Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s been explained as I actually don’t follow Fopps but how can Deuxknees be a golf instructor from home 3 days a week?? Are the boys going to have to give up their hallway so he can use it as a driving range? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is she even buying more cars 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Christmas was less than 2 weeks ago... I know the boys won't understand that concept but followers who would of saved to do Christmas have to now see this flash cow now buying her kids more stuff already that they real don't need 🙄 they don't show any real enthusiasm for them either... even though they are OBSESSED with them 😔

Reactions: 18
“They need to be supervised but they’re big enough they can’t get them in their mouths”

Errrrm they do have small parts (wheels) which could come off though 😕

Reactions: 14
Why are they always fully dressed at that time in the morning if she's not on her way to work etc.. 😐 she's probably shoving them in the gym crèche 🤔

Reactions: 7
Christmas was less than two weeks ago and she’s already buying them toys!! Absolutely ridiculous, they don’t need anymore toys at all!

Reactions: 15
Says she checked the menu online and not SW friendly so took lunch for herself and the boys but when asked what she took she says this! What 16 month olds eat any of this at all never mind in a picnic 🙄
Shock horror a jacket with tuna mayo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wish she would put vests on them.

Also I think Lawson would be happy with a simple push along car. Less is more with toys fopps. And yet more plastic?! She buys all these plastic toys and we see them a couple of times and then what?

Reactions: 11
We still have a load of toys unopened! I don’t see the point in opening all the toys at once. I wouldn’t even think of buying them any more toys till atleast Easter 😂
I don’t get why she gets the boys up and dressed straight away. Does she not take the boys swimming anymore?
She may as well of just gone to Hatton yday 😂

Reactions: 12
Oh so now poor Lawson gets a slating cos he can't use the stupid pull back cars she's bought (or begged for), and cos he can say "ready steady" but not "go". Ugh leave him alone, I just wanna cuddle him so tightly!!!
I came on to say exactly the same thing. I must be hormonal or something because when she criticised Lawson for not being able to say 'go' and not being able to use the car correctly, I got a huge lump in my throat. He's a baby for fucks sake, why can't she praise him for what he CAN do instead of pointing out what he can't. What's wrong with her??? Both babies look so blank and unhappy all the time, it's so tragic.

Reactions: 26
Most parents would pay money just to hear their child talk at all but she's not even satisfied he can put two words together.

Reactions: 14
Do you know what broke my heart, when she pushed the plane to Lawson, and he picked his own up to show her and smiled, as if you say ‘look Mummy look!’ And she gave him NOTHING back.
So he did it again.
Once again, NOTHING. Then she said ‘you’re just not getting it darling’ well, no. It’s a new toy, he’s working it out, he’s a baby ffs, let him be and praise him when he tries, he does not, for the love of god, have to get it right - the point is, he’s trying and looking to engage you, so bleeping play with him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bit of parenting advice for you and ratboy Fopp’s, because you clearly need it!

1.Buying new toys less than 2 weeks after Christmas is really a massive failure! Thought you were a budget mum.

2.There are more age appropriate cars out there, but we all know you have to make money 🤷🏼‍♀️

3.If you think they are too big to go into the boys mouths, you really are deluded. They measure 2x1.5 inch! They will find a way.

4. As a parent it’s really, really important that you offer praise to the things your children CAN do or what they ATTEMPT to do. Even if they don’t succeed they need to know that they tried and it won’t always go and plan, and that is ok! Don’t mock and laugh at them because they don’t do it, or they don’t get it right first time. In all honestly they may never get it right!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
The car purchases weren't for the boys at all, it was for the ad/swipe up money she'll make from it. I wish people wouldn't be duped into clicking these.

She sounds, yet again, like a total thick duck...... "i love these cars because they come with a bag so you can take them out with you".......not like any old bleeping toy car can be put in any old bleeping bag to take out with you, is it? Nooooo have to buy these magical swipe up cars that have their own special baggy.

Such a dumb witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wish she would put vests on them.

Also I think Lawson would be happy with a simple push along car. Less is more with toys fopps. And yet more plastic?! She buys all these plastic toys and we see them a couple of times and then what?
We've got loads of cars, son is actually obsessed (not just a bit interested because they move, his first word was car and he has one in each hand at all times, and stops to look at every car that goes past 😂) and his favourite is a basic old wood one that he got given and is completely battered. No noise, no motor, no friction, no wind up, he can make his own fun with it. Less is definitely more!

I'm vowing this year to let people know in the nicest possible way we don't want noisy plastic overpriced toys anymore because he really hasn't been interested in anything he got for Christmas and it's such a waste. I think they get a bit overwhelmed with too much new stuff that does too much!

Reactions: 17
She's getting more unhinged.

Deuxknees coat cannot be comfortable. Serves him right!

Reactions: 8
Those little lads are still not confident in their movements are they 😐 They can just about crawl. They're very gentle and floppy, there doesn't seem to be any strength in them. If they were close to walking they'd be pulling themselves up on that mirrored table. There is no way I could ever leave mail on the floor as she has in the corner, my 16 mnth old would have eaten it like a dog in 5 seconds 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ She does treat them like pets instead of children. Really dunno what to say about her anymore! It's too awful to see.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It’s almost as if she has pressed the mute button on them to stop them moving ........or could be another way of doing it no wait my imagination is running away with me

Reactions: 7
Hold on to you hats guys.....I’ll name the vlog now

“Smash and dash around Tesco (on a budget of course) of all the pre-prepared, wrapped in plastic, slimming world food that you can throw into a cool bag”
I do wonder why these grown women can't think for themselves 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.