Fopperholic #20 Extending her house to fit a bun. We know she prefers Grayson but Lawsons a hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that... they just sit there bemused and like you say lost and sad and confused ... so sad to see 😔😔 most kids just chase after any car or toy... they don't even engage with each other... mine are 20 months apart and by the time my girl was their age it was full on rough and tumble... with her brother... egging each other on to be cheeky and getting into mischief 😊
Same my youngest two are 16 months apart with my youngest being 21 months, my middle is 3 yo and my eldest 5.5! They are always and from a young age playing, fighting over toys, hugging and laughing all together! My youngest is 5 months older than the twins but the difference is quite shocking and sad 😔 I know mine are not twins but all 3 display much more of a bond than those poor twins seem to have with each other 😕

Reactions: 6
Weighing cheese....just grate the bastard cheese however much you like & bleeping eat it. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The whole thing about Chris work has really wound me up she’s such a bleeping prick

Someone please ask her why 30g of cheese is scary?? Scary because it’s not efuckingnough 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The whole thing about Chris work has really wound me up she’s such a bleeping prick

Someone please ask her why 30g of cheese is scary?? Scary because it’s not efuckingnough 😂
You actually get two A choices now so she could have had 60g - or buy the light version and have 40/45g x2. Or be a SW rebel like me and eat however much cheese you bloody want

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I agree but Im not sure I believe she is even eating them 🤥. She has so much control over food that I can't see her doing that 🤔

Reactions: 13
What’s strange is that on the slimming world website the hunters chicken she made is saying it’s 6syns and she’s saying hers was 1syn???

Reactions: 5
Posts to show she DID go for a walk with her friend who also just happens to eat the same crappy lunch she does 🧐 but she can’t believe she doesn’t have a rice cooker?! Cue asking for rice cooker, people comment after...”it’s ok I’ve got one now” why bleeping ask then?! As for the wellies 🙄 “where can I get some?” Uhhh in the bleeping shops like everyone else!! Even online Nikki and they’ll deliver them to you 🤦‍♀️ Her giant outdoor swimming socks clearly aren’t living up to practicality anymore haha! Can’t wait to see what hideous ones she finds because we all know she can’t have basic ones to wade through mud and dog tit... it’s the NT don’t you know!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I now follow the friends of theirs who have those adorable little twin girls. Just seen that the dad, on his own, has taken both to a soft play and they are running round in all directions. Has Nikki ever taken the boys anywhere like that on her own? And im certain Chris has never even left the house with them. I think she has built up in her head that things are really difficult when they really aren't if you just get on with it and relax a little.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I now follow the friends of theirs who have those adorable little twin girls. Just seen that the dad, own his own, has taken both to a soft play and they are running round in all directions. Has Nikki ever taken the boys anywhere like that on her own? And im certain Chris has never even left the house with them. I think she has built up in her head that things are really difficult when they really aren't if you just get on with it and relax a little.
Yes. She isn’t with them enough. Has no confidence and no energy as spends it all on getting herself preened to perfection and doesn’t eat enough. I had twins. Worked 3 days a week and then for a short time (whilst saving for a house) went up to 4 days a week but found I felt out of touch with them and lost confidence with my own kids, so back down to 3. It is bloody hard work and it annoys me she tries to pretend she’s a natural.

Reactions: 10
I am guessing she will end up on the social team at her sw group...doing the shop, weigh and pay desks....and by the end of the year she will be back as a consultant. Not hating, fair enough if she returns to work thats great but all this I quit my job for the boys but it seems to me that she did't want to give up her job at all.

Reactions: 14
I am guessing she will end up on the social team at her sw group...doing the shop, weigh and pay desks....and by the end of the year she will be back as a consultant. Not hating, fair enough if she returns to work thats great but all this I quit my job for the boys but it seems to me that she did't want to give up her job at all.
I don’t think she ever did give up her job. It was all very sudden, especially the ‘management’ part - I think they got rid of her

Reactions: 14
I don’t think she ever did give up her job. It was all very sudden, especially the ‘management’ part - I think they got rid of her
And then like a month later after she'd left she posted about some flowers she'd received off SW... funny that as I'd mentioned on Tattle a fair few times that they'd not acknowledged her leaving, seeing as she worked with head office so closely 👀👀👀

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.