Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would have to be a moron to not be able to throw together a SW lunch other than rice cakes. Why do people post that BS!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do wonder why these grown women can't think for themselves 🙄🙄
It is really something else....I mean I have never, ever seen her take out a packed lunch! Ever! So why are they asking? It’s not really hard to make a few sandwiches, a bag of quavers and a bit of fruit? Are we missing something, does budget mum know something we don’t?

Reactions: 18
So she can buy the boys some more new cars, (that are really not needed!) but she can't buy them a bleeping vest!!!! I'm not usually one to comment on the boys and their development etc, as I believe all babies development at their own rate, but looking at little Lawson this morning broke me. He looks completely washed out and tired and looks like he needs a good bloody meal. We understand you have an issue with food Nikki, but your children should not, give them some chips and fish fingers for duck sake!!!!! Sorry, rant over.

Reactions: 19
Hold on to you hats guys.....I’ll name the vlog now

“Smash and dash around Tesco (on a budget of course) of all the pre-prepared, wrapped in plastic, slimming world food that you can throw into a cool bag”
what packed lunches, she never ever takes a packed lunch out with her FFS
are these people totally bleeping deluded that they don’t see what we do.....

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I came on to say exactly the same thing. I must be hormonal or something because when she criticised Lawson for not being able to say 'go' and not being able to use the car correctly, I got a huge lump in my throat. He's a baby for fucks sake, why can't she praise him for what he CAN do instead of pointing out what he can't. What's wrong with her??? Both babies look so blank and unhappy all the time, it's so tragic.
I was exactly the same, she never praises him for anything it’s heartbreaking e it really is

Reactions: 9
Most parents would pay money just to hear their child talk at all but she's not even satisfied he can put two words together.
Exactly this. I wonder how sarcastic she would be if one of her boys didn’t talk till he was over three years old( this was my youngest). Until that age, he just grunted and pointed at what he wanted. He is grown up now and is well able to talk thankfully.

Reactions: 12
Bit of parenting advice for you and ratboy Fopp’s, because you clearly need it!

1.Buying new toys less than 2 weeks after Christmas is really a massive failure! Thought you were a budget mum.

2.There are more age appropriate cars out there, but we all know you have to make money 🤷🏼‍♀️

3.If you think they are too big to go into the boys mouths, you really are deluded. They measure 2x1.5 inch! They will find a way.

4. As a parent it’s really, really important that you offer praise to the things your children CAN do or what they ATTEMPT to do. Even if they don’t succeed they need to know that they tried and it won’t always go and plan, and that is ok! Don’t mock and laugh at them because they don’t do it, or they don’t get it right first time. In all honestly they may never get it right!
She’s bleeping wound me up. I literally just spent all Xmas break with my niece going ‘yay’ when she said ‘yeyooo’ for yellow. She was picking up all the roses chocolate and saying the colours. My mouth hurt from praise but her little face was priceless. She’s a cold hearted nob.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why are they always fully dressed at that time in the morning if she's not on her way to work etc.. 😐 she's probably shoving them in the gym crèche 🤔
How can she earn money if she doesn’t keep changing their clothes 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Reactions: 7
So she can buy the boys some more new cars, (that are really not needed!) but she can't buy them a bleeping vest!!!! I'm not usually one to comment on the boys and their development etc, as I believe all babies development at their own rate, but looking at little Lawson this morning broke me. He looks completely washed out and tired and looks like he needs a good bloody meal. We understand you have an issue with food Nikki, but your children should not, give them some chips and fish fingers for duck sake!!!!! Sorry, rant over.
I've been to Primark this morning and bought bigger vests for my daughter, £2.30 for 3! She could probably get 6 packs for less than her weekly Costa bill (not that she has to worry about money as she has her money tree in the garden, sorry savings 😉🤣)

Reactions: 14
I've been to Primark this morning and bought bigger vests for my daughter, £2.30 for 3! She could probably get 6 packs for less than her weekly Costa bill (not that she has to worry about money as she has her money tree in the garden, sorry savings 😉🤣)
😂😂😂😂

Money tree in her 21 buttons

Reactions: 7
Bloody love heather 👌🏻🤣
Hopefully some of Fopps sheepies will take a look Chelsea and see what a great mummy she is. She works, looks after the twins and posts some realistic SW food, nice big portions and varied food every day. She lost a considerable amount of weight (more than 2,5 stone in 3months) and posts realistic before photos.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s just lazy parenting no vest in the bloody winter it’s not like your boys move much and it’s difficult to put one on

Reactions: 12
She won’t take the boys anywhere for food where they can’t get a slimming world friendly baked potato and beans. She might even let them get some hex A cheese on it if they’d haven’t used it for that day.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.