Thread title #25 🎶 Islands in the kitchen, that is how rich we are, Bifold Doors in between, how can we be so wrong 🎶
Brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The covering of the mince dish up in her stories to force the engagement ha, like nobody would know what it is when she’s posted the same mince dish how many times now, oh fopps, at least you’re consistently crap!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The covering of the mince dish up in her stories to force the engagement ha, like nobody would know what it is when she’s posted the same mince dish how many times now, oh fopps, at least you’re consistently crap!
Foppsmums comment 😂😂 just cringe for her

Reactions: 4
Foppsmums comment 😂😂 just cringe for her
Dear lord, why are they all so wooden with each other and weird, if they’re such a close family as she said in her vlogs?! “We’ve never used turkey mince” Has she never cooked for her daughter then, as that’s all Fopps eats isn’t it 🙄

Reactions: 9
Only just started the vlog.....tv on in every scene, why? boys on the sofa in their shoes, no vests, ‘Mummy’s car’ not ‘the car’, it belongs to mummy. Even at home she is eating pre-preped fruit, such a budget mum who cares about the environment. Why would you not give the boys a snack earlier and then have them eat with the rest of the family at 2? She’s such a routine nazi.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.