Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she was a bit mean posting a video of someone else on a space hopper though was quite far away and couldnโ€™t see her face at least. Why hasnโ€™t she posted any footage of her!
School sports day would be the last thing I would want on my hen do...

Reactions: 10
Hen do pics are up. Sheโ€™s literally the stand out one there - as in hasnโ€™t just put her hair up in a pony, no head band or general getting involved. Still had the perfect hair and make up, could she be anymore boring?

Reactions: 11
Hen do pics are up. Sheโ€™s literally the stand out one there - as in hasnโ€™t just put her hair up in a pony, no head band or general getting involved. Still had the perfect hair and make up, could she be anymore boring?
Right at the front of most of them too!

Reactions: 11
Right at the front of most of them too!
Wouldn't expect anything less! I'm actually quite surprised she didn't pack a white dress to wear "by accident" so she could be just like the bride to be...Fopps loves being the centre of attention!

Also, just saw this on Facebook and instantly thought of old Fopps!
FB_IMG_1580069266954.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she look stiff as a board and dull as dishwater in the pics, anyone who is more concerned about their pose or angle of their face on a fun hen weekend is a bell end for sure! and the pose on the sofa in full make up and immaculate hair showing off her roast......come the duck on nikki we all know you ate very little, sniffed the rest and face planted some quark instead

Reactions: 8
Chris absolutely detests her doesnโ€™t he- itโ€™s so evident when sheโ€™s desperately trying to engage with him for the gram.. how can she not see it? Bet he already feels like heโ€™s in prison!
Is he describing his marriage?

Reactions: 6
she look stiff as a board and dull as dishwater in the pics, anyone who is more concerned about their pose or angle of their face on a fun hen weekend is a bell end for sure! and the pose on the sofa in full make up and immaculate hair showing off her roast......come the duck on nikki we all know you ate very little, sniffed the rest and face planted some quark instead
Posing like a right smug cow........ missed her boys so much they couldn't all sit round the table as a family to eat their roast together .... bleeping not right..... she looks like a young Bet Lynch.... peroxide hair and leopard print ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bet she was a barrell of laughs can imagine it now.. 'would anyone like a protein pot with a boiled egg and spinach in it?' duck off I'm having the cake Hun ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She took her own food???? Who even does that I get if she was some sort of heffa lump and was being really strict but her own food ๐Ÿ˜‚ did she sit on her own and eat it?
Then she was up early cleaning up.. or sniffing the cake!
Sheโ€™s weird

Reactions: 17
Why did she even bother to go? I could understand if she was like seriously overweight to want to be careful but she's seriously got an issue to not even just have one night off!! Bet they absolutely rip the piss behind her back... she really is the fun thief ๐Ÿ™„ life is too short to be so controlled.... we have to pity her really.. her life is seriously lacking in normality... sad!

Reactions: 16
Who has 'smashed' a roast at 8pm on your own on the sofa ๐Ÿ˜‚ I've said before and almost commented today how come she never cooks a roast, eats a roast and ta da ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป here she is ๐Ÿ™„ I bet Chris cooked it! twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.