Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was she starving when she went to aldi with that much of a food shop. 4 of us we spend 50-60 weekly in aldi I dont get it 🤣 imagine the waste she goes through

Reactions: 11
A packed lunch and eating breakfast with them 🙄 morning Fopp’s! Wonder what is in her packed lunch? Is she bored of soft play baked potatoes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She drains their milk?! Is she having a laugh? Just let them try it themselves and improve their dexterity. Holding them back at every opportunity 😡

Reactions: 19
God there breakfast looks rank with no milk on it 🤢 Also they are wearing those awful nike chavy tracksuits. Why can’t they just wear little boy clothes? I loved dressing my little boy in his clothes, especially dungerees when he was their age

Reactions: 17
Was she starving when she went to aldi with that much of a food shop. 4 of us we spend 50-60 weekly in aldi I dont get it 🤣 imagine the waste she goes through
It was the I don’t like to buy a pack of chicken as it’s not as fresh.... errr what about freeze it?

Reactions: 9
God there breakfast looks rank with no milk on it 🤢 Also they are wearing those awful nike chavy tracksuits. Why can’t they just wear little boy clothes? I loved dressing my little boy in his clothes, especially dungerees when he was their age
No gifted socks on either 🤷🏼‍♀️🤣 and both absolutely glued to the tv. Where are the social skills being taught?

Reactions: 10
Where can she be going that’s urgent at this time of the morning? Also morning floppy can you pop some fruit in their shreddies as it’s looks like cardboard

• Haha
It will be gym (throws them in the creche) then a soft play then potentially a swan around a shop for herself of course then maybe a costa catch up with her one of her TWIN mum friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You can tell she never takes food out with her, where are the little snack pots. Why are the grapes not halved and put in a little pot. Look at Chelsea patemans story of the boys lunch boxes all packed and actually made some effort

It will be gym (throws them in the creche) then a soft play then potentially a swan around a shop for herself of course then maybe a costa catch up with her one of her TWIN mum friends 😂
Hahahaha you got it 😂

If you’ve got a busy day wouldn’t you just not go to the gym to give the boys a chance to play st home and not be out all day

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You can tell she never takes food out with her, where are the little snack pots. Why are the grapes not halved and put in a little pot. Look at Chelsea patemans story of the boys lunch boxes all packed and actually made some effort
Yes can get some nice bento style lunch boxes with compartments for fruit. I do have to many lunch boxes though!
It is weird how she always has different food than the boys. Bet they would like a bit of porridge!

Reactions: 7
“Excuse me that’s not yours, that’s mummy’s”

Is anything yours when you’ve got children! She is just something else. And the milk at breakfast, can’t even watch it anymore. Those poor boys are so behind and it’s literally because of her

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Hahahaha you got it 😂

If you’ve got a busy day wouldn’t you just not go to the gym to give the boys a chance to play st home and not be out all day
It's just so bleeping predictable isn't it 🙄😂 a busy day? I mean really going the gym an then going to your friends house 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get how having a pram would have helped her get them both up the stairs at the same time. Surely it’s more difficult getting a double pushchair with toddlers in up a flight of stairs? Don’t worry though guys she managed it. She carried her TWO babies up some stairs (they probably weigh less than the average baby given they’re fed rations to make sure they never outgrow 9-12 month clothes). She put trainers on to make sure she could manage it. Someone get this moose a mother of the year award. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Eh why is she draining there milk? Isn’t that the whole point of cereal ? Milk is good for children....not sure what planet she’s on.... she’s so so busy she must have a gym session didn’t she go yesterday??

Reactions: 10
I bet she has drained their milk so it isn't as messy for them to eat with their hands. I think they had shredded wheat so she will have soaked them in milk so they soften and then took the excess milk put of the bowl. I do this for my smallest. But then I also give him milk in a beaker.

At least she isn't spoon feeding them!

Reactions: 7
She drains the milk so they don't make as much mess. Un bleeping Believable. And I'm sick of hearing her say 'excuse me' when she's constantly telling the boys off. Pleased to see that Rat Boy got a slagging off for forgetting to pack his nephews present and then forgetting to return it to the shop for a refund. It's not like you could have returned it or anything is it Fopps? I bet Chris feels great for getting publicly humiliated on social media. What a 1st class twit she's being today and it's not even 9am. I'm surprised Lawson's first words aren't 'duck off mummy'.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.