Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
just watched the vlog :rolleyes: didn't go to the spa, just went for a massage (you went to the spa then love!) all that luggage and crap for staying in most nights and a walk round the duck pond! can this woman not go anywhere and do something different? admittedly it's really nice to see the boys look like they have some life in them!! amazing what happens when other people engage with them.
She's not sold CP to me though lol moaned because she couldn't have an "adult swim" and from what she showed the highlight was the mop and bucket in the cupboard! looks depressing and dingy to me! none of them looked like they were having a fab time, it was like they were all just sat around not wanting to be there. Also, who leaves their "family holiday" early to come back for a baby class ffs. I absolutely loved when knobhead Chris and his DeuxKnees got down begging for hoola hoops too, poor bloke must be starving on those rations she makes them all eat!:ROFLMAO:
😂😂 don’t let her put you off CP it’s actually a very nice breakaway plenty to do in lovely countryside surroundings... and the kids love it hubby and I usually take our grandkids for a long weekend so their mums and dads can have a break from them and we enjoy it just as much as they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

CringeHard

We've got one of those myhummy things that she has too, in its soft toy I might add 😂 and we still use it at 16 months HOWEVER I would add that we co-sleep and I don't think I could sleep without it, not necessarily my kiddo 😳🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Why can’t she keep things private? It’s not HER hen weekend so why does she feel the need to keep uploading to the gram? Why tell people where you are? Must be having loads of fun if she can’t just chuck her phone and go and enjoy the moment!!

Anotherct

VIP Member
I think maybe the helmets is a personal choice? I get my kids to wear helmets with scooters from early on and then it becomes normal for them to wear the helmet on bike/scooter and easier to get them to wear helmet when they are older.

Though my toddler likes the wear helmet when she is in the buggy now!
I get wearing them when riding a bike/ scooter you ride yourself, but they can’t even use the skuttlebugs so they’d be holding them on/ pushing them anyway so seems a bit excessive?

cute that your toddler likes to wear it in the pram!

Last edited:

K.Ste82

Credit to old Foppy for trying to be all relatable by using one of WhatMummyMakes’ recipes, but Christ - that toastie looks as dry as a bone. I follow WMM and the original toastie looked delicious - all oozy and unctuous. Clearly les deux boys are only permitted limited portions of avocado, given it’s such a sin.
Where's the cheese?! 🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Sick

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
She looks lovely in all the natural pictures of her that the others have taken. I think Lawson looks so much like her. It’s funny that all the photos of her with the kids feel so staged though, with that ‘rabbit in the headlights’ uncomfortable look...

Em85C

VIP Member
Fuck. Off. Fucking. Fopperbollox.

Her thanking that poster with loads of kisses just feels so immature. Wish people would see her for what she really is. Manipulating idiot.
She really is such a Muppet! She's an inspiration.. hahahahaha is she fuck!!

OF COURSE they've got Grayson dressed as a fucking king. Lawson's a bee. Not sure what the point is in either, but there we go ha
Oh ok I get it now they're at a role play place haha but again of course it's Grayson that's king!

Wotsit

VIP Member
Imagine if the staff in the barbers follow her as well, and see how shes slated the cut they've done!!
She's now posted a pic on her story saying it's wonky.
And she's replying to comments saying she "only wanted him to have a trim", well she obviously didn't state that and I'm sure she could have asked them to not use clippers?! Jesus such a drama over nothing the pleb
She's a knob, not that it looks it, but IF she did walk out half way through then it's going to be wonky because they didn't finish it 😂

I dont think theres anything wrong with it tbh. Must admit I never really noticed the ears before but so what if they stick out a bit, its not the end of the world. If it bothers her that much I'm sure she can stretch and filter future pics of him to disguise it.

Scullybob

VIP Member
You’ve hit the nail on the head there....... it’s a fucking haircut that’s all I had to pick my sons hair up off the pillow and out of the bathroom sink when he lost his when he had chemo. I never saw him with hair again as we lost him not long after and she says they are traumatised. Get a fuckin grip woman. I’ve never wanted to punch someone as much as I do her ...... sorry folks rant over
That's so sad, sending you love xx

Monkey47

VIP Member
Chris has put some CP photos on... Is it just me.. but wtf are they doing putting helmets on the boys just to ride on a scuttlebug?! Both my boys had scuttlebugs and I never put a helmet on them?! Bikes, yes... Scuttlebugs I'm thinking nah?

Heaven forbid she spends some time with her kids 🙄🙄
I’m the other side.... helmets all the way. Fragile little heads and doesn’t take much unfortunately if they topple off them. Can never be too careful with precious cargo. I also think it teaches them the habit of wearing them when they are onto bigger bikes as they just always remember wearing them (again just personal choice)

What happened to the hair extensions? They didn't last long
I think she still has them but has cut them - she made out they were to make her hair thicker not longer 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t and never did see much difference to be honest

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She should of just let the
3ofheartsmummy.....read the captioning on her posts, sounds like fopps is writing them.
I love her account. You can tell she’s got money so she’s not doing Instagram for extra money. Her babies don’t sleep through, yday she got them a happy meal. She sometimes doesn’t go out for days! Oh and she’s not totally up herself

• Heart

Cookiecookie

VIP Member
I would never think to give my kids a boiled egg for breakfast... dippy egg yes not a boiled one. Also hers looks horrible
A runny egg is too messy for Foppsy though. My kid had a weird phobia about eggshell (don't ask 😂) so I did tend to do hers shell-less, but soldiers and dippy eggs is one of the ultimate kid meals going

Wotsit

VIP Member
The trouble is she has always taught them to throw, look at the golf balls in the hallway! I get it’s a skill they have to learn, but in a controlled environment. Can’t wait for her reaction when she has something bounced off her head 😂😂
Preferably one of those big skull ornaments that she refuses to move out of their way. Hopefully it'll knock a bit of sense into her

• Haha

Scullybob

VIP Member
Stretchy stretchy at it again! I see she had to mention her mountains of washing after CP seeing as someone mentioned it on here! But she doesn't read here. Or alter her photos. Ha.
She looks so much better in the unfiltered photo, she does look chubbier but she also looks younger. I don't understand why she can't see it for herself.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She wants to be there because it's good for the gram, plus she might get a free party house for her birthday. On the other hand, she doesn't want to be there because she may have to eat and drink. In addition to this, she doesn't know how to interact with other people, she can talk about herself and brag but she can't listen to other people, ask questions and have a conversation. This is why she never sticks around long, she swoops in, gets her photos and leaves. Once home, she brags about how fabulous it all was and how much she loves her friends, obviously they are all gorgeous and fabulous because she would NEVER be friends with someone plain and ordinary.
Yes! Always the compliment she gives is 'stunnin girl' 😴😴

• Sick