Fopperholic #22 Nine pint Nikki the new careers a flop, too posh to charity shop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all really doesn’t it, she’d rather have “stuff” over anything else. So materialistic
If we could afford it I'd much rather go on as many holidays or weekends away than be constantly buying naff, nylon, polyester tat and drinking coffee in a paper cup !!

I bet she still trys to aim for the Maldives though especially as her sleb mates go 😂 😂 😂 :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey she’s either getting better or the excess botox has frozen her memory- she’s forgot to tag the Gucci changing bag 😂
I noticed when Deuxknees took the boys out yesterday he had the gucci bag...... My hubby would of chucked a couple of nappies and wipes under the pram !! 😂 😂

Reactions: 15
I noticed when Deuxknees took the boys out yesterday he had the gucci bag...... My hubby would of chucked a couple of nappies and wipes under the pram !! 😂 😂
Taking toddlers for a walk, I wouldn’t bother taking anything. They really do try to keep them as babies doesn’t they.

Reactions: 12
If they are as well off as she likes to make out why didn’t she donate that double pushchair from new to a twin mum who was in need, seeing as it was gifted from Cosatto, Ah yes because she’s a greedy beggy cow and less money spent on the boys is more money spent on her insta famous dream. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If they are as well off as she likes to make out why didn’t she donate that double pushchair from new to a twin mum who was in need, seeing as it was gifted from Cosatto, Ah yes because she’s a greedy beggy cow and less money spent on the boys is more money spent on her insta famous dream. 🙄
She could still gift the silver cross double, or the bugaboo, or the mybabiiee.... 🙄

Reactions: 11
She’ll sell them all on, not a chance would she donate a higher priced item like that, I get a very selfish vibe from her!

Reactions: 15
The vlog definitely shows the twins are engaging more than we thought, they love their grandad 💙

Reactions: 9
Mate, she sells stuff on Facebook selling pages for a bleeping 10er! How bleeping embarrassing is that?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Are Chris' mum and dad in the vlog anywhere I wonder...
Yeah there was another lady (other than her Mum) in the living room who looked uncomfortable being caught on camera. By the way Fopps was talking near the end of the vlog l got the impression they don't get to see the twins often.

Reactions: 8
I think his mum is with them when she filmed the soft play bit. When Lawson goes down the little slide bit she pans round to her mum and another lady clapping. I think that’s his mum.

I do find it weird they bring their parents everywhere. Are they always going to bring them on every holiday?

Reactions: 13
only very briefly - she panned around the table at lunch but it almost felt like she did it quick so they couldn't really be seen - maybe they don't want to be part of the circus !

God! Even her stories are boiling my piss now! That lady who’s lost all that weight is not a superhero! She made a choice to get healthy not like head who’s so scared of food her idea of a treat is eggs and spinach 😏I lost 2 stone for ivf and I’ve kept up my healthy lifestyle and gym I’m not a superhero I made a choice to eat better! I did however do it in 9 weeks 😏 not the 3 stone in 3 months though... nobody but tit head could manage that remember! Also, with regards to the chicken tray bake, if this is the best “delicious” meal these two cretins can come up with they need more help than I though

Reactions: 16
God! Even her stories are boiling my piss now! That lady who’s lost all that weight is not a superhero! She made a choice to get healthy not like head who’s so scared of food her idea of a treat is eggs and spinach 😏I lost 2 stone for ivf and I’ve kept up my healthy lifestyle and gym I’m not a superhero I made a choice to eat better! I did however do it in 9 weeks 😏 not the 3 stone in 3 months though... nobody but tit head could manage that remember! Also, with regards to the chicken tray bake, if this is the best “delicious” meal these two cretins can come up with they need more help than I though
I gotta say I love your username 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.