Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing her giving G&L the squishy ball toy to play with and “eww”ing at it (it’s a squidgy ball ffs not dog tit but you’d swear it was the way she goes on!) - made me think we’ve never seen the boys do messy/texture play... no paint/playdoh/pasta/jelly etc. I mean I know why - ubercontrolfreakFopps - but maybe it’s something the boys would naturally play/fuss with in a way they don’t with the cars and plastic toys.
She got a tuff tray and put like 5 cheerios or something in it and some water. That's the only time we've ever seen it I think. I'd love a proper tuff tray - I get messy play at home isn't for everyone and that's fine, nursery will provide those experiences but I also think sometimes you have to challenge yourself for your kids.

She needs to chill the f out and stop controlling everything. The twins will never want to play if she is constantly dictating how they should do things.

Reactions: 7
It does seem incredibly forced. I think she’s borderline in that place where her voice could break and she just starts crying it’s that forced.

I agree with the comment re she just needs to admit it’s a lot harder than she thought it would be and she’s not happy all the time. But this idea and message she sends out all the time that she’s ‘the happiest she’s ever been’ just cannot be true.

The stories are incredibly forced and so unnatural and uncomfortable. You can tell when she puts the toy on one of the babies heads that he’s really uncomfortable but just does a forced laugh at the end cos that’s what he thinks he’s meant to do. It’s like taunting them .... horrible to watch.
Totally agree. I've just been reading a book on respectful parenting - it could have been a 5 word book - "don't do anything Fopps does". Her stories make for really uncomfortable watching. I don't get how her family haven't intervened!

Reactions: 15
I actually think when she films the boys she thinks she’s ‘showing off’ what they can do and there so ‘cleaver’ 😉 but in actual fact she’s just showing what a horrible person/control freak she really is

Reactions: 25
It seems like she is worried about them growing up, hence why she is not actively encouraging them to do the things that would make them more independent? Maybe also why she is sizing down in their clothes etc to try and keep them as babies rather than toddlers?! I really think she needs a parenting course to benefit herself as much as the boys. It’s nothing to be ashamed of, not everyone is a natural with kids but I think she needs more support with them.

Reactions: 12
I hate how she keeps taking the stacking cups off Lawson and not letting Grayson knock them over!! 🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did someone mention on here she'd sold the activity table? If that's the case why would she do that as that was their 'obsession' wasn't it? They played with it all the time according to her. I'm sure she said that not long ago. They're not walking, barely standing so I thought that would be a good toy for them to stand against? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did someone mention on here she'd sold the activity table? If that's the case why would she do that as that was their 'obsession' wasn't it? They played with it all the time according to her. I'm sure she said that not long ago. They're not walking, barely standing so I thought that would be a good toy for them to stand against? 🤔
That was me! Should the activity table and the activity cube, the cube she brought of Facebook market place for £10 and sold it for £10! Toys that they could still get plenty of use from!
Fopp’s is materialistic and doesn’t think about the impact this will have on her children. Constantly buying them new toys, taking them on expensive days out (that they really aren’t gaining from) will not make up for what they are missing out on. She really needs intervention for her and her children, but mainly for her. It’s the parents behaviour that needs to chance first!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Happy new year lovelies, had to check back in after I’d had a nosey at Fopperbollocks! Firstly my god what the hell is the gerbil on her head, I’m probably repeating what you’ve all already said so do forgive me! I knew she wouldn’t be able to last without Slimming World! That’s how she built up her account, yet she thought she was everything without it, truth be told noone really gave a shite about her polyester hauls or her crap parenting or costa trips, or her pink filtered holidays with her kids infecting the pools. They came for her weight loss thing, when she left I’m sure her engagement and followers dipped. So whaddyaknow she’s back in Jan, quelle surprise the time where weight loss companies go through the roof and she’s hoping her numbers do the same! So very predictable Fopps. I’d hate to be that consultant with her flapping around me every week thinking she knows it all! She said on that vlog “I know I won’t be perrrrfect” yet she’s already showing the same signs of disordered eating again, by being anal over a few more grams of cheese. Come off it fopps we’ve all been here before with you remember, does she forget what she writes! 🙄 If she’s a size eight “without trying” why have SW allowed her back in, she must be right on the lowest acceptable weight surely. Boys still looking as vacant as ever, i’d hoped they’d be in nursery getting the stimulation and attention they deserved and needed by now, but there’s balenciaga trainers to buy instead of nursery fees, and the boys are needed as photo props still I guess! Btw I took my kids to Thomas land in summer and it was fab, I’m glad tit for brains didn’t get her photo ops for the gram, maybe she could engage her brain to what’s suitable for her boys and the weather etc next time! I think that’s enough rants from me for now as you were people ha x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That was me! Should the activity table and the activity cube, the cube she brought of Facebook market place for £10 and sold it for £10! Toys that they could still get plenty of use from!
Fopp’s is materialistic and doesn’t think about the impact this will have on her children. Constantly buying them new toys, taking them on expensive days out (that they really aren’t gaining from) will not make up for what they are missing out on. She really needs intervention for her and her children, but mainly for her. It’s the parents behaviour that needs to chance first!
What a scabby cow she is. How embarrassing for her. Well that's odd, I was just saying to my husband how I'm happy to give away anything I've bought for the baby second hand so it can benefit someone else struggling. It doesn't seem right to sell either if you've been gifted something. She beggars belief with her behaviour!

Reactions: 18
I too think she’s holding the boys back as she feels like she gets more attention on her if they’re “babies” and the fuss of “new twin mum” will die down once the boys are toddling around out of a pram. She wants to still be buying 9-12 because of courseeeeee she has tiny children just like their tiny skinny mum!! Pushes them around rather than encourages them to be independent because it’s easier for her and people will coo over two in a pram. She was told she couldn’t have a baby and she wanted to prove that wrong! She was probably surrounded at the time by friends and their babies, all the cute accessories, all the baby showers and fuss and attention pregnancy and newborns bring and thought she wanted that - without realising she’s not at all maternal and that the baby phase is over in a flash and you’re left with kids that nobody beyond immediate family is really that interested in.
She’s like one of those idiots you hear about that bought a piglet because it’s soooo cute and then ring The Daily Mail and share how horrified they are that their little piglet is now a 20 stone pig ruining their house.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
TV constantly on in the background 😡
Sorry but I have the tv on in the background purely for my sanity! i Get some people think it’s a bad thing but I’m off the opinion of what ever makes it easier for you. I can’t knock her for that. 😂😂

Reactions: 10
I too think she’s holding the boys back as she feels like she gets more attention on her if they’re “babies” and the fuss of “new twin mum” will die down once the boys are toddling around out of a pram. She wants to still be buying 9-12 because of courseeeeee she has tiny children just like their tiny skinny mum!! Pushes them around rather than encourages them to be independent because it’s easier for her and people will coo over two in a pram. She was told she couldn’t have a baby and she wanted to prove that wrong! She was probably surrounded at the time by friends and their babies, all the cute accessories, all the baby showers and fuss and attention pregnancy and newborns bring and thought she wanted that - without realising she’s not at all maternal and that the baby phase is over in a flash and you’re left with kids that nobody beyond immediate family is really that interested in.
She’s like one of those idiots you hear about that bought a piglet because it’s soooo cute and then ring The Daily Mail and share how horrified they are that their little piglet is now a 20 stone pig ruining their house.
Someone on here who knows her IRL said she was really crappy with her friends who got pregnant/had babies...and stopped being friends with them. Prob jealous of the attention they got and that they'd achieved something that she had not. She's warped.

Reactions: 16
This is the best description ever of how Fopps has found parenthood 🤣

Genuinely think she just believed that in order to have the ‘perfect’ life she HAD to have babies and never thought for a minute she’d end up with two boys and that this is what it would be like. She was just determined not to be told no, you can’t have children.

Definitely think she’s struggling more now that they are (slowly) growing out of the baby phase and she won’t be getting as much attention and will be expected to do more than just push them around in prams posing for photos. I just can’t imagine what she’s going to be like when they are primary school age? Or imagine her with two teenage boys when she’ll likely be menopausal or at least pre menopausal 😲 can’t imagine there will be much shared on the gram then lol!

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I have the tv on in the background purely for my sanity! i Get some people think it’s a bad thing but I’m off the opinion of what ever makes it easier for you. I can’t knock her for that. 😂😂
4369E459-1B86-49EA-B613-49B63D50AF04.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.