Fopperholic #23 From 9 Pint Nikki to 2 Can Dan, she reeks of desperation and is her only fan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she cooks two dinner each night , no wonder she spends so much in Aldi, and eaten the boys food it’s all SlimmingWorld friendly there not a syn in sight well part from a little chocolate sauce

Reactions: 8
Just saving my spot ....
She always bangs on about how she lost her weight doing SW 'red' days. They don't do red and green plans anymore, and haven't for years. So not only does she not follow the plan by weighing everything/starving herself, she uses a plan SW no longer promote.

Reactions: 8
I think someone pointed this out to her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I just dropped my phone cause I'm ugly crying/snorting laughing damn you!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Long time lurker first time poster. dislike her equally. Saw this and it made me think of her!
I posted about a 'Fop' when I first joined tattle too! πŸ˜‚ it's on one of the threads waaaaaay back. Brilliant description of her narcissistic twattish ways! Well spotted 😁 love that you go in saying I dislike her too πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you're in the right place πŸ‘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Well she was on that channel 5 documentary about restless legs wasn’t she? 🀣🀣
Restless feckin mouth more like. She is such a borefest!!! Then 'obviously had fat free yoghurt blah bladdy blah'. Yes Nikki, we know you did because you post the same old boring tit about what you eat in a day on SW. Get some new content for crying out loud.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she been using hair gel on Grayson's hair?

I can't believe she left Lawson in a dirty nappy all that time. The poor little fella must have been so uncomfortable. There's no excuse, horrible uncaring old trout.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Can just imagine the TV programme now..Fopps The Budget Mum

β€˜Hi guysss *lip smack* I’m just on my way to our 5738th baby group but just thought I’d share one UHMAZING way to save money is to actually leave your child in their crappy nappy for longer! *Cackle* more time between changes means less nappies means more money for all my ME ME ME time. Of course I only do this with Otherson, never Faveson, he’s still too traumatised from his bad haircut. Coming up next week, my top ten beggy tips for getting yourself freebies from Instagram when you give up your career for your TWO babies’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Is her falling out of a moving car the reason she’s a bleeping idiot and a lying witch?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why are her replies to comments just bleeping shite? People take the time to type out replies to her (beg for engagement) questions answered she barely acknowledges what they’re saying. Unless someone says something that irks her she doesn’t give a flying duck. The ESSAYS she replies to β€œnegativity” with...... my GOD.

Reactions: 14
Why are her replies to comments just bleeping shite? People take the time to type out replies to her (beg for engagement) questions answered she barely acknowledges what they’re saying. Unless someone says something that irks her she doesn’t give a flying duck. The ESSAYS she replies to β€œnegativity” with...... my GOD.
She's not actually interested in anything anyone posts is she? It's all about the engagement. I noticed a lot doing it last year putting a question at the end of a post, the naive me thought they actually were bothered about their followers and wondered why no one ever replied or acknowledge the comments. Then I saw the tattle light πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I'm now very choosy with the like button and won't press it on any posts from any big accounts that do #ads regularly.

Reactions: 18
It’s quite sad that in her stories she mentions about how the boys woke up from their nap and she says β€œI wanted to make sure we got out and had some fun” which I think is quite sad and really telling. She is genuinely miserable with those boys, she needs help,

Reactions: 21
She's not actually interested in anything anyone posts is she? It's all about the engagement. I noticed a lot doing it last year putting a question at the end of a post, the naive me thought they actually were bothered about their followers and wondered why no one ever replied or acknowledge the comments. Then I saw the tattle light πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ I'm now very choosy with the like button and won't press it on any posts from any big accounts that do #ads regularly.
With you on this!πŸ’―
I refuse to engage with any idiots that are fake and beggy!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.