Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Betty80

Chatty Member
#25 thread title idea....
From Love Island to Fopps island give us a break, her hello fresh ad is so effin FAKE!🌴😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
"I assume that you always have your shit together"
"I assume that you wake up looking glamorous"
"I assume that you and your hubby never argue"
"I assume that your house is always immaculate"
Etc etc
They ALWAYS "choose" the same questions! Really lick arse questions. I just could not do that. I would feel like such a big headed tit.
They always say "omg no! Of course not! I'm such a mess" but its all bullshit and its 30 minutes of them blowing their own trumpet or being fake humble.
Answer the REAL questions!
I wish they would just be honest. I did a home visit at 2.15pm yesterday afternoon to a mum with 7 month old twin boys. She was in 2 day old pj’s and had 2 day old make up on. She was also crying and at her wits end as the boys wouldn’t settle. I sent her for a coffee and a shower, whilst I watched the boys. When she came back down, I asked her what abc happened, as she is usually quite calm and collected. She said she had, had a tough few days with the boys and felt like she was failing, constantly. She follows many mummy bloggers on Instagram and was confused about why her life didn’t look that perfect, and why she couldn’t shower and change let alone her out of the house by 10am. Yesterday had tipped her over the edge when one had posted about her twins sleeping through from 6pm - 7am, when her boys just don’t sleep more than 2 hours at a time!
I really had to explain that SM was a dangerous place to be, when you are struggling, none of these women lead a perfect life and have all their shit together, they just like to give the perception that they do. They will never admit that they struggle and when they try to look relatable, they all fail miserably as you can see it’s all staged.
She sat and blocked them all 🥰 as she realised that this was seriously impacting on her already fragile, mental health. I so want these so called influencers to crash and burn this year, it’s bad enough they sell their own children to the devil, but the impact it is having on society as a whole, is worrying!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

Wotsit

VIP Member
If she was on seven grand a month, she was earning more than most people!
if I was on £7k a month i wouldn't be giving it up i'm afraid, no matter how much I had my longed for baby and his brother :p I'd also be spending it on a much nicer house, holidays & days out (not soft play) and buying a better/nicer car outright rather than finance. I wouldn't be wasting it on shit shopping hauls, handbags, 1000kg of turkey mince a month and shit trainers.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
New thread with thanks to @EnoughAlready for the title!

Thanks as well @reallyloveagoodgossip for finding the one with most likes x

I’m sure we all can’t wait to see what enriching fulfilling activities Fopps spends her new free time with! Let the next thread begin😂
Oh thankyou guys! This is like my Oscars finally having a thread title 😆 I’m going to have two cans of gin and a sniff of pizza tonight to celebrate this moment in my highly successful not management tattle career 😬😉

• Haha
Reactions: 55

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Fopperholic 25: she’s getting bi-fold doors to shut the boys out, you better #bekind when this narcissist is about

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Mancnet

VIP Member
She never screenshots the questions like others do. Which makes me think she doesn't get asked any she wants to answer.
My assumptions (because you'll be reading here Nikki):

You're a twat
You're a narcissist
You can't spell
You don't have a basic grasp of grammar
You are living on credit and beyond your means
You have very few genuine friends (who actually like you)
You don't have a job
Your mothering 'skills' need serious work
You are probably suffering from post natal depression

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Shivers

VIP Member
Okay so I don’t really have much of an opinion on Caroline Flack to be honest. I liked her on strictly a few years back but haven’t watched love island or anything. Of course it’s always sad when someone feels they have no other option than taking her own life so I’m sure her family and so on are distraught. I generally don’t get upset over celebrity deaths, I didn’t know them so don’t really get why people who never met her have to say they are devastated etc. I understand high profile deaths can spark wider debates though.

In this case it seems to be the debate around online trolling and many many ‘influencers’ and celebs have made reference to forums. Can only assume they mean this one. I’ve seen the phrase ‘in a world where you can be anything, be kind’ so many times. It has angered me beyond belief. They are using the death of a young woman to highlight something that bothers THEM. They don’t like when their lies and shitty behaviour get called out on here because they can’t do anything about it usually but now they can all jump on the bandwagon asking for forums like this to be shut down. It’s called free speech guyzzz. Fopps and the like can police their comments all they want but it’s doing stuff like that which caused websites like tattle to be created. How many times have we caught her outright lying? Or if it wasn’t for the boys development being mentioned on here would she ever have found out about needing to help the boys sit up?

I’ve seen a fair few comments on this website that in my opinion do go too far and are just plain nasty. I don’t agree with it but criticism and ridicule are part of life. Sometimes people are just nasty too. That won’t change. Not everyone will always be kind that’s just not being realistic.

In general I don’t agree that websites like this are trolling. We are discussing people who are choosing to make money off their audiences. We are part of that audience too and we aren’t allowed to comment to them directly without being flamed for it. I don’t think it’s right that people like Fopps are gifted two £350 car seats & then we see her flaunting her £500 designer trainers. Or we see her doing an ad for something saying she loves it but we’ve never seen it before and never will again. There is something fundamentally wrong about it all. But if I say something to her about it I would have my comment deleted and be blocked for not being kind? Aren’t we all adults? Do we not all get feedback at work, sometimes we don’t like it but it’s part of life? What about the abuse NHS staff receive, where’s the outcry there? Or have none of these influencers ever been rude or impatient with retail or call centre staff? Or do we just need to #bekind to them, swipe up when they tell us to and just be good little sheep? Hence the need for this forum as it allows legitimate questions and issues to be raised about this whole influencer culture. I’d like to see a stop to all this #ad #gifted #swipeup crap and see these people have to go out and earn their money properly like the rest of us.

Well done if you read all of that. I could honestly go on all day about this

• Heart
Reactions: 49

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
Why is this stupid woman obsessed with small Islands? “Small island off Portugal” ~ Small island in the kitchen...no offence but it looks like a cupboard found in the IKEA bargain corner.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Em85C

VIP Member
Omg her stories... Opening her Amazon delivery of their new puzzles, and she goes...

"Just wait! have some patience!!!" DEAD ARSEY

The twins at 17 months: "oh ok sorry mum we will do better next time"

Honest to god she talks to them like shit

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
A budget mum...

Who quit her job
Has a cleaner
Buys designer clothes for herself (yet only Primark for her kids)
Has an exclusive gym membership and pays for a crèche
Sends her kids to nursery
Goes to every baby group going
Eats out every day
Splurges on costa (even though she can’t have caffeine 🙄)
Has her hair and nails done every couple of weeks

How bigs this budget 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Sorry for all the posts tonight but she really grates on me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
And she’s been very specific to say she isn’t an influencer
She couldn't influence shit after a vindaloo.

I have several assumptions that she hasn't addressed but the one that pisses me off alot atm is the fact that she lies about how her affiliate links work. I don't think for one moment that she doesn't understand it, she is choosing to blatantly lie about how they work.I hope that her lies come back and bite her on the butt...and I'm grabbing a front row seat with a bucket of popcorn and a bottle of rose to watch with pleasure.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Noseynora88

Anyone notice in her latest story the YouTube video she was watching "how to increase followers on instagram FAST in 2020" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38