Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it WAS fat club tonight was it?? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ She needs to update her bio to LOST 1LB IN 1 WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Right this may be a bit OTT to notice but the clock behind her is five past 3. We know she was at the gym about 8.30am yesterday so has she gone again today? Plus gone to slimming world? I’ve never known anyone to get so much time away from their kids, it’s unbelievable!
Yeh but Grayson cuts her some separation anxiety slack when she has her "me" time booked in, so it's all gravy.

Reactions: 20
Love how she's not telling us her weight cos she actually doesn't need to be on bleeping slimming world it's all a big con to get cash in 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
He probably gets anxiety from knowing he's about to be poked and screeched at. I know I would!

I don't think not being around kids before is any excuse. My sister was absolutely not a 'kiddy' person until she had her little boy, and she's blown us all away by how different she actually is. He's a proper cheeky little man, a couple of months older than the twins, but worlds apart. She's just so totally self-absorbed those boys don't even enter her bubble. I really do think she has MH issues as well though, and I don't say that lightly, having them myself.

Reactions: 11
All the reply comments “don’t be so hard on yourself” “slow and steady wins the race” slow and frigging steady wtaf?! All going on like she’s going to need weeks of slow pound losses?! Where the actual hell does she need to lose it from?! Where do they think she needs to lose it from?! Are these worshippers still on glue?! The pic of her is a slim female, she’s got body dysmorphia or some issues imo. They’re all living in crazy town!!!
Her ego I think!

Reactions: 4
The grey ball prison you mean!
I thought she was filming in black and white when I saw that bleeping ball pit. Genuinely! Had to check my settings.

I love the way she says “yes guys I lost 3st in 3 months..” like everyone was going to rush to say it.
She is David Brent all over.. how she isn’t a parody account I have no idea.
I cringed so much reading all that.
Why doesn’t she understand that 3 stone in 3 months is very unhealthy. Seriously though, if I went to my ED check up appointments losing that much, that quick I’d be sent off to inpatient. It’s rapid and unhealthy. You can’t lose that healthily. It’s actually a criteria in diagnosing anorexia. She’s a bleeping damaging prick. She won’t listen though. I’ve told her. I’m sick of mentioning it. I’m sick of her triggering ways. I unfollowed a long time back, but she pops up on the explore page cos of people giving her attention. AKA the minions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Fopperholic #21: lost 1lb in a week, her parenting skills need a tweak!

• Haha
Reactions: 56
All the slimming world accounts that I follow (who are a lot bigger and have a lot weight to lose) usually show their starting weight and how much they have lost each week. I think fopps really needs to do this! She needs to be honest with her followers- obviously I know this isn’t going to happen

Reactions: 9
I have tried to avoid her today, but this witch does my absolute tree in!!! “I’ve only lost a pound, but a loss is a loss” WTAF?? Then post an over filtered picture, of your small waist! She is dangerous and damaging! I agree, she totally has her own issues with both food and her body. But Jesus, she has gained so many followers this week, due the the no need (apart from the money) return to slimming world. What will this picture say to people that are struggling, that genuinely have weight to lose? That now feel tit looking at this size “8” numpty banging on about only losing 1lb!! She needs stopping!
Still photoshopping her legs too, nobody's leg bends round like that!

So we're expected to believe she's been sizing down to an 8 for the past however many months and going to the gym everyday but now needs to suddenly rejoin slimming world?

Reactions: 14
Right this may be a bit OTT to notice but the clock behind her is five past 3. We know she was at the gym about 8.30am yesterday so has she gone again today? Plus gone to slimming world? I’ve never known anyone to get so much time away from their kids, it’s unbelievable!
It’s in the mirror though? Not that I’m sticking up for her - I think it’s disgusting how she’s manipulating her followers and the way she talks to her own children in the videos. It’s almost like she plays more with Lawson because he listens to her, yet she just constantly tells Grayson off for ‘being so aggressive’ on the ball video of ‘NOOOO’ on the tower video. It’s awful! The difference between Chelsea and Fopps twins is insane - are they similar age?

Reactions: 7
Still photoshopping her legs too, nobody's leg bends round like that!

So we're expected to believe she's been sizing down to an 8 for the past however many months and going to the gym everyday but now needs to suddenly rejoin slimming world?
Exactly !!! I cannot believe this latest turn of events in an attempt to get engagement. It’s embarrassing to womankind how she is a triggering, enabling twit. Why are women so stupid to follow this type of idiot ???
I might report her stupid gym picture as damaging as I think it is encouraging eating disorders and she is a LIAR. Nothing but a greedy, lazy, self absorbed, narcissistic liar. I absolutely dislike her. Best few years of my life the first years with my twins, who I counted my blessings every day were not premature and were healthy and truly ahhhhhhmazing 😊 She is just a thick prick.

Oops I accidentally reported the post as SPAM. ! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh well. I though there was one that you could report for it encouraging damaging behaviour ..... maybe that’s Twitter. 🤔

Reactions: 11
She makes herself look thinner due to the angle of the phone. Anyone can look thinner if you turn side on and then angle the top of your phone towards the mirror. The latest pic, you see the mirror is wider at the top and more narrow towards the bottom of the photo. It makes the whole body appear slimmer.

Reactions: 6
I think it's 8.55am, as it's in the mirror, although I wouldn't put it past her going gym twice in a day!

Reactions: 6
The old “it’s star week, I didn’t realise” excuse. That’s why she only lost 1lb 😂😂😂 twit....it’s a period! You are a grown woman, most of us get them!!!

Reactions: 16
Most people post the pic she has as a transformation Tuesday or Throwback Thursday or a before and after! Not as a first week I've lost 1lb! I'm sure most on SW share a pic of their book with the loss written down 🙄

• Haha
I think it's 8.55am, as it's in the mirror, although I wouldn't put it past her going gym twice in a day!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I’m going to use the sleep deprived card here, duhhh can’t believe I never even thought of that 🤦‍♀️ maybe I’m spending too much time watching the likes of Fopps and my brain cells are dying off haha

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.