Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has to be the worst one yet, awful, why isn’t she letting them play? Why is she constantly taking over? Barking at them. Hard to watch. She’s crazy, think I’m going to have to stop watching it’s breaking my heart.
Me too. I'm actually making myself upset and angry now. Her treatment of those lovely, placid babies has been horrifying today. Yelling at them, grabbing at toys,not praising them for trying and using their imagination. If Lawson wants to knock a stack of cups down, just let him. When Grayson tried to join in, she told him off so he lost interest and took himself off to play with his car. She then had the audacity to tell him off for trying to drink her squash. Perhaps he's thirsty, why don't you try offering him a drink? She beggars belief, the nasty, cruel witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Just watched her stories from today playing with the boys. All I can say is she is just vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's clueless and so controlling with them boys...... wonder if she bought them some vests ?!! What she needs to do is sit and spend a few days watching Chelsea's stories and how she is with her boys.... just letting them get on with it.... playing... laughing... interacting....... she hasn't really mentioned her other fabulous TWIN friends lately..... so if Chris was at work she took the boys to the creche for 8.30am today ?! Also.... 2 naps ? probably because they have no energy from lack of substantial food !

Reactions: 9
She's clueless and so controlling with them boys...... wonder if she bought them some vests ?!! What she needs to do is sit and spend a few days watching Chelsea's stories and how she is with her boys.... just letting them get on with it.... playing... laughing... interacting....... she hasn't really mentioned her other fabulous TWIN friends lately..... so if Chris was at work she took the boys to the creche for 8.30am today ?! Also.... 2 naps ? probably because they have no energy from lack of substantial food !
Isn’t it amazing how she can venture out clothes shopping ( I think that’s what she means by “I wanted to have a look and the boys needed some bits” but she needs a whole army to go food shopping! The amount of times she says they need food in, she doesn’t work!

Reactions: 7
I feel one of her (many) problems is with the boys she doesn't leave them with their toys for long enough..... she is constantly buying them new stuff and taking the old stuff away - they are in the house so little anyway that they do not get a chance to play with anything for any length of time before it's whisked away and replaced...... if the mat is new then how are they expected to know what to do with it ?! She really doesn't have a clue..... again shouldn't compare but because she was mentioned here I now follow Chelsea Pateman.. her boys are barely 3 months old than Niki's boys yet they are worlds apart... they are proper toddlers..... funny, cheeky, engaging... especially with each other... I watched yesterday one tipped blocks all over the floor as she was recording.... she never says a word only encouraging and then he spent a minute trying to climb and sit inside the basket he'd emptied.... imagine Fopps she'd of been freaking out if one of hers tried that and made a mess.... Up to 12 months they seemed to be doing OK and looked bright eyed and healthy but the last 2/3 months they look like all of their life and energy has been totally sapped..... they barely crawl.... they sit and stare blankly at the TV and don't even chat/babble to each other... Lawson is obviously saying a few words .... bless him.... Grayson you never hear speak........ it's really sad to watch.. but I guess unless they go to clinic or HV comes to see/assess them then they fly under the radar as not being at 'risk' so to speak..... my mother would of said something to me by now.... even enough to just make me stop and think maybe something isn't right - she MUST know they aren't developing when she has SOOOOO many TWIN mum friends ?! She can't be that thick/self absored ?!! Or can she?!! 🤷‍♀️:(

edit - also she was at the gym at 8.30am this morning ! Can't remember if it's a day Chris is at home ? But if not and she's dragged them boys to the creche at that time then she's mad..... its a hideous day here.... heavy rain, cold etc.... why can'ts she just do some kind of home work out when they have the oh so big nap after the brunch cos at 11.20 - not 11.30am !! you can't call it lunch !!!
She can't do her own workout at home because she doesn't have the discipline to, she can't have any food in the house other than slimming world friendly because she doesn't have the discipline to not eat it. I mean she will even spray perfectly good SW food leftovers from her boys so she doesn't eat it. She is all sorts of messed up.

Reactions: 13
She is so controlling! Cups dont have to be stacked. Let them knock it over half way through if they want. Cars dont have to go on roads (obviously a real one does 😉) Fopps if you're reading, you should look into open ended play. It's uuuhhhmazing.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if she sits and thinks to herself this parenting marlarky is so so so not uh mazing and I can’t get obsessed with my boys you know Grayson and that other one
She is the vilest thing I have ever seen

Reactions: 8
I've never ever seen those boys dressed as babies. On occassion she has put them in those formal, stiff sets with bow ties but that's it, as far as I can see. I think she sees spending anything on them as a 'waste' Where are the cute prints, dungarees, rompers, leggings, grows? There is such a lack of love there you can just tell. I think she tries in her own selfish way but she is failing. Makes me think she does have PND but won't admit it, she's trying to fix it by going out all the time, endless diets and treats for her, desperate to hang on to her old life. She's so quick to deny it if anyone mentions it too. Won't admit anything less than perfection.

Reactions: 18
Totally agree. Think she's managed to blag most of the health visitor checks up to now, although she did get some paperwork last time from what I remember. In my area the next checks wouldn't be until age two,my son's was November just gone, he was aged 28 months at that time. Imagine her carrying on like this for potentially another year yet with no intervention.
Yes, she got some paperwork and was showing it on one of her videos as though she was "helping" other mothers with the information! Maybe she should have sat down, digested it and came up with a plan on how to help their development properly! She thinks she's rocking motherhood so probably won't listen to the HV.

I've been told some things they're meant to do at the 2 year old check up in my area and one of the things is counting to 10 and walking up the stairs pushing off from alternate feet (not using the same foot to go up). My little one was clambering (pulling himself) up the stairs well before he could walk (before 13 months). I haven't seen her show them attempting to climb the stairs yet!

Reactions: 7
Yes, she got some paperwork and was showing it on one of her videos as though she was "helping" other mothers with the information! Maybe she should have sat down, digested it and came up with a plan on how to help their development properly! She thinks she's rocking motherhood so probably won't listen to the HV.

I've been told some things they're meant to do at the 2 year old check up in my area and one of the things is counting to 10 and walking up the stairs pushing off from alternate feet (not using the same foot to go up). My little one was clambering (pulling himself) up the stairs well before he could walk (before 13 months). I haven't seen her show them attempting to climb the stairs yet!
She showed us Lawson on the coffee table having apparently climbed up on it. This is a little boy who can barely stand up as he is still quite wobbly on his legs. She blatantly put him on the table for the gram. I mean, what sort of mother does that? Why aren’t Chris or her mum stepping in?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have just been watching the wonderful Gemma Atkinsons interactions with her sweet baby on insta and she is just the polar opposite to Fopps with her twins. Watch here:

Just worlds apart! Gemma is such a natural and it just oozes out of her. Such a shame these boys aren’t getting the same love and warm type of attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have just been watching the wonderful Gemma Atkinsons interactions with her sweet baby on insta and she is just the polar opposite to Fopps with her twins. Watch here:

Just worlds apart! Gemma is such a natural and it just oozes out of her. Such a shame these boys aren’t getting the same love and warm type of attention.
TBF most mothers on Insta interact well with their babies...... instead of watch her trash TV she needs to sit and watch videos of other mothers..... she really does need some kind of professional intervention..... she's just so full of her own self-importance that she won't listen to anyone .. she's doing more harm than good......

Reactions: 11
I think she will regret not letting them play and explore by themselves when they are older and can’t entertain themselves!

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how bloody clueless she is.... I mean her mother had children, her sister has children how can she be so bloody clueless
the truth is she isn’t at all ... she selfish & manipulating and it’s her way or not at all and those two little boys deserve her to get her head out of her rose smelling arse and realise her way isn’t helping those boys to thrive and be happy she’s holding them back... they will eventually get to an age where they will crucify her for it 😂😂 she will only have herself to blame... I would say wait for the terrible two’s but the boys are so delayed it’ll be the terrible fours.

Reactions: 10
They both look so pale and have bags under their eyes 😟

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They both look so pale and have bags under their eyes 😟
I asked a health visitor at work about this today, Lawson in particular looks very heavy eyed. She said, at a guess without actually assessing them, that it could be an early sign of iron deficiency.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Can’t watch her stories of her playing with those boys, I literally let my daughter have run of the front room and play as she wishes. Hence why she was probably walking just after her first birthday. Now she steams around the place. Everything is baby proofed she can’t hurt herself and she loves it. I mean I know she’s already been mentioned but look how Chelsea let’s her twins play. They get all the toys out, make a mess and they have a blast, same as my little one does. You don’t see Chelsea constantly being around them and guarding every move they make. Chelsea did a q&a yesterday and she said how she guided the boys around assisted for while before they walked, which I myself also did, never see Nikki doing this. Fopps really is holding those boys back and she doesn’t even realise it, let me just have all the toys out and have a good play, making a mess and not one toy at a time 🙄 basically Nikki babes just let them be toddlers🤦🏼‍♀️.
Yeah I saw the Q&A too and thought the same. My youngest is 10 months old and always wants me to walk around holding his hands and he gets annoyed when I stop cos I want to sit down for a break from all the stooping 😅 Maybe it’s like the “didn’t know I had to sit the babies up” thing and she didn’t know doing this help them gain strength but tbh it’s all probably too much effort for her.

Reactions: 8
Seeing her giving G&L the squishy ball toy to play with and “eww”ing at it (it’s a squidgy ball ffs not dog tit but you’d swear it was the way she goes on!) - made me think we’ve never seen the boys do messy/texture play... no paint/playdoh/pasta/jelly etc. I mean I know why - ubercontrolfreakFopps - but maybe it’s something the boys would naturally play/fuss with in a way they don’t with the cars and plastic toys.

Reactions: 6
Seeing her giving G&L the squishy ball toy to play with and “eww”ing at it (it’s a squidgy ball ffs not dog tit but you’d swear it was the way she goes on!) - made me think we’ve never seen the boys do messy/texture play... no paint/playdoh/pasta/jelly etc. I mean I know why - ubercontrolfreakFopps - but maybe it’s something the boys would naturally play/fuss with in a way they don’t with the cars and plastic toys.
I never really liked messy play with mine and sand... ewwww I hate sand.... but they went to nursery 3 days a week and had all the messy time they wanted... and that's not to say we didn't do messy at home.... blimey eating was messy enough ! Mine would be covered all over their faces, in their hair, in their ears everywhere and we did do painting and they did have a sand pit and water trough thing and dug in the dirt in the garden... they loved it and whilst I hate mess I'd never of stopped them doing stuff..... they loved it..... they thrived on it......

Reactions: 4
I think she will regret not letting them play and explore by themselves when they are older and can’t entertain themselves!
Sadly I doubt it. She’s a narcissist and they never, ever think that they’re wrong. Whatever the boys future flaws are, in her eyes they will always be someone else’s fault x

I hate play doh. My children loved it. Therefore they had play doh. Although I do draw the line at slime in the house these days (youngest is 10 though not a toddler)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.