Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she do for money ? My friend has twins and is a single mum and finds it really hard , if she is a stay at home is her partner loaded ?

Reactions: 3
What the hell is she hoping to achieve with all of this? I'm not even taking the piss now, genuinely baffled as to why she goes to so much trouble to take ridiculous pictures and constantly brag about nothing? Surely it's not just the bit of money she generates? This constant logging of every fart from the four of them must be so time consuming. I just don't get it as she's not even very good at it, she has no target audience, no obvious sales point, no commercial value. It's so strange.
Logging every fart 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she gonna be going to all these places when her boys are over 2 and she has to pay for them both?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is she gonna be going to all these places when her boys are over 2 and she has to pay for them both?! 😂
That's when they will do their one to one time with a twin each. Chris will stay home with Lawson while she parades Grayson about cause he's 15 and still really clingy to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says the boys are taking their time walking and then put the 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emoji. I’m sure she’ll soon be saying oh I didn’t know it might hold them back from walking if they’re constantly between a car seat, pushchair and high chair. She’s too busy filtering her photos, monitoring comments and looking up menus online to give proper care and attention to those boys and she wonders why they’re not hitting their milestones

Reactions: 25
Aren't Grayson and Lawson both surnames? Sounds dumb to give a child a surname for a first name. Even in Viking days or in Iceland still, naming after the name of a parent is used as a last name. Are they more talentless trash for chavy fans?

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Oh dear.... Fopps is not going to be happy 😜😜
I hope Fopps is seething that another twin mum is getting it so right when she's getting it so wrong. The Pateman twins are inquisitive, cheeky and play together. Fopps twins barely acknowledge each other never mind play together.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Aren't Grayson and Lawson both surnames? Sounds dumb to give a child a surname for a first name. Even in Viking days or in Iceland still, naming after the name of a parent is used as a last name. Are they more talentless trash for chavy fans?
Foppson and Unwantedson were maybe taken?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The filter on those pictures is a joke. Who could be arsed galavanting around these places every week? Bizarre. It all just reeks of desperation.

Reactions: 15
What does she do for money ? My friend has twins and is a single mum and finds it really hard , if she is a stay at home is her partner loaded ?
Well she always makes out he's a high flying golf pro,but when she went to visit his office in a vlog all it looked like to me was a tin shed with no heating so god knows.

Well she always makes out he's a high flying golf pro,but when she went to visit his office in a vlog all it looked like to me was a tin shed with no heating so god knows.
I Googled him he charges £40 per hour coaching golf at the Belfrey so don't think he's Lord Sugar anyway

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Oh bless her. She’s obviously a bit thick. ( see how nice I am) but it makes me sad. That she thinks it’s ok. That those poor boys are ok. Hope we are totally wrong and the boys are little monkeys xxx

Reactions: 4
On another note also she said we booked online and it was cheaper 🙄 not like Thomas land last week then that cost you £50🙄 but you don't read here do you fopps

Reactions: 11
She says the boys are taking their time walking and then put the 🤷🏼‍♀️ Emoji. I’m sure she’ll soon be saying oh I didn’t know it might hold them back from walking if they’re constantly between a car seat, pushchair and high chair. She’s too busy filtering her photos, monitoring comments and looking up menus online to give proper care and attention to those boys and she wonders why they’re not hitting their milestones
I've got a Grayson and I'm not chavvy or talentless trash thanks 👍🏻🙄 sounds dumb to me to slag of a child's name 🤔

I Googled him he charges £40 per hour coaching golf at the Belfrey so don't think he's Lord Sugar anyway
I don't think he works at the Belfry anymore, it's the Marriott at the Forest in Arden but still

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It isn't dumb to ask why a person would give their child a surname for a first name.
If you would of asked why has she called them a surname instead of using the words chavvy and trash you wouldn't of got that response!! I like the name Grayson as a first name I don't think it sounds chavvy at all 🙄

Reactions: 1
Oh so now poor Lawson gets a slating cos he can't use the stupid pull back cars she's bought (or begged for), and cos he can say "ready steady" but not "go". Ugh leave him alone, I just wanna cuddle him so tightly!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Those cars she's bought look cheap and nasty, are they fakes like the toot toot cars she had? I've never seen toot toots like that and we have a lot of toot toots! The garage was genuine but I don't think the cars were. Can buy designer stuff for herself but when it comes to the kids who cares about safety?!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.