Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This silly cow just takes the biscuit every time (literally from their hands I assume 😏) WTF was that story with them “playing” it’s all such a “f**k you tattlers” but the woman is an absolute joke!! Golden boy is the one snatching and totally ignoring her and poor little L looked like he desperately wanted to enjoy it by smiling but looked terrified at the same time 😢 OBSESSSEDDD with straws but we never see them with their juice cups or any snacks for that matter, parenting isn’t what anyone expects it’s bloody hard work and she’s failing miserably! Just because they’re in their “label” clothing doesn’t make up for the fact she’s ruined them both already 🤬

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I have the tv on in the background purely for my sanity! i Get some people think it’s a bad thing but I’m off the opinion of what ever makes it easier for you. I can’t knock her for that. 😂😂
I also have the TV on in background all day - sky news as that way it keeps me sane but the boyo isn't interested in watching it haha. I've never been so briefed in current affairs!

Oh and it hasn't ever distracted him and he is ahead of his milestones and plays and interacts well so I wouldn't give two hoots about it @Buggeroff 😜

Reactions: 14
No, not all 😀 Fopps is in a league of her own.
Yeh to be fair I think what is worrying is that G and L always seem to be glued to the screen don't they? Even when she's "playing" with them they seem like they're constantly looking back over at the TV and not really interested in whatever she is trying to get them to do. Unsurprising really though given the amount of time she plonked them in front of baby TV while laying in the sleepyheads or strapped in their bouncers since they were born 🙄🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I'd say there was a difference between the TV being on, and you engaging with your child, and it being on and you're screeching and poking at them. Goodness knows I had it on, usually Mr bloody Tumble or something awful, and my daughter talks so much, she even talks in her sleep. The difference was she was allowed to play and explore (and eat) even though our house at the time was teeny tiny

Reactions: 22
It’s also common sense is it not that if your kids ignore you completely, you mute or turn off the TV so that they can focus on what you’re saying or doing rather than screeching over it when they’re not even bothering to look at you. If it works for my husband pretty sure it would work for immobile 1 year olds! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone on here who knows her IRL said she was really crappy with her friends who got pregnant/had babies...and stopped being friends with them. Prob jealous of the attention they got and that they'd achieved something that she had not. She's warped.
That makes me feel sorry for her as I can’t imagine how difficult it is to know you can’t conceive naturally when friend start having babies.
There is no denying her behaviour now is odd though. Shame about the activity tables as they would be great for the boys to practice standing.

Reactions: 6
I also have the Tv on most of the day for my own sanity. I could give lectures on bloody Brexit at this stage.

However my little girl is rarely in a position where she could see it. Sometimes I might put on something like a Disney film for 10 mins and face her towards it if I need a breather :ROFLMAO: but not that often. But I don’t think having it on in the background as almost a bit of company for mums is a bad thing.

The massive difference with Fopps is she has plonked them in front of it since they were born as another babysitter. I remember being genuinely shocked and uncomfortable with her sticking them in the bouncers about 2 feet away from the tv while she made her breakfast etc. That was when I still quite liked her too as it was early days with them but even then I remember thinking it wasn’t great for them. She’s continued to do it and now they are glued to the tv when it’s on to the point that they look past her to watch it.

Reactions: 10
I think with the TV thing last night fopps showed Grayson running cars along the TV stand he does not need a 50 inch+ screen blaring in his face. We have the TV on at times at home but it's not at my daughters eye level so she isn't really fussed about it unless having a quiet moment or eating a snack and sits still for more than 1 second.

The whole thing about the boys doing things properly is her warped mind forcing them to be 'perfect'. I can't wait for the potty training days where she will have to stay at home and when out have one boy wanting to go then 5 mins later the other. How she will plan toilet stops into her day will make me die.

Also, I thought it was strange that miraculously the boys needed a morning nap yday, the same day she went to the gym so would've needed to get herself showered before going out 🤔

Reactions: 14
She blatantly just dumps the kids in their cots whether they’re tired or not, according to how long she needs to preen herself. I’m sure by now they’ve learned not to cry and are probably glad to just sit there quietly without her shrieking at them!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Happy new year lovelies, had to check back in after I’d had a nosey at Fopperbollocks! Firstly my god what the hell is the gerbil on her head, I’m probably repeating what you’ve all already said so do forgive me! I knew she wouldn’t be able to last without Slimming World! That’s how she built up her account, yet she thought she was everything without it, truth be told noone really gave a shite about her polyester hauls or her crap parenting or costa trips, or her pink filtered holidays with her kids infecting the pools. They came for her weight loss thing, when she left I’m sure her engagement and followers dipped. So whaddyaknow she’s back in Jan, quelle surprise the time where weight loss companies go through the roof and she’s hoping her numbers do the same! So very predictable Fopps. I’d hate to be that consultant with her flapping around me every week thinking she knows it all! She said on that vlog “I know I won’t be perrrrfect” yet she’s already showing the same signs of disordered eating again, by being anal over a few more grams of cheese. Come off it fopps we’ve all been here before with you remember, does she forget what she writes! 🙄 If she’s a size eight “without trying” why have SW allowed her back in, she must be right on the lowest acceptable weight surely. Boys still looking as vacant as ever, i’d hoped they’d be in nursery getting the stimulation and attention they deserved and needed by now, but there’s balenciaga trainers to buy instead of nursery fees, and the boys are needed as photo props still I guess! Btw I took my kids to Thomas land in summer and it was fab, I’m glad tit for brains didn’t get her photo ops for the gram, maybe she could engage her brain to what’s suitable for her boys and the weather etc next time! I think that’s enough rants from me for now as you were people ha x
yay you're back :love: I love your fopps comments and have missed them, happy new year lovely! Did you see her adverts? oh my....lol's for days ;) have a look on her grid if not and enjoy

Reactions: 8
The issue with background television isn’t that it’s on (studies show that children do learn from watching tv although it’s very minor stuff!) - it’s that they’re glued to it to the point where sometimes Fopps struggles to get their attention - and I suspect Fopps let’s them watch tv for a quiet life. Anything children see on tv is input - they learn from it but not a lot and even less so from adult framed tv shows compared to children’s ones. It’s the interaction that’s the good stuff (obviously) playing with them, talking to them, letting them talk back - it helps speech massively. I’m sure a majority of if Not all parents here actually interact with their child and let them interact and play in return, so go on and keep watching Eastenders in the background. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That makes me feel sorry for her as I can’t imagine how difficult it is to know you can’t conceive naturally when friend start having babies.
There is no denying her behaviour now is odd though. Shame about the activity tables as they would be great for the boys to practice standing.
Sorry to be harsh but it doesn’t make me feel sorry for her. I went through IVF at a similar time to her and it makes her behaviour even worse to me. I think for the majority of people it really makes you appreciate what’s important in life and that’s when you really realise just how little value material things have. We are in a very fortunate position financially and to start with, lovely weekends away and expensive holidays helped to keep us going but after three years of struggling to conceive and miscarriages, I didn’t want to leave the house, let alone go on another pointless holiday or splash the cash on a stupid handbag. Yet for Nikki, motherhood has made her even more materialistic, even more of a show off and even more selfish. I would never say I’m glad it took us a long time to have our daughter but I definitely feel it changed me for the better in the long run and made me a lot more empathetic and I appreciate every day with my little girl and just feel so lucky to have her. That’s why I just cannot bear the way she is with the boys and I just can’t understand feeling that way. She definitely only wanted to have children because she has to have everything, there is no maternal instinct in her now she has the boys so I very much doubt it was there before

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Sorry to be harsh but it doesn’t make me feel sorry for her. I went through IVF at a similar time to her and it makes her behaviour even worse to me. I think for the majority of people it really makes you appreciate what’s important in life and that’s when you really realise just how little value material things have. We are in a very fortunate position financially and to start with, lovely weekends away and expensive holidays helped to keep us going but after three years of struggling to conceive and miscarriages, I didn’t want to leave the house, let alone go on another pointless holiday or splash the cash on a stupid handbag. Yet for Nikki, motherhood has made her even more materialistic, even more of a show off and even more selfish. I would never say I’m glad it took us a long time to have our daughter but I definitely feel it changed me for the better in the long run and made me a lot more empathetic and I appreciate every day with my little girl and just feel so lucky to have her. That’s why I just cannot bear the way she is with the boys and I just can’t understand feeling that way. She definitely only wanted to have children because she has to have everything, there is no maternal instinct in her now she has the boys so I very much doubt it was there before
Definitely the only jewels we need round our neck are the arms of our children x.

This silly cow just takes the biscuit every time (literally from their hands I assume 😏) WTF was that story with them “playing” it’s all such a “f**k you tattlers” but the woman is an absolute joke!! Golden boy is the one snatching and totally ignoring her and poor little L looked like he desperately wanted to enjoy it by smiling but looked terrified at the same time 😢 OBSESSSEDDD with straws but we never see them with their juice cups or any snacks for that matter, parenting isn’t what anyone expects it’s bloody hard work and she’s failing miserably! Just because they’re in their “label” clothing doesn’t make up for the fact she’s ruined them both already 🤬
Yes I noticed the look as well.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t feel sorry for her. If it’s the case that she alienated friends over their pregnancies then to me it shows her true personality. I’ve suffered miscarriages as my friends around me announced their pregnancies, don’t get me wrong that was awfully hard to deal with emotionally but never did I treat them any differently... in fact I was over the moon for them because I know how hard it is 😔

Reactions: 16
I understand what you mean and I think if someone had told me that before I knew the full extent of her asshole behaviour, I'd have deffo felt some sympathy towards her, as I would for anyone in that situation. I can't say I do though knowing her character. I think it was deep jealousy for fopperbollox rather than heartbreak with her, if that makes sense.

Someone on here who knows her IRL said she was really crappy with her friends who got pregnant/had babies...and stopped being friends with them. Prob jealous of the attention they got and that they'd achieved something that she had not. She's warped.
That does not surprise me at all.
You can tell she has not interacted with kids and has no idea how to be around them, even her own!
By her own admission, she said Chris had never even held a baby before having the twins (though we know that was a lie as we saw a photo with him holding one!) but I think their time spent with other peoples kids has been very limited.

Last edited:
That does not surprise me at all.
You can tell she has not interacted with kids and has no idea how to be around them, even her own!
By her own admission, she said Chris had never even held a baby before having the twins (though we know that was a lie as we saw a photo with him holding one!) but I think their time spent with other peoples kids has been very limited.
It baffles me as she does have a niece and a nephew? So much for being a close family ..I doubt she did much babysitting!

Reactions: 7
She is constantly telling them off - imagine what she is going to be like when they are toddlers and really trying to find their own way 😂😬.
They just want to play and they are always being scolded for not doing things the way she likes it...the stacking cups for instance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.