Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just lazy parenting no vest in the bloody winter it’s not like your boys move much and it’s difficult to put one on
She probably didn’t realise they should be wearing them. Like she didn’t realise she had to pump to produce more breast milk, or prop them up to help them learn to sit up. She’s clearly never even flicked through a pregnancy, birth and child care book. Expert on everything mind! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here's an idea Fopperbollocks get off your bloody phone and stop filming and physically engage with Lawson and show him what to do with the cars instead of playing with them yourself!! :rolleyes: She is completely ignoring his body language, poor boy:( Oh silly me her swipe up's are so much more important :mad:

Reactions: 16
She probably didn’t realise they should be wearing them. Like she didn’t realise she had to pump to produce more breast milk, or prop them up to help them learn to sit up. She’s clearly never even flicked through a pregnancy, birth and child care book. Expert on everything mind! 🙄
Too busy reading OK magazine to see her idols!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Pleeeease someone tag fopp in it 😂
I can’t afford to be blocked again 😂😂

She’s bleeping wound me up. I literally just spent all Xmas break with my niece going ‘yay’ when she said ‘yeyooo’ for yellow. She was picking up all the roses chocolate and saying the colours. My mouth hurt from praise but her little face was priceless. She’s a cold hearted nob.
Haha, praise is a wonderful thing! We call it gushy praise at work 🤣 and like you say the reaction is priceless 🥰. Sadly those boys just about break a smile, let alone anything else, but you put it as it is....their mother is a cold hearted nob!

Reactions: 5
It's a shame when she went on months ago about putting the boys into nursery she didn't go through with it, nursery would do those boys the world of good. They always look so lost and sad

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I dont have kids yet and have never read a pregnancy/ child book. But it’s just natural to know some of these things isn’t it. I have young nieces and look after them regularly and most of it is just ‘natural’ surely? As a female you talk to friends/ family etc who already have kids. She’s very odd.

Reactions: 15
Even the way she says 'this cars not as good, it hasn't got much power' YOUR KIDS DON'T CARE!!! they'd be happy with some little happy land characters to put in cars that they can just wheel around and say vroom vroom with.
Those kids need some proper feeding, they look completely drained.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was just showing her stories to a friend. If you freeze the story with the cars where it first shows the boys, look at Grayson, he is sat behind Lawson, but when Lawson moves his head you can clearly see Grayson trying to put the car in his mouth, you know the cars that are too big to go in their mouths? But it’s ok, because as she clearly said “they don’t play unsupervised “. But they are unsupervised? She is behind her phone, talking about the cars, what they do and the crappy bag, all whilst mocking Lawson! She hasn’t put her phone down to stop him or check the car is in tact? She is a danger!

Reactions: 18
I was just showing her stories to a friend. If you freeze the story with the cars where it first shows the boys, look at Grayson, he is sat behind Lawson, but when Lawson moves his head you can clearly see Grayson trying to put the car in his mouth, you know the cars that are too big to go in their mouths? But it’s ok, because as she clearly said “they don’t play unsupervised “. But they are unsupervised? She is behind her phone, talking about the cars, what they do and the crappy bag, all whilst mocking Lawson! She hasn’t put her phone down to stop him or check the car is in tact? She is a danger!
He's having a right old chew on them cars and she's so busy 'promoting' them with their 'fabulous carry bag' and mocking her other baby she's oblivious to it !!!!

Reactions: 11
She’s a bleeping numb nuts, who gives kids that small those cars! Straight in his mouth and wait until he chews a wheel off!
also they are nowhere near walking, they barely crawl anywhere. They need to be walking round all the furniture first before they even bloody start walking!

Reactions: 12
Christmas was less than two weeks ago and she’s already buying them toys!! Absolutely ridiculous, they don’t need anymore toys at all!
But you're forgetting, these cars are "ABBSSOLLUTLEY brilliant" and the boys are "going mad over them" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a bleeping numb nuts, who gives kids that small those cars! Straight in his mouth and wait until he chews a wheel off!
also they are nowhere near walking, they barely crawl anywhere. They need to be walking round all the furniture first before they even bloody start walking!
She don’t give them the chance to walk round furniture she’s too busy strapping them down in highchairs/prams/car seats takes them out EVERY day talk about delaying your child’s development

Oh and I forgot to mention always banging on about them wearing bloody socks they need bare feet to get the balance you stupid dumbass excuse of a woman they slip and slide in socks all over the place she’s a headache 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Why on earth are they trapped in the hallway?! I had thought that we’re just always going out there but on her most recent story, all the doors to the other rooms are closed 😢
I know none of us are perfect, but if she shows us the highlights I dread to think how she is with those poor babies the rest of the time! They are both gorgeous but she never responds positively to anything they do! Just criticism with a laugh while she’s doing it. It’s heartbreaking.
I cannot stand how her eating literally takes over everyone and everything in her life! Children need calories you idiot! While it is important to set an example of a healthy diet, ultimately it’s calories that matter to help them grow at that age! I can’t imagine they get near enough the calories they are supposed to have! What does she want? Underdeveloped children with no energy and weak bones?! They’re not going to stay stationary or subdued for life no matter how hard you try!

Reactions: 20
Meal planning?! She has ALWAYS said ‘I don’t need to plan my meals’ and ‘I just eat what I fancccccy’

BOLLOCKS!

You’re struggling for content and are desperately trying to be relatable!

What’s a famous saying... ‘If you’re gonna be a liar, you’ll need a bloody good memory!’

She’s such a bullshitter!

Reactions: 16
When have we ever seen anyone reposting her page as one to follow or praise about anything from any other instagrammers about her? She's back on SW and she gains followers, engagement and you tube views again. Shell be back as a consultant before we know it.

Has she had the boys all day today do we know?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.